Finding Comfort At Each Other

Rosemary Blue

As Yesung looked around at the old place, he could still feel his cousin's presence in them. It seems like Teukie has not left the place just yet. He is very much alive around this place. He could even imagined him standing in the corner and looking at him with a bemused expressions. How can be his life too short.??And how come he never knew nor felt that it will be too soon. He should spent those last few days with him,instead of staying away from him,because of confused feelings with Tae Yeon....

And then the door opens up and then Tae yeon....sttod there as they locked looks at each other...And now it is just the two of them....without Lee teuk... He can see the sadness in her eyes...She has been missing him,more for her than him...they are so in love with each other...Why did He took him away from her ??? It doesn't seems fair...They are so perfect together...

And then Yesung can see the unshed tears in her eyes...she has been hurting..and it hurts Yesung seeing her like this..as he walked to her and hold Tae Yeon in his arms,as she cried to him....and this time she had it all out...She has to...for she cannot bear the pain anymore...And yesung arms is so comforting...and it feels good to share the pain that both of you are feeling...as both of them cried together...for their loss.

--------------------------------------

It took a while for them , Tae yeon locked in yesung's embraced. He ahs been wanting to hold her,and comfort her..and now finally Tae Yeon is in his arms...and then wiping her tears away..as Tae Yeon slowly let go of him...

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to burst like this." as she tried to put a smile in her face.

"It is alright..I think both of us needs that." Yesung said smiling at her.

"I was alone and can't sleep.... so I thought maybe...I was hoping...that he could be here ...just like before." Tae Yeon said. "Maybe I could find something to ease the hurt and the pain." as she explained. "And you??"

"I could not sleep either...he keeps coming to my thoughts..Like you...I hope to find him here too." Yersung said. "And I found you instead."

"And I found you too." Tae Yeon said. "This place brought a lot of memories...and i can't find the courage to come back here until now. I have to start cleaning up the place and give this up soon."

Yesung nodded his head. Keeping this place will be too much memories,and yes if tae Yeon has to move on,she has to give this place up. "I'll help you. clean this up. You don't have to do it alone." Yesung said/

"Thank You...that is a comfort to know." Tae Yeon said. Yesung stared at her. She looks pale and yes doesn't have that color before and yes she is barely there and living at present. Her face looks gaunt, and wondered when did she had her last decen meal yet? Maybe before Teukie's death....???

"Have you eaten yet ? I am hungry now. You know a nice place around here, open at this time ?" he asked.

"The only place open at this time now...will be the diner a couple of blocks here,if you donesn't mind the walk." she answered.

"No....not unles you are coming with me." Yesung said. "So how about a late dinner,and then maybe we can come back here later on to start cleaning up the place. "

"Sounds a good idea...as long as you don't mind a lonely company." Tae Yeon said.

"I won't ask anything , nor talk..about anything...unless you want to." as he gave her a daring look...

Tae Yeon smiled ....at his expression... "Alright...if you insist. I can be a very boring one."

"It is alright,I don't mind.I am also a very boring person,despite what my cousin has said about me." Yesung said,as he started putting on his jacket...as Tae Yeon looked at him....After that downpour,it seems like her chest is a lot lighter and her mood better..It is really better to share one's load with somebody, she thought...as Yesung took her arms ...leading her out from the apartment....