Moving On

Rosemary Blue

A/N- Ha ha this story needs to move on. It has been a while since I have written...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tae yeon looked at the vast fields before her. The place looked so peaceful, and yes so quiet,only the sound of their car and it seems to reverberate on her ear. She doesn't really feel like going out today or even any other day but Yesung sort of forced or her or better yet, challenged her and ending up going out today with him. She doesn't even know where they are heading but it her weekend off and yes she got a couple of days off to rest and basically do nothing.

She looked sideways at  Yesung who is all concentrated driving on what seems to be a long stretched of highways ahed of them. Looking at him,somehow,Taeyeon sort of felt guilty having to take his time, from what he really wants to do with his time off. She has loaded him with her woes,her memories of Leeteuk...and thinking of it right now, she knows that she has been dumping her negative emotions to this poor man,just because he is Leeteuk cousin and that Leeteuk  obligated him to look after her. Maybe ...this time she has to move on and then she can free this man from his obligation at her.

"So how far down ,do we have to go ?" she asked., looking at all this beautiful sceneries, somehow put her in a better mood,and yes quite uplifting to the spirit. She was glad now that she came with him.

"Just another hour and we are almost there. Are you tired already?" as he looked at her sideways. He can feel the change in her, and the smile in her face.

"No,you are the one who should be tired now. In fact I am quite enjoying the view." she answered. "just alittle bit hungry. you didn't give me enough time to grab something for breakfast."

" Well, I just don't want you to back on me now. And yes I have something to ease that hunger soon. I hope you are going to like it." he said.

"I think I can eat anything now." as she grinned. And then silenced follow as she went back to the view...Yesung has been also quiet,enjoying their quiet moment together.

"You know...I have been thinking..." Taeyeon started, as Yesung glanced at her..

"Don't you have better things to do on a weekend than cheer your cousin's girlfriend ? I knida feel guilty having to take you away from it."  as she continued.

"Well you guess it right,,,,,I have no better things to do on a weekend." Yesung answered.

"You don't have to....you know hang by me...I kinda feel like being selfish now,keeping you to myself. Your girlfriend might be complaining already." as she .

"What girlfriend? " Yesung countered.

"Leeteuk told me that you always have somebody with you. So I am pretty sure you got somebody somewhere. " as she grinned at him.

" Leeteuk was just kidding,and if ever.....those days are done. We need to grow up...sometime soon." Yesung answered.

"Not as far as I now....Leeteuk said that he is pretty much stuck to one girl but you.....you moved one from the next..So what is it that you are looking for in a girl?" as she asked and dig for more about him. She has been thinking and quite puzzled  by him.

"I am not looking for anything, you just....I mean it happpens when it happens,and when  it is nothing and impossible  then one has to move on...just like that." Yesung answered.

"One of these days....you'll meet the girl that you truly love, and then you'll change your views all together. I always believed that one woman is made for one man. Like me and Leeteuk...we will always belong together ,no matter what ." Tae Yeon said.

Yesung swallowed hard at the words she is saying....Yes maybe she belonged to Leeteuk ...but his heart wants to cry out ,......he is not here anymore but me....it is me who is here not him...The realization hit him like a block.....that yes he is definitely jealous of his own deceased cousin....and then guilt took over...

------------------------------------------

They went to the old Amish farms, as they see the difference of the old world to their own modern world. The Amish settled in this part of Pennsylvania and has quite lived the life that they wanted. They are mostly farmers and traders. One can see the buggy rides that they still utilized instead of a car. They wear their own clothes , and yes practice their own faith. , They have withstood time and changes in their environment. They simple and peace loving people and follow the scripts of their Bible.

After the tour on ther farm,they went to the town and had lunch there. They have restaurant which serves. food family style. Everybody was seated at the long table and basically shares whatever is being served at the table. Yesung and Taeyeon found themselves being seated with a group of family ,a husband and a wife and their two school age kids,a boy and a girl. The kids are pretty smart as they talked and questioned every little things around them.

They served fresh roasted Turkey witl all its ts. Fresh vegetables stright out from their garden as their slads, fresh fruits with their pies. The turkey was so mosit and tender,and basically melts on your mouth, the vegetables fresh and just the right seasonings. They had also fresh lemonades that is so cold and refreshing for the warm weather. Yesung and taeyeon found themselves cleaning their plates with all that was served at them.

"Oh,I have neevr been so full in my life." Taeyeon commented. "Definitely one of the best lunch ever."

"Me too. it has been a while since I have been here." Yesung said.

"You used to come here?" she asked.

"We used to go here growing up. Yes just like now,my old man enjoyed the food here,so we keep coming back ,while we used to live here." Yesung answered.

"Funny how I lived nearby and has neevr been here. I am more of a beach person than a farm and mountains." Taeyeon said.

"So Leeteuk told me...and that you frequented our beach house on the shore." as he nodded.  Remembering the beach house brought a lot of memories to Taeyeon, as her eyes misted at the thoughts,and that didn't escaped Yesung....

"Yes ..a lot of good memories there,,," as she bit her lips. It still hurts thinking about Leeteuk....and how he is not gonna be around her for the rest of her life. She will be alone forever, for she could not even think...that anybofdy can replaced her in her life.,as as she brushed away the tears in her eyes.

"I am sorry..." as she looked away and  tried to moved away from him,but Yesung caught her wrist...

"Don't be....I just want you to know that I will be here, It is alright to mourn now....but...there is a lot of reasons to live for...Taeyeon. There are so much more to live for." Yesung said as she released her hand......and take her in his arms...as she sobbed..