Missed Meeting

Rosemary Blue

Lee Teuk was standing on the doorway by the time Tae Yeon arrived in her apartment. She has been late coming home because of the last minute emergency in the hospital. A patient turning worse at the end of the shift  and she just cannot turned her back from her patient, even if her shift is alreasy over. She saw a smile and a grin on Leeteuk face as soon as she got near him.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I was hoping you are home by the time I got here. " he said.

"I am so sorry. But I Just can take off just like that." she explained., and opened the door for them. Lee teuk followed inside, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"it is alright,life is more important. We can always have another dinner one of these days. Anyway he will be staying here for now,so you'll get to see him more aften. " Lee Teuk added.

"He didn't mind ,I hope " she asked.

"Quite disappointed but he understands. And yes we were able to catch up what is the latest and it is sure nice to see him again after all these times. " he said flopping down on the sofa and pulling down with her. "But I missed my girlfriend though."  and kissing her on the lips.

Tae Yeon struggled "Wait...a minute..." but then Leeteuk lips possessing her ,and yes making her wants for more.....as she closed her eyes....feeling his soft lips next to hers,makes her forgets her tiredness, her fatigue...and hunger....

And then Lee teuk released her...."By the way have you eaten yet ?" she shook her head. "I am too tired, I don't have any appetite for anything." she answered. "And too tired to prepare for anything."

"Why don't you shower and change while I prepare something for you." he said. I don't want my girlfriend to go to bed hungry tonight." he said with a grin, releasing his hold on her and then standing up to go tot he kitchen. Tae Yeon laughed and shook her head.

By the time she showered and changed, the aroma of the food waifs through the air. The greasy smell reached her nostril as she followed it through the kitchen. Leeteuk has made her a BLT sandwich and a hot soup.

"Come on,my Pincess,dinner is served." as he and seat her on the chair.

"I might get spoiled. I think I am going to like this a lot." she said gulping on the sandwich in front of her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Teuk was awaken by the sound.He tried to keep his eyes shut but the sound would not go away. As he finaly for that annoying sound and found it on his hands. His cell phone has been ringing non stop....

"Hello " as he answered,not even checking who is on his caller ID.

"Teuk,is that you /" Yesung answered at the other line. His voice barely making it to his ear.

"Yesung, do you know what time is it ? " as he open his eyes to check the time. it is two in the morning,and he just barely got home from Tae Yeon's apartment and he is sure very tired and sleepy.

"Yes.... but I...am having such pain." Yesung said,as his voice seems to falter at the other end. "My stomach is hurting like crazy."

"What ? Maybe an indigestion or hyperacid ? Take an antacid." he suggested. It can't be a heart attack, he is way too young and he seems to be fit.

"No,it is not it.And I took two dosage already. But the pain won't go away." Yesung said. "I think it is more than that."

"Alright,maybe you should go to Emergency Room. I'll pick you up.Just stay put." as he immediately got up and started dressing up. He thought of calling Tae Yeon,for she knows this thing but she must have just went to sleep for now and she is very tired when he left her tonight. He;ll just bring Yesung to emergency room and have him evaluated.He'll call tae Yeon in the morning....

___________________________

Lee Teuk decided to bring Yesung to the hospital where Tae Yeon works. At least he knows some of the staff there already. Yes he can trust them with his cousin. He brought him in and the doctor has still to do some blood works and Cat Scan before they can come with a  diagnosis. He stayed on the waiting area,drinking coffee,awaiting for the news.

It is not until after three hours until finally the doctor came out and spoke to him.

"Mr Park" as the doctor looked out for him. He got up and went to him. He is quite a very young doctor,maybe a couple or three years older from him. He is tall and quite good looking too.he wondered if all the doctors that his tae yeon worked with are all good looking like this.

"Your cousin to the patient ,right. Kim Yesung ?" he asked. Teuk nodded his head.

"He got appendicitis, and it is very inflamed. We need to operate right away to avoid complications. " he said.

The sound of surgery alarmed him. he is not used to this kind of thing,and wished that Tae Yeon was with him.He looked at him,does he have any choice for that matter. "Alright,but can I see my cousin first?" he asked.

"Yes you may but we just sedated him for he is in alot of pain." he explained.

"I still want to see him before you operate on him." he insisted.

"Alright,this way please."as they went inside the big double door.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung woke up with a beautiful face right in front of him. She is so beautiful like an angel that has come down from heaven. He wondered for a moment if he is dead already and haw gone to heaven until he moves and felt the pain as he moaned....

"You are awake " she exclaimed. "Are you in pain ?" she asked.

Yesung can barely speak ,as the pain shoot up like a knife twisting his inside.  "Yesss...." as he nodded his head.

She held his hand,her hand is so soft and comforting. He smiled through his pain. If she is going to be with him,then he would not mind the pain at all. "Don't worry the nurse is coming in to give some medicines for pain. You are going to be alright."

And then a lady in white came forward and she got a syringe in her hand.He thought she is going to give him a shot but instead put it on the tubes by his side which is attached to his arms. And then the pain slowly went away, and the girl with a beautiful face stayed by his side.... He doesn't want to sleep and just wants to stare at her beautiful  face but the medicine and the sleep is lulling him away from him,as he hold tight on her hand.....