(Valentines Party; First Kiss; Inlove with the Player:)

Falling into You

When they went inside the hallway, going to the function room of a Five-Star Hotel of where the venue of the party was, Seohyun felt Kyuhyun's arm around her shoulders. She glared at him.

"Get your hands off me. No unnecessary touchings remember?"

They talked yesterday about the act's, do's and don'ts.

He grinned, "Baby, this is very necessary. I need to internalize my character as your loving boyfriend." He whispered.

He was clearly taking advantage of the situation. But she just let him. And she is feeling something different from his touch. It was her first time that a boy put his arm on her shoulders. She then thought of something. This night, she has a boyfriend. While she has it, she must enjoy it until it last. Kyuhyun might be a player, but he was very attractive. He was perfect to be a boyfriend for a night. She must act well so that they won't get caught by Jessica and Sunny. She also need to internalize her character as a very loving Girlfriend for Kyuhyun for that night. Kyuhyun's hands went to her hips. It felt good------that feeling that she owned someone and that someone was making her feel like she was owned. She felt Kyuhyun looking at her. She smiled at him sweetly. She saw Kyuhyun shocked of what she did.

"I'm a good actress...baby."

Kyuhyun's lips curved for a smile." Oh, yeah. That's more like it."

Their were a lot of people, and the design of the place was very romantic. Their is a big platform on the other side. And they saw a lot of couples.

"I Like the ambience. Makes my heart throb." Kyuhyun said. He gets his arms on her shoulders. He brought her hands to his lips and gave it a kiss.

She was enjoying the moment. She smiled at him. She was curious why isn't she mad of his actions. In fact, she liked it. The feeling of his lips on her skin was sweet. Maybe she over internalized herself that's why she got carried away. He didn't let go of her hand while they were walking. And it felt good too.

She saw Yuri waved at her. And they approached her.

"Oh, you really look good together. And, well... You look very much inlove, too." Yuri said.

"Thanks Yuri." Kyuhyun said.

A waiter went to them while carrying wineglasses, she gets two,  and gave the other one to Kyuhyun.

"Thanks, babe." Kyuhyun said while he holds her hand again.

Why, he did not seem to get enough of touching her.When she thinks of it, a smile was drawn to her face. But soon faded when she saw Yuri, teasing her. A few minutes later Jessica and Sunny arrived. As expected they had a grand entrance. Their evening gowns were very beautiful as well as they're hairstyle and their make-up.

"That's Jessica and Sunny." She whispered to Kyuhyun.

"You are way much lovelier than those two."

"Are you just saying that because your my Boyfriend?"

Kyuhyun's fingers went down her chin, and made her look up to him. "I'm saying that because it's true." He said, then he whispered, "You're beautiful and I wish you were really mine."

She felt her heart beat so fast. His sweet talks before doesn't even have an effect on her. But why is she feeling like this? It's either of the two: She really felt good acting or she just drinked a lot of alcohol. She just ignored what she thought.

She was in her thoughts when she felt that someone was approaching them. It was Jessica and Sunny. She can see that they were amused and shocked when they saw Kyuhyun.

"Oh, hi, Jessica! Hello, Sunny!" she greeted. "I'd like you to meet Kyuhyun, my boyfriend."

"Hi ladies." Kyuhyun greeted them.

"Hi..." Both of them said. They didn't know if they will smile or frown.

Seohyun felt Kyuhyun's hands on her waist. He pulled her close to him. It was very obvious that Jessica and Sunny were jealous while looking at them

"Thanks for inviting us in this very nice party." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh, you're welcome. It's a pleasure to have you here." Jessica said smiling at Kyuhyun. She was about to talk when Kyuhyun gets his attention to her.

Kyuhyun faced Seohyun, "Come on babe, let's dance."

"Sure babe." She agreed, smiling.

"Excuse us." Kyuhyun told the two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you see their faces?" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun while they were dancing on the dance floor. His hands were on her waist while hers were on his nape.

"They looked like sour grapes."

"Exactly. Oh, this was fun. I've never seen them wear those faces before. This was a great feeling." She gave her sincerest smile. "Thank You."

"No, don't thank me. Tomorrow, you'll also do my favor." He said.

"Just the same, thank you."

"I'm glad I made you happy."

"This is unexpected."

"What do you mean?" He asked while scratching his forehead.

"You know, we're not in good terms. Then suddenly now, you're my partner in crime."

"You know, you can make me a partner in crime or whatever... not just for a night, but every night if you want." He said while smiling.

She glared at him. "Yah! Don't start with me again."

He laughed. "When will you accept me as your Boyfriend?"

"Bwooh? I thought you already stopped."

"Of course not! I was just very busy that's why I haven't visit you. And I want you to miss me a little." he said.

He didn't accept that she dumped him? She doesn't know why she felt relief and happy, of what he just said.

"I missed you, Seohyun. It's been days since I haven't seen you. But you're in my arms now. You don't know how happy I am right now." He said while looking at her.

She didn't even get to smile even she felt happy inside. She couldn't believe that she'll hear those words from him. He looked sincere. She wanted to believe him.

"And I think I should thank them for provoking you. If it weren't to them, I won't be here with you, and you will not be nice to me."

"Am I really that mean to you?" she felt guilty.

"Not really. I'm just not used to that kind of treatment from girls. And it was my fault. I'd been a royal jerk, I was so arrogant."

"I'm glad you knew."

"Do you know that you're the only girl I courted in my whole life?"

She rolled her eyes. " There you go again."

"Because your the only girl..." He grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest. "That got in here."

She didn't said anything, she just looked at him. She felt her heart beating. What he just said warmed her heart. It's like she wanted to believe him. And admit that she also missed him.

"I'll wait until you open up your heart for me, Seohyun."

"Kyuhyun..."

They continued dancing. This time, they were closer to each other. She did not mind. She liked the feeling of being held by him, of being close to him like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are temporarily disturbing your romantic moments, lovers, as we get to the most awaited part of this Valentine affair------the announcement of this event's 'Lovers for the night'." The guy host said, then it got dark in the room.

The people clapped their hands.

" 'Lovers for the night' is a special award we'll be giving to a couple who are noticeably and exceptionally sweet and in love during this event." The girl host said.

"Yes, Taeyon. The committee has chosen this couple because they look so inlove and they really look good together people could not help but notice them." The guy host added.

"Right, Leeteuk. So shall I announce the winning couple now?" Taeyon asked.

"YES!" The audience said.

"Oh, they sound so excited, don't they?" Leeteuk said.

"Okay. Let's not prolong the wait." She opened the envelope."Ladies and Gentlemen, our lovers for the night are..."

There was a roll of drums. Seohyun smiled. It seemed like everyone wanted to win. She glanced at Kyuhyun, still holding her hand. He smiled at her as he looked at her. He was really handsome. No wonder, all the girls here can't help to look at him, even if they have their own partners. His dark brown eyes were gorgeous. His smile was lethal. Who could ever resist this guy?

Then she got blinded by a light in her face.......or her and Kyuhyun's face. Then she found out they were on the spotlight. Suddenly, all people in the room were looking at them, and then clapped their hands.

"Seohyun, Kyuhyun! You're the lovers for the night!" Yuri said while clapping her hands.

"What?" She asked, shocked. She never thought that she and Kyuhyun will win. She didn't even hear her name. Oh, shame on her. She was busy looking at Kyuhyun.

When she looked at him again, he was smiling. They both went on the stage.

"Oh, my gosh! I can't believe this!"

"I Love this party!" Kyuhyun said.

She saw Jessica and Sunny's face, they were indeed not happy. She could tell they were both envious of her.

"Congratulations Seohyun, and Kyuhyun!" Both hosts happily greeted.

Their were flashes of a camera. They were sure that they will be the headline of Newspapers and Society pages.

"Wow, look at that. They really looked good together, don't they?" Leeteuk commented.

The crowd agreed as they clapped their hands.

"Now, it's time to show everyone that you really deserve that award." Taeyon said.

"Yes guys. It's time to show everyone how much you love each other." Leeteuk added.

She was about to ask of what they mean, when the people shouted.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Oh, no...Kyuhyun and she would kiss? Her smile faded, but then returned the smile again when she saw Jessica staring at her while frowning. She looked at Kyuhyun, and he's smiling.

They would have to kiss! She didn't have a choice, did she? She can't just say 'no' because  people might think she's stupid. And maybe Jessica and Sunny might notice. But she had never been kissed and Kyuhyun is not her Boyfriend.

But you like him already don't you?She thought.

Kyuhyun had the most sensuous pair of lips she had ever seen. She was sure every woman would want to be kissed by him. She just can't imagine herself kissing infront of many people.

Kyuhyun looked at her as if asking for permission. She smiled and let him pull her close to him. She swore ker knees were shaking. She felt the beat of her heart even louder than the people clapping hands. She has different feelings that time---Shyness---nervousness---excitement and...Happiness of what's going to happened.

She felt his hands on her waist. His stare was so intense she felt she would melt anytime. He looked at her lips with unconcealed longing. She closed her eyes and awaited his kiss.

She felt her heart leaped out of her chest when she felt his lips touch hers. The kiss was incredibly sweet. She felt the urge to respond to make him feel she liked the kiss. She responsed from his kiss, eventhough she doesn't know how. He held her even tighter.

She felt sad when they broke the kiss. She also saw on his eyes that he doesn't want to end it either.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, what do you want to ride first?"

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun when he held her hands tight. She knows that she have to act as his girlfriend that day. It's the payment of their act yesterday. So, even if he holds her hand, she must not complain. She didn't really want to complain. She liked it, of how he holds her hand like that.

"Why are we here? Who are we going to act to?" She asked.

He brought her in the Amusement Park.

"To all the people here in the Amusement Park."

"Bwoooh?"

He grinned at her. "I just want to extend my happiness last night."

She can't help but to smile. She was just going to act as his girlfriend bacause he wants to. "You're crazy!"

"Crazily into you." Almost whispering at her.

Her smile fainted a bit while he continued to look at her. She felt that he held her hands tighter. She can't explain the happiness she's feeling.

"Come on, babe." He said, then dragged her inside.

They went to a lot of rides. From the Grand Carousel to the Roller Coaster. She could not believe she was really enjoying it. And the most memorable part is on the Roller coaster bacause they held hands while it gets faster.

"The last time I've been to this kind of place was when I was twelve." She said to him, while they were walking at the Amusement Park, eating a Sandwhich.

"And you're like a Twelve year old earlier. You looked like a little kid who loves the rides." He said .

"I was just having so much fun." She said while smiling.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot, too."

Seohyun  smiled, "You've got what you wanted."'

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"A date. You asked me a lot of times right? Now you succeeded while I didn't notice. I just realized now."

He grinned, "You already noticed?"

She laughed,"You really don't know how to court. You just  got me with a trick."

"It's so hard to act cute to you."

"Our first meeting wasn't that good." she said.

"If you will give me chance to let you know me more. You know, I'm not a bad person."

"I'm starting to believe that your really not a bad person." she said.

"Really?

She nodded, "You're not as bad as I think."

"Thanks." He said smiling.

Seohyun looked at his lips. Because their was a little mayonnaise on the side of it. "You have mayonnaise on your lips." She even pointed it.

"I thinks that's your job."
She was confused. "My job? What do you mean?"

"You should wipe it away, babe. That's what good Girlfriends do." He said while grinning.

She smiled again, "Oh, really? Sorry, babe, I've never had a Boyfriend before. I didn't know that a Boyfriend treats his Girlfriend just like a maid."

He then laughed, "Come on, Girlfriends do that because they care about their boyfriends. I know you care about me. I'm your boyfriend."

She smiled even more, "Perhaps a demanding boyfriend, then." She moved closer to him. She wiped the side of his lips with a tissue.

Seohyun was out of herself when she stared at his lips. They're kiss at the party flashed back at her. That was the first time she kissed a boy in her whole life, she didn't know if there would be even sweeter than his kiss. And because of that kissed, she confirmed that she loved him. And now she must be crazy, but she wanted to feel those lips again. When she looked up, she also saw Kyuhyun staring at her lips. And when they stared at each other, they felt that they have the same feeling. Seohyun then kept a distance between them. She took a big bite in her sandwhich because of the nervousness she's feeling. It was a wrong bite. It squeezed out a mayonnaise from her sandwhich. It spread on her lips.

When they took a glance of each other, they both laughed.

"I'll take care of it as a good boyfriend."He said, amused.

She thought that he'll also wipe it with a tissue, but she felt that it wasn't a tissue. It was his thumb, he brushed softly against her lips, wiping away the mayonnaise from them. And to her widening eyes, he sipped the dressing off his thumb! When he stared at her,  she swore she wanted to kiss him so bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are full of surprises!" Seohyun said, smiling.

She  didn't think that Kyuhyun would bring her at the seashore after they had a dinner in a Thai Restaurant. It's now 8 in the evening, and they were the only persons their. The place was serene and beautiful and, well, romantic too. Because they are stting beside each other in the sand.

"I didn't expect the places were you brought me this day. And even the Thai food, I didn't expect it, because I haven't eaten those kinds of food before. It was Delicious. And I really enjoyed at the Amusement Park earlier. And now, here, it is very refreshing." She said.

"I just want this day to be memorable." He said while smiling.

"Don't worry, I won't forget this day."

He held her hand and entwined her fingers with his. He brought her hand to his lips and planted a soft kiss on it. "Me too. I won't ever forget this day. And yesterday too."

They looked at each other. They were both happy. It was a very nice feeling. They just didn't want this day to end.

Kyuhyun deeply sighed, "I just hope this day won't end."

"W-why?" She asked.

He looked at her. "So that you will still be my girlfriend." He held her hand tightly. "So that I can hold your hand and be beside you like this."

"Kyuhyun..."

"I've never been inlove. That's why I didn't know the feeling of love. But some say, if your with that person, you can feel something different, a good different, and it is love. I'm happy being with you, Seohyun. I've never been this happy with any other woman before."
She was shocked and confused. He loved her?

"I want to kiss you, Seohyun." He said while staring at her lips.

"Huh?"

"Will you let me kiss you?"

If he only knew that she's also been dying to kiss him. She can't help it.

"W-why are you asking me that? I'm your girlfriend this day remember?"

A smile was drawn on Kyuhyun's face. His hands were at the back of her head. When he claimed her lips, she surrendered to his mouth's hungry assault. He her lips, one lip after the other. Softly then not so gently. His kiss screamed with need.

She broke the kiss. His eyes were smoky with passion. And perhaps that's also he can  see in her eyes. He again claimed her lips. After a long time of kissing, they broke their kiss. They stared at each other.

"Ah, baby, kissing you for two hours straight won't still be enough for me." He said.

"Two hours?" Seohyun said, shocked.

"That's the only time left for us to stay here cause I have to bring you home by twelve."
"Two hours of kissing? Is there such a thing?"

"Actually, no, but we'll try.

She was not naive. Only by making love, two people could last two hours kissing each other. But Kyuhyun's kiss is something she liked. Maybe because he respects her not like the girls he's been dating before. She was moved by the thought.

Seohyun shook her head. "No, Kyuhyun. You won't kiss me for two hours. That's absurd."

She can see the dissapointment on his face."Seohyun..." He said, whining.

"But you can kiss me tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, a month, a couple of months or even a year. And hopefully, for longer than that."

Kyuhyun scratched his forehead, then he smiled widely. "What...what do you mean?"

Seohyun smiled. "I'm your girlfriend starting tonight."

His smile even brightened. His lips curved into a happy smile. Soon, his mouth was on hers again. They savored their first kiss as a real couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another update!!! Aaw, they are together now.^^ I hope you guys liked it! :D