Getting To Know You

Rosemary Blue

Yesung woke up with a different feeling today. After a week after the surgery ,he felt like his old self again. The pain is less when he moves to get up from the bed this morning, and the feeling of tiredness and fatigue seems to be gone for the day. 

He looked at the clock by the bedside and it is only past eight o clock. Leeteuk must be still sleeping. He usually turn in late at night trying to read and review for his forthcoming exam. And yes he is so generous to take him in, while he is still sick and incapacitated. Ans yes he is insistent to take care of him until he recovered. 

Staying wuth Leeteuk means seeing Tae Yeon more often than he wants to. Not that he disliked her or anything,in fact it is the opposite, he is drawn to her. She is quite different from the girls that he has met before. She is devoted and quite loving to his cousin,and Leeteuk is so lucky to have her. He wished he can also find a girl with the same quality as her.

Tae Yeon usually stopped by and bring some food for them and even cooked dinner for them if she is off from work.Talking to her,he has realized that nursing to her is not only a job to fulfill but also more of a commitment to her patients.She is really beautiful both inside and out. And yes he can see the love and the devotion that his cousin and Tae Yeon have for each toher that he has never seen before in his own previous relationship. 

Yesung shook his head' I guess it takes two to make it." he told himself for he was never faithful nor true to his previous relationships.Although he always told everybody  that he never wants a serious relationship ,but deep inside he is wishing for one and yet afraid to get hurt in the process and yes afraid to be taken a fool by any other girl.

He walked to the kitchen, since he is feeling alot better now,he decided to cook breakfast for them. He opened the fridge and see what he can whip up for breakfast. They got some eggs and ham  and decided to make some omelette and toast for breakfast. He started the coffee brewing and started cutting up some onions and tomatoes to go with the omelette...as he heat up the pan....and then the doorbell rang.......

He went to check the door and then there Tae Yeon standing on the door holding a brown bag, as she smiled at him. Yesung wished that Tae Yeon better not smile at him like that for his heart seems to miss a beat.....he should be very careful with her.....she is his cousin's girlfriend after all...

But she looked very beautiful today, her devoid of make up except for the color on his lips. He face is slowing oink from the heat of the early sun outside, and wearing a jeans that seems to curve her slim hips and a white tee shirt showing tiny waist and well endowned chest....He took a deep breath as he let her in...

"Good morning,I hope I did not wake you up " she said in greetings.

"No I am already up and feeling better today today,in fact I am trying ..." as he remembered the heating pan on the stove as the smoke came,as both of them rushed to the kitchen in the process....as they turned off the stove and tried to fan the smoke in order to stop the smoke alarm from going on,,,,,

"I am sorry,I didn't mean..." Tae Yeon said trying to fan off the smoke.

"No it is my fault for leaving it unattended." Yesung said. And as the smoke dissipated in the air,Yesung felt the pain on his side...as he slumped down on the chair.

"Is it hurting now." she asked as she went to checked on him and feeling hs side with her hands. Yesung pulled away., to be touched by her and looking like that in the morning,he wondered if he can even control himself....as he took a deep breath.

"No I am fine....really " as he turned away from her. Tae Yeon felt slighted when he turned his back from her. It seems her caring is unwelcomed. Maybe he is just not used to touchy feely care, but that is what she does with her patients in the hospital and yes that is expected from them....holding patient's hands when they are afraid and touching their shoulder for reassurance is just an ordinary thing for her....

"I brought some fresh bagel from the bagel shop by our place and some whipped cream cheese." she said. "Teuk love those in the morning. So what are you trying to cook ?" as she walk to the kitchen to check...

"Thought of cooking some omelette. And yes that coffee is fresh brewed," he said.

" Did you have one already ? I think I will need a cup myself." as she walked to the counter.

"No, I would love to have one, thank you " he answered.

"Cream and sugar ?" she asked

" Yes please." he answered.

"You are like me and I thought you take yours black." she said. Yesung wondered why would she think like that. 

"Why ?" as he looked at her face. She shook her head and smiled.  "Nothing ,it is just a thought."

"You want me to wake him up now ?" Yesung asked as he was about to get up but tae Yeon stopped him,touching his wrist int he process.

"No,let him rest for now.I know he has late night . I hope you don't mind my company ?" as she smiled and seat at the next chair to him. Yesung smiled back and yet feeling so uncomfortable....he doesn't want to be close to her, he knows that  it can be dangerous if ever....and yes he will have a hard time covering up his developing feelings for her....

"I think I better go back to my cooking....." he said. Yesung knows he got to do something instead of staring and looking at her beautiful face....

"Yesung....can I ask you something? " she asked.

"Sure" as he answered,his back turned to her. He wondered what could she be asking....

"Don't you like me for your cousin ? I know you two are very close, and I always want to be close to you too." she said.

" I do,don't be mistaken. I think you two are great together. " he said.

"But sometimes,I feel that you are uncomfortable when I am around. I was wondering....if I have done ..anything wrong." she said.

"No don't think anything like that at all.  You have been very nice to me and thare is nothing I can ask for more for my cousin. You are the best thing that happen to him. I really do," as he looked at her and their eyes met......Tae Yeon felt something as Yesung stared at her,.She saw the longing that he has been hiding all along.... "Does he liked her ?" as the idea came to her as they stared at each other......and then Lee teuk came walking in in his undershirt and pajama.....and wondering what the conversation was all about.......