(Meeting Mr. Mystery; Player gets jealous; Soccer game; etc...)

Falling into You

 Seohyun decided to jog in the small Park near their house. When she went  in their backyard, she saw Jannice, watering the plants. Seohyun  noticed that the plants were soaked with water. She saw Jannice opening . Kyuhyun was there. Shirtless. He was obviously flaunting his beautfiul body. She admit it, he was very hot. She touched the shoulder of Jannice.

"Bwoooh???" She asked shocked.

"What are you doing? Stop looking at anything else." Seohyun told her.

When she glanced where Kyuhyun was, she saw him looking at them. He smiled and winked at her.

"Where are you going, Seohyun?" Jannice asked.

" I'm going to jog." she simply said.

When she was close to the Park, she saw a guy who is also jogging. He was the guy which she saw a few days ago. Then he smiled at her. He looked more handsome when he smiled. She smiled back.

"Good Morning!" He greeted her.

"Good morning." Greeted him back. She's not always like that to people, especially guys. For her the guy was full of charisma. He looked at her again.

"I'm Nichkhun. I'm new here."

"I'm Seohyun. You live here?

"Yeah. just moved yesterday.

"Oh, okay. Welcome!"

"Thanks". He politely said. "What street are you from?"

"_______ Street." she said.

"Oh, really? Actually I was gonna live their, because theirs a vacant house, but then the owner called and he said that it is not available anymore."

"Really? You were supposed to live near our house? She asked.

"Is it near your house?"

"Yes." Nichkhun was suppose to be their neighbor. Not Kyuhyun.

The next thing she knew, she was talking to him about herself. Seohyun knew a lot of things about Nichkhun. He was in a very popular group here in Korea. While talking to him, she can sense that he is not a playboy. He is very polite when he talks. He was actually humble. She thought he was a good catch, he was actually her type of guy. He is the type of guy who is serious in a relationship. Maybe he was the one she was looking for. They were enjoying thereselves when she felt someone watching them. When she looked back, it was Kyuhyun.

"Babe, you're only here. You know how worried I am?"

Babe???

She stopped walking becuase Nichkhun also stopped. He scratched his head while looking at her and Kyuhyun.

"I think I have to go. Nice meeting you, Seohyun." Nichkhun said.

Seohyun didn't know what to do. Maybe he'll think that Kyuhyun was her Boyfriend.

"Who's that guy?" Kyuhyun asked.

His face was serious. Like he is mad or something. This was her first time to see his expression like this, he would always had that smart- smile on his face everytime she saw him. She glared at him. Her conversation with that Handsome and polite guy was trashed by Kyuhyun.

"Why did you do that? How dare you to call me babe?! Don't act as if you're my Boyfriend. You drove him away." She said comfronting him.

"That was actually my purpose. Who is that guy anyway?" He asked.

"None of your business." She continued to walk.

"He said 'Nice Meeting You'. It's obvious that you just met him just now. Why are you so good to him, while you are being mean to me?"

"Because he is not a ert and pathetic guy, unlike you." she said.

"And how can you say that? You don't even know him that well." He said.

"Maybe I just met him now, and I don't know him that well, but I know that he's a good person. He is also very polite to girls." she added.

"First impressions don't always last." He said.

"In your case, it does."

"Hi Kyuhyun!" Krystal greeted out of nowhere.

"Don't bother me Krystal. I have something to do later." he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun was relaxing in their house when her brothers rushed to her.

“What?” She asked irritated.

“Hey little Sis, do you want to come with us?” Donghae asked.

“Where?”

“To watch us play Soccer.”

Seohyun snorted. “Why would I come? Give me one reason why I should come.”

“Well, we will treat you!” Siwon said.

“That’s it?”

“Oh. Okay, We will buy you a Keroro stuff toy.” Donghae said.

Seohyun didn’t really want to come because for sure that Kyuhyun will be there. But she can’t resist the power of Keroro. “Oh. Okay.”

“But hurry up!” Donghae said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun dressed nicely. And got into her brother’s car. She was curious why her brothers wanted her to come.

“Yah! Why do you want me to come in the first place?” She asked while listening to her iPod.

“We don’t know too.” Siwon said.

“What kind of answer is that?” She asked.

Her brothers remained quiet. She fell asleep. Then someone tapped her.

“Hi, y!”

It was Kyuhyun!  “What are you doing here?”

He chuckled. “Because you will be watching our game.”

“I should have not come here.” She said.

“Well, have fun watching us play, y!” He said.

“Like I will watch you.” She snorted.

Kyuhyun let out a small laugh. Then he went to the wide soccer field where her brother’s where there too. Seohyun found a seat, it was so hard to find one. Because there are many people watching too. She felt bored, and annoyed because of the girls beside her. They were very noisy, and keeps talking about Kyuhyun. So she tried to concentrate on watching the game. Later on, she was feeling the game. She cheered when her brother Siwon had the first goal. She was now enjoying the game, she was impressed when Kyuhyun had two goals! He looks so hot. Wait, she was back to her senses again. When Kyuhyun had the last goal, he looked and winked at her. Wait! He winked at her? Such a Player. The game was now over and people started to go home. But she can’t find her brothers.

“Hey, little sis!” Siwon said.

“Yah! Where have you been?”

“Oh, sorry if we let you wait, we just brought this.”

“Keroro!!!” She gladly took it from her brother.”Thank you.”

She saw Kyuhyun approaching them.

“Yah, sis. We will go to the car first.”

“But---“

“Hey y! Thank you for cheering me earlier.”

“Bwoooh? What makes you think that I cheered for you? For your information, I cheered on my brothers.”

“Really? But your brother didn’t scored the last goal. It was me.”

Okay. He got her. But she was just enjoying the game.

“Oh, whatever!” She said, and walks to their car.

“Bye, Seohyun! See you later!”

She heard him, and smirked.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun was watching television, and someone caught her attention, her mood changed when he saw Kyuhyun.

"Hi!" He said while smiling.

Seohyun concentrated on what she's watching. "My brothers are not here."

"It's not them that I want to visit. I came here to see you."

"What do you want from me?" She asked even if she knows what he wants. She still haven't forgave him of what happened at Park earlier. If she doesn't see Nichkhun anymore, she swear that she'll ignore him for the rest  of her life.

"I came here, because I want to court you, Seohyun." he said.

Seohyun was shocked, He wanted to court her? Just then he showed her a bouqet of roses and some chocolates. That's what he's hiding.

"You're courting me?" She asked.

"Yes." He sincerely said.

"Oh, Kyuhyun is here." Jannice interrupted.

Seohyun glanced at Jannice. He gave her imported chocolates, roses, and a cute little stuff toy that looks like Pinky.

Kyuhyun saw the stuff toy being displayed in a toy shop at the Mall. When Seohyun and Yuri shopped. Seohyun was going to buy it but she can't because the line is too long. She was going to come back to buy that stuff toy but she was too late, it was already out of stock.

Seohyun was out of her mind when she accepted the stuff toy. She squeezed the tail of the little toy dog. She was shocked when it barked. She laughed. The toy was so cute, it looks like a baby of Pinky.

"I'm glad you like it." Kyuhyun said.

Her smile fade. Maybe it is right to give back this stuff toy to him, but she really liked it. She then puts down the gifts he gave her.

"If you're thinking that I'll be carried away by giving me gifts, your wrong. I won't agree to date you even if you gave me a lot of presents." she said.

"Okay then. I'll just take them back." he said.

Seohyun then holds the Stuff toy tight. "Not this. Can I just have this. I'll just pay you, how much is it?"

He smiled, "Seohyun I didn't came here to sell things. Now, if you want that, take it from me as a gift. If you don't want to accept it, I'll just take it then." He said.

Seohyun didn't answer. She acted like she's concentrating on the movie she's watching in the Television.

"It would be nice if we watch a movie in big screen." he told her.

" I don't want. I already told you that I would never go out with you."

"Okay then. I'll just visit you here everynight." He said, then smiled.

"No way!!!" she snorted. " You don't have the right to do that! Because right now, I'm dumping you!."

"You're being unfair. I just started to court you now, then you are just going to dump me? Please know me well first before you dump me. " He said

"I don't need to know you well, because I already know you. I know you're kind very well, those punch lines, your smile when you see a girl. You are just like my brothers. So please, don't waste your time to me, because I am not like those girls that you can just play with. For all I know, I am not the only one your playing with right now. There are a lot of girls right?"

"I haven't court anyone, Seohyun, your the only one." He said.

Seohyun stood up so that she can leave him there. She continued walking, then took a glance at him. She could see the dissapointment in his face, but then soon fade. She went back, and saw hope shine on his face. Seohyun grabs the stuff toy in the table then walked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Won't you tell you're friend to stop everything he's been doing to me?" Seohyun asked her brother Donghae.

"Who?"

"Who would it be? Your player friend ofcourse!" she snorted.

"Kyuhyun-sshi? Is he really courting you?

"He's been bugging me almost everyday.Tell him to stop courting me."

"Why would I tell him that?"

Seohyun was getting mad now. Do they not care about her when they're friend tries to court her?  "You guys don't care about me anymore? You know that you're friend is a Player. And you know what he's intention is. Do you want me to get in trouble?"She said.

"Why would you be in trouble? Why, are you planning to accept him as your boyfriend?" her brother asked.

"Bwooh? What did you say?" she asked.

"Me and Siwon knows that you won't even like him. That's why it's okay for us that he courted you, because we know that you will just dump him."

"I know."

Donghae just smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun was anticipating Yuri's reaction when she told her about Kyuhyun. She is not going to tell her this at the first place, but she asked.

"Really,he courted you?"

Seohyun nodded, "With matching flowers and gifts."

"I can't believe it. It is obvoius that he's putting a lot of effort on you, Seohyun. Looks like he's madly Inlove with you." Yuri said.

"Madly inlove?" She snorted. "It's his style."

"Just say yes and accept him already."

"No Way!!!"

"Pabo!  You do realize that you're very lucky right?" Yuri asked her.

"Lucky? I don't think so. With that kind of guy, it looks like he made a lot of girls cry."

"But admit it, he's hot right? I won't believe you if you say 'no'." yuri said.

 "Yes, he is indeed handsome, and popular. He is the type of guy who girls look for. If I were to look at his looks, I'll accept him already. But that's not it. I don't want a flirt like him." she said.

"Hey, he is just confident with himself. He is also not a flirt, he is just being friendly." Yuri said, defending Kyuhyun.

"Try to have two brothers who are Playboys, you won't also say that." Seohyun said.

Yuri sighed,"When will that curse get away from you, Seohyun? It is because of that, maybe you'll never have a boyfriend."

Seohyun then remembers Nichkhun. She haven't seen him. She went to jog this morning but she didn't saw him. If it weren't to Kyuhyun their conversation wouldn't just end like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah! I Updated Two Chapters!!! LOL. And there's the Soccer scene, by request. :)) I promise to update soon!!! ^^