(Madly Inlove; The Bet)

Falling into You

 Seohyun smiled when Kyuhyun opened  the door for her.

"Look what I got here." Kyuhyun looked down. It was Pinky. "I think she missed you that's why I brought her here."

Kyuhyun smiled then grabbed Pinky. "Hey, Pinky. Your looking good."

Seohyun laughed when she saw Pinky him in the face.

"I'm beginning to think she has a crush on you."

Kyuhyun laughed and puts pinky down on the floor. She dragged Seohyun inside his house, and as soon as he closed the door, he gathered her in his arms and kissed her lips. She responsed to his kiss. It seemed he really could not get enough of kissing her.

She heard Pinky barked. That's when he broke the kiss. They both looked at Pinky.

"She's jealous." Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun laughed. Pinky still continues to bark.

"Oh,come one Pinky!" he said. Acted that he's annoyed.

Kyuhyun held her hand and pulled her to the couch.

"I'm sorry. I didn't came here earlier, because Jannice is in the garden. I can't believe I had to sneek."

It was Seohyun's idea by not letting her brothers know they're relationship. Because it will be awkward when her boyfriend is a friend of her brothers. And she's not ready to tell her brothers that she is in a relationship with their friend. Good thing her brothers doesn't like to read Newspapers, because their kissing scene in the Valentines Party were the headlines.

"I'm sorry. I have to hide our relationship. I'll just tell them if my mom already comes back. I know you understand."

"Yeah, I do." He said while holding her hands.

Seohyun rested her head on his shoulder. She felt his lips touched her hair. They were only together for a few days, but she already feels that she really really love him. Yes she was inlove.

Kyuhyun maybe a playboy but he might change. She was sure that he will not play her, because he is friends with her brothers.

"Where will be our date tomorrow?" She asked.

"In the Soccer field."

"What? We will play soccer?" She asked.

He chuckled. "We will have a picnic at the center of the soccer field."

She laughed. Pinky jumped in the sofa and sitted next to them.

"Oh, Pinky wants to come."

"No. She will just disturb us there, like what she's doing right now."

Kyuhyun throwed a little ball. Pinky ran to the ball.

"Tomorrow night would be special." He said and then smiled.

"Why?"

"Just wait until tomorrow."

She smiled and reached for his lips. She was just going to give him a peck on the lips, but he kissed her whole lips. Because of the hotness of the kiss he's giving her, suddenly, she was under him. Their bodies were pressed intimately together. She put her arms around him, and welcomed his kisses.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Kyuhyun!"

His eyes widened because it was Siwon!

"!" Kyuhyun said.

He heard the door open, he forgot to lock the door!

"Lie down and stay there." He said to her whispereing. She hid on the couch.

"Bro! Why?"

"Bro, it's about our Night out tonight. We will go to a different Bar. Donghae and the guys also agreed." Siwon said.

"In a different Bar?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes, bro! Their will be a lot of Hot Girls there! How'd you like that?"

Seohyun did not hear Kyuhyun's response. If he goes with them, then, he's dead for sure! Suddenly he began to cough.

"Bro, I'm not feeling well. I can't come with you guys." Kyuhyun said.

"What? No, bro! You must come with us. Just drink some medicine. It will be better tonight."

Kyuhyun coughed again. Seohyun knows that it was fake, because he's not like that earlier. He was making an excuse so that he can't come to her brother's gig.

"No, dude. I really feel sick. It's bad if I just cough to the girls tonight." he said.

"! So, you'll gonna be absent?" Siwon asked.

"I'll just pass."

Siwon glared at him, "Last time your absent because you said you have a date in a Valentines Party, and now your gonna be absent again?"

"I'm sorry bro. I also didn't want to get sick."

"Oh, okay bro. Just get well. Wait, why is Pinky here?" Siwon asked.

Kyuhyun was shocked. He forgot to hide Pinky!

"Oh, Pinky? Well she went in my Backyard earlier. And she was cute, that's why I grab her. I mean, I borrowed her." He explained.

"Oh. If Seohyun knew about that, I'm sure she'll be mad." Siwon said.

"I'll return it to her later."

When she heard her brother leave, she sighed deeply. They were almost caught!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun smiled when she saw Kyuhyun sitting on a bench in the Park. He stood up when he saw her. She jogged towards his way. They both continued their jogg.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked.

"Yes." She said.

Last night, they just stayed on his couch. They watched two DVD movies while they ate potato chips. They chatted and laughed afterwards. It's about 11 oclock in the evening when she went home. Her brothers were not yet home, because she knew that they were still flirting with girls in the bar. "How about you?"

"My sleep will be even more better if you had stayed a little bit longer." He said.

He was indeed a sweet talker. It's like he doesn't want her to leave his side anymore when he talks.

"Let's just continue our happiness later in the Soccer Field." he said.

Seohyun laughed. She was excited about their date tonight.

"You will still be going later?" She asked.

"Yes. I have a pictorial. I'll just text you later. Let's have a dinner before going to the Soccer Field."

"Oh, by the way. How was the gig of your brothers last night?" He asked.

"They are still not home yet. I think you know why."

Kyuhyun stopped walking and looked at her with hesitation.

"Why are you curious anyway? Oh, You are jealous. You're jealous because you didn't get to see some hot y girls right?"

Kyuhyun laughed, and puts his arm on her shoulder. "I'm not interested with those type of girls."

"You don't need to act like you don't like them. If I didn't stayed in your house, you'll go with them right?"

"No, I won't. You left early last night remember? If I really want to go there, I should have been gone right? And I'm a good boy now." He said.

Seohyun faced him. "And why are you a good boy?"

Seohyun was shocked when he holds both of her hands in the middle of the street. "Because...I'm already Inlove."

She could only gape at him. Then she noticed his face getting closer to hers, she stopped him with her hands. "I don't do public display of affection." She chuckled. Kyuhyun just smiled. She continued to jog. She really love Kyuhyun. And it seems she's the very first girl whom he loved. It felt good by just thinking about it.

Seohyun saw a familiar guy jogging towards they're way. It was Nichkhun. He smiled at her, and she also smiled back. She caught Kyuhyun glaring at him.

"Why are you looking and smiling at that guy? Are you guys close?" Kyuhyun asked.

Seohyun smiled widely. "Why, are you jealous?"

"I just don't want you talking to that guy again, okay?" He seriously said.

Seohyun hit his shoulders. "Hmmm... Jealous!!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already 9 in the morning when her brother Donghae went home. Seohyun thinks that he is in a bad mood, and it seems that he didn't enjoyed the Hot girls.

"Where's Siwon?" He asked Jannice.

"He's in his room. He just got home too."

"How about Seohyun?"

"She haven't came home yet."

Jannice didn't saw Seohyun, because it was 8 oclock when she went home. She went to her room, and took a bath. She didn't even notice her brother Siwon went home already.

She was about to sit in her bed when the door banged in the next room.

"Siwon!" It was her Brother, Donghae.

She was curious of what her brother just did. So she opened her door slightly and sneaked.

"What the...what do you want? I still haven't slept!" Siwon complained to his brother.

"Here is the Newspaper! Eunhyuk was telling the truth last night."

Siwon grabs the Newspaper. He was shocked. Donghae went inside to Siwon's room. And she also went out of her room, so that she can hear what her brothers are saying. And what's with the Newspaper?

"Kyuhyun is really a bastard!" Siwon said, already mad.

Kyuhyun??? She was even more curious of what they're talking.

"! we lose! I really could not believe that my car will be gone from me. I really loved my car."

"Not only your beloved car, Bro. Also our one and only sister Seohyun!"

Seohyun was shocked.

"Kyuhyun is such a bastard. Who would knew that Seohyun, our mean and man-hater sister would fell for his trick? What the hell! Why did we even agreed to that bet."

"The only thing we agreed to that bet because we think that he would just be dumped by Seohyun. We were just too confident. She would just give in to him that easily." Donghae said. "Wait, this was at the Valentines Party right? So it means that it's been a few days since those two are together. Why didn't we notice? Even with Seohyun, we didn't notice anything."

Seohyun felt that she was being poured with cold water. And she frozed.  Bet? She was just a part of a bet?

"I'm curious why he didn't told us that he already won the bet?" Donghae continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Seohyun felt her blood rising. She wants to be in that conversation and ask why haven't Kyuhyun told them that he already won.

"Maybe he just wants to surprise us." Siwon answered.

"But I'm sure that he will not touch Seohyun. He knows that Seohyun is a decent and pure girl. And we will get mad if he do something we didn't want him to do. He didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"I just can't believe that Seohyun gave in and we lost in the bet." Siwon said.

Donghae smirked. "He won't win in the bet. And he's not going to take my car."

"What do you mean?"

"We will make him look bad to Seohyun."
"What?"

"Until he doesn't tell us that he won, we will still have a time to ruin his relationship with our sister." Donghae said.

"Good idea."

Seohyun didn't want to hear what her brothers are talking anymore. Everything was clear to her now. Her brothers and there friend fooled her. She still could not believe that her brothers was that bad. And the thing that she could not believe the most is that, the one and only guy that got into her heart played her, he is such a player.

Kyuhuyun was a true Player. A double player. He did not just played with her heart, he also played a bet at her expense. The one and only guy she loved was the one she's afraid of loving. She was so stupid that she gave in to his trap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Seohyun, why are your eyes dry???" Donghae asked. "And why didn't you ate lunch?"

"Why are you asking? Do you care?" She sarcastingly asked.

Donghae scratched is head. "Is there a problem?"

"You and Siwon have a problem.''  Then Siwon got out of his room.

Both of them were clueless.

"Donghae, just give him your car already because you guys lose the bet. He played me. He made me think that he loves me. He was so good, right? Considering that I am cautious to players. I told myself that no guy could ever play with my heart. But I was wrong. Thanks to the both of you. Of what you guys did, you just gave him the license to play me."

"Seohyun, we never thought that you'll get hurt. "Donghae said."We didn't know that you'll fell for him. We were confident because I thought you will never--------"

"Stop it! You guys are all the same! Now, you just proved to me that guys like you are as bad as thought!" Seohyun madly said.

"sorry, Seohyun." Siwon said.

"Just...leave me alone." She said, then went to her room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun, please come down. I'm here in your backyard. Let's talk.

Seohyun deleted the message Kyuhyun sent her, and then she turned off her cellphone. He called a lot of times, but she didn't answer. She didn't showed up in their date last night. Maybe he was curious of why she didn't showed up. Seohyun looked up her window and she saw Kyuhyun holding on the fence and  looking up in their house. There was a worried expression in his face. Seohyun started to cry.

"What are you doing there?" Donghae asked kyuhyun.

"Bro...is Seohyun there?"

Seohyun saw her brother approaching him.

"Why are you asking? What do you need from her?"

Kyuhyun stayed silent.

"Just leave Seohyun alone. Stop what you're doing. Let's stop our bet."

"Bro------She already knew about our bet."

Kyuhyun was extremely shocked. "You told her?"

"Me and Siwon talked about it yesterday. And she heard us. She was very mad to us, and to you."

"But, bro-----"

"Stop it, kyuhyun. You already proved us that your really good when it comes to girls. Now, You'll do us a favor if you stay away from our sister. Don't ever talk to her. Brotherhood request. Just stay out of her. We will even be mad if you come near her. I don't want you to hurt her." Donghae said going to his car.

"Bro, let's talk first." Kyuhyun said.

"Let's just settle that some other time, and about our lost on the bet."

Kyuhyun saw Jannice closing the gate.

"Jannice, can you call Seohyun?"

"She's not here. She went for a Vacation with Yuri." Jannice said.

"When will she get back?"

"I don't know."

Kyuhyun stayed silent. "If she gets back, can you please tell me?"

"Okay." Jannice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update!!! Uh-oh... Seohyun already knew about the bet! I'll update as soon as I can. :D