One True Love

Rosemary Blue

The sun has started to come down, as Leeteuk and Taeyeon stared at the golden hues that it created. It was a beautiful sight, the clear blue ocean as the mirror of that golden ball that seems to be dropping in the deep blue sea. Blue sky with white clouds that seems afloat. ,creating different shapes and sizes, and the calm blue ocean in front of them is such a beautiful backdrop for the two people in love.with each other.

It is the first few days of summer,and having locked up in their apartment in the city after such a long cold winter, Leeteuk decided to take a break from his busy schedules and take his beloved Taeyeon for a little weekend getaway. They have been together since college and now that he is pursuing his law degree, Tae Yeon was just too patient  to wait for him until he is ready to take the responsibility of heading a household and  to walk down the aisle so that they can be together forever as a wife and a husband. Just a few more weeks and then the BAR exam and yes he is all set to marry the woman that he loves. A few more time is all he asked,not that Tea Yeon is complaining at all.

He smiled at her as he took her hand. She is the most beautiful girl that he ever laid his eyes on,and he was so lucky just to have her love and to have her in his life. She was beautiful and loving and understanding.The perfect girl to take to your Mom in any given day and the perfect girl to be the fututre  mother of his children someday.

"I was so surprised when you call me up yesterday..I thought you are busy with your finals and all." Tae Yeon said.

"I just need a little break from my studies and what is a perfect distraction but you." as he smiled at her. "Only you can make me forget all my troublesd away." as he kissed her on the lips.....and Tae Yeon welcoming his kisses with much ardour.. She just love him ,and she can't wait to be his bride and his wife. He is the most loving and tender person that he ever met. She is is lucky to have him in his life,for she cannot ask for more for a most perfect partner in the world.

They sat on the sand looking at the golden sand,Tae Yeon's  head resting on Leeteuk's  shoulder,as he put his arm around her and his other hand holding her other hand. It feels so good to have her in his arms. If living means having her in his  arms everyday of his life then he will not ask for more in his life.

"So how is work in the hospital ? It is not that bad right ?" he asked.

"No,it is not that bad at all,as i have told you. We are just in transition right now,and there are so much politics going on. Who said that working in a hospital can also mean so much complications.And I thought I am just going to deal with my patient and make them well." she said. "So much legalities involved that I don't understand."

"That is why you have to marry me,my lady.I will help you understand." Lee Teuk said grinning at her, and hugging her closer.

"I am marrying you not for that only reason, I am marrying because I love you Mr Park Lee Teuk.. I love you very much." she said.

"I love you more,Miss Tae Yeon.I love you more than you'll ever know. And I will love you till the day I die. " he said. as he stared at her beautiful face.

"That's all,  till the day you die. I think I will love you , way beyond that. ,I will love you forever. Forever you will be me in my heart." she said, her eyes getting misty saying those words.

"I cannot be greedy. I just want you to love me till the day I die. When I die I want you to love somebody else ,because I want you to be happy with or without me. But if I die, know that my love will be with you forever." he said. Tae Yeon stared at him and she can feel a fear in her heart for some unexplainable reason.

"Why are we talking death when it is so beautiful out here. Don't even think about that. We will live together,until we are old and gray. We will be like that old couple " as she pointed the older couple walking together hand in hand in the beach. "You'll hold me until I can no longer walk with arthritis and I will hold you until you are senile and cranky." as she laughed at the thought...

Lee Teuk pulled her in a hugged and then kissing her lips passionately.Oh how he missed her ,as he put her down on the sandy beach,and kissing her some more  and then they became oblivious of their sorroundings. Somehow today is their day ,and feeling her next to him is the most important thing.

------------------------------------------------------

Lee Teuk woke up and smiled when he found Tae Yeon is still in his arms. She was sleeping like a baby,so peacefully. His arms around her,and her head rested in there.. They are still ,they might have fallen asleep right after they made love last night . Making love to her is such a wonderful thing. He was glowing with happiness ,just thinking about it.

He put Tae Yeon's  head down in one of the pillows as he got up. He opened the window and smelled the fresh sea salted air and it fills his lungs. It feels good to be alive and well. He went out of the room and started checking what is in the kitchen. They were lucky that the cottage was empty for this week. This was owned by his family ,in fact his Father and his Uncle bought the cottage together as a vacation property . They decided that they will keep it and they used alternately or sometimes all of them will be cruched in there , spending there summer together. It wasalaways been a pleasant memories. His parents and his sister,his Anut and Uncle with their kids. Yesung and Kyuhyun, his cousins.Though they have not seen each other often, since they moved to the West Coast  as soon as he started college. Yesung is more near his age and Kyuhyun is the youngest one in the family. They bonded well together,and yes still miss their company.

He checked the kitchen and the refrigerator. There are some fresh eggs and some sausages in there. Her Mom is paying somebody to maintain the place. It was always kept clean and the kitchen well stocked all the time. he started making coffee, and soon enough the aroma of the coffee filled the room...

Two more weks to go and he is all down. A few more months for review or even a year and then the much feared Board Exams. he doesn't know if he is going to wait for the board or not.  Tae Yeon has waited enough for him.It is about time to make her his wife. About time to make it legal ,as they said,as he smiled. Yes after  the review, he is going to marry her. And they have to set the date soon. he doesn't know why he has this urgency now to marry her, and have his ring on her finger.

Tae Yeon woke up to find that Lee Teuk has gone. Suddenly she was overcame by this fear ,that she cannot explain,as she got up and put on her robe to look for him. And then found him singing and cooking breakfast in the kitchen. She smiled and felt relieved. She didn't know that a tear slid down on her face. She just love him too much....as she wipe it away and joined him in cooking and singing...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung smiled as he learned his next assignment. yes he is going back home. New Jersey has always been home to him. That is where he was born and where he grew up. Though they have been living in California for almost five years.Jersey will always  be his home. He can't wait to tell Teukie his cousin about his new assignment. He will be happy to hear that. And yes,he can go back to their old cottage again where they spent their happy summers together. Back when his parents are still together and back when they were still a family. Now it is only him and his brother. But Kyuhyun is so far away in college now,and he seldom go home. Going back there ,maybe it will mean more happy days ahead of him instead of being lonely one in sunny California....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 transition now,and there is so much going on.