Friend In Need

Rosemary Blue

Leeteuk found Kang In in the bar drinking with his friends. They seems to be noisy and rowdy now. He can hear their loud voices as soon as he entered the bar.The bar was almost full, it is at the end part of the city. There are loud music coming from the corner but his attention went back to his friends when he heard his loud voice again,which seems like he is arguing with one of the guys from the next table. He fasten his pace to reach him...

"Kang In" as he caught his attention, and as he looked at him.

"Teukie, I know you will be here." he said in a jolly voice. but with a slur ,obviously drunk already. "See that is my best friend ever.He never turn his back on me.My only true friend"  showing pride in himself.

"I don't care a "  the other guy said who was seating on the next table. "What I want is for you to shut your big f****g mouth " the big guy said. Leeteuk looked at him and it seems like he was mad and is up to no good. Unledd he shut ghis friend's mouth or better yet left the place all together.

"Who are you to tell me when to close my mouth ? Do you know who are you talking to ?" as Kang In challenged him.

"Perhaps ypu don't know who I am ....and when I tell you to shut up,you shut up, got it ?" the big guy said in a big voice and is now standing up. His two other companions eyes Kang In with a murderous look.

"What the f***** are you talking...." Kang In said but before he can finished his sentence, Teukie was leading him out of his table.

"Come on let us go, Excused us, he just had a bad day " Teukie apologizing to the men. "Don't worry I'll cover your bill" he said to the guy that Kang In was drinking with. Teukie knows him from better. And he is like Kang In,they live to drink in any given day.

"What the heck...you have not even drank yet...Come on don't worry about those and let us enjoy ourselves." Kang In said.

"NO you have enough,,,You have to go home." Leeteuk said,as he amost dragged his friend out of the bar. He put him in his car and drove off....

Leeteuk has been silent all through out the drive, as Kang In dozed off by his side.. He was just driving aimlessly around the city in the middle at the night ,mad at his friend and mad at the circumstances that he is in.

After almost an hour of aimless driving, Teukie stopped the car by the parking area of the park. There are still people walking from one end to another. It is so dark from the outside, He knows he has to talk to his friend now,really talk to him,if he wants to make sense in his life.

Kang In woke up and he found himself inside the car with the darkness of the night around him. And he looked at his friend, looking straight up at the darkness. He felt sorry for dragging his friend in his mess,but he called him tonight just to celebrate..ended being in trouble again.

"I am sorry " Kang In said.

"Kang In when are you going to change ? You have to start something now, you have to stop living from the past." Teukie said. "You have to change."

"Is it my fault that I am like this ? People that was supposed to care for me abandoned me. That is why I am like this...a loser in life." as he sobbed,feeling sorry for himself.

"It is not only you ,who have a dark past but they moved on and started their life a new.They didn't up a loser as you said. Stopped blaming them,stopped blaming your parents, your family, If you don't have them...try to stand up on your own.It will be hard but I'll help you if you need help." Leeteuk said.

"How can I ?? How can I do that when I am on a deep already. I won't be able to get out on this hole,this is my fate and this will be my life ...I have accepted that." Kang In said as he wiped his tears from his face. " You are my best friend, and you are the only good thing in my life, if i qam dragging you down,I am so sorry. Don't worry I won't bother you anymore."

"No...you know that I will always be here for you. But I just want a better life for you,not this bar,brawl and alcohol...I want you to have a happy life, a family and all that." Teukie said as he tried wiping the tears in his eyes too and looking at his friend. They stared at each other and then hugged.

"You know that I want all theses things in my life too. I really do, a job, a family where I can go home too. I have a dream of one like too.But I don't know how ..." he said.

"I'll help you....first we have to find a job for you...and then we'll start from there maybe you can go back to school too." Teukie said, sounding hopeful now...

"Alright.....I'll try..." Kang In said smiling at his friend.

"Good, I have been wanting to talk to you too. I am getting married soon. And i want you to be there." Leeteuk said.

Is it still with the same girl Tae yeon ?" he asked.

"Yess, the only one. Don't you think she is special ? " Teukie said. Kang In just nodded his head and smiled. "I 'll call you on the details...Yesung ,my cousin is back too. He will be our best man. You still remember him,right ?"

"Yes ,of course your little cousin..." he said.smiling at his thoughts.Leeteuk started the car as he looked at Kang In.

"Just dropped me by my apartment." Kang In said. "And thank you..." smiling at him...

--------------------------------------------

Tae Yeon was pacing back and forth ,it has been more than a couple of hours now and still Leeteuk is not back yet. He wondered where can he be right now. She tried calling him but it seems like his phone was turned off. She could not understand the feeling that whenever Leeteuk is with Kang In,she can't help but get worried for her fiance's safety. Kang In moves with the wrong crowd, and she can't help but wondered ....how did Leeteuk managed to stay with his crowd of friends...

Tae yeon heard a sound from the door and soon enough ,it was Leeteuk, surprised to see her up, as she run all the way to him and hugged him tight. Leeteuk was surprised at her affection but yes he will deny that he is loving it as he looked at her and kissed her lips....wanting her in the process....as he scooped her up in his arms and took her to bed.....