(I Hate my Life)

Falling into You

 "Ofcourse baby. You're the only one for me. You're the only woman I love..."

Seohyun twitched her lips. She hit her older brother with a sneer. She was sitting in their long sofa in the living room, and her brother was beside her, while she was watching Television. Her brother was flirting again with some girl in the phone. She can't understand what she's watching because all she can hear is her brother saying some Lovey Dovey stuffs with the girl he's talking to. She just can't believe what her brother Siwon is saying to the girl he's talking to. Last time Yoona was the one he is exchanging Sweet Nothings on the phone. Before Yoona, Sooyoung was the one he is playing. And even before Sooyoung, Tiffany was his girlfriend that time. She just can't remember all the other names. She has another brother, his name is Donghae, he also has lots of girls, and even has a list! She felt like her Hippocampus will explode---The memory storage part of the brain---because of the plenty of girls he's playing! Maybe that was the worse truth in her life--------to be sorrounded by PLAYERS.

Even her Best Friend's ex-boyfriend was a player. Yuri is currently in Vacation, nursing a broken heart. Seohyun hated those players' existence. With that, she is Sarcastic to all the boys who wanted to court her. She knew a player when she saw and heard one. Her brother were her references. So, no man ever succeeded by just playing her heart. That's why even now, she still doesn't have a Boyfriend. She promised herself that no man should play and hurt her. Although , she still believes that there are still other guys who are not players, and knows how to love. It looks like their are only some guys who are like that. But one day, she knows that she will meet the guy who will be true and faithful to her.

"Tonight? I can't make it tonight, baby."

Seohyun was disgusted. Yoona is his date tonight. She heard her brother talking to her in his Cellphone earlier.

"Tomorrow night? I'm also not available. How about tomorrow afternoon?"

Seohyun just shook her head. Sooyoung is his date tomorrow night.

She reallly idolize the memory of her brother Siwon. He doesn't need a planner to fix and remember the schedule of his dates. Maybe it is one of the best assets of Players, a good memory is a must.

"Alright, so it is settled. Where do you want me to bring you?"

She turned the volume high, of what she's watching, because she was irritated.

"Wait..." He said to the girl he is talking to. "Hey! Lower the volume down." He said to Seohyun.

"I can't hear. The volume of your voice flirting is much louder than the dialogues I'm watching!" Seohyun said, a little mad.

"You're watching  a Hollywood Movies again? It is so damn boring. Could you lower the volume down." He commanded.

"You should lower your voice. It is very irritating when you're flirting on the phone." Seohyun said, getting mad.

"You're just jealous. Just find a boyfriend already! So that you won't be jealous everytime I'm talking on the phone." Siwon teased Seohyun.

"Eeww... If the guy is just like you, who I will be talking on the phone with, NO WAY! I'd rather watch a cheesy Hollywood Movie than listen to your lies!" Seohyun's sweet revenge.

"Ssshhh!!!" Now irritated with what her sister just said, and continued talking to the girl on the other line.

She felt her brother Donghae approaching.

"Bro, hurry up! I'll also use the phone! You're not the only person here." Donghae said to Siwon.

"Yeah, Siwon-hyung. You are not the only player here so just say goodbye to you're Baby number 11." Seohyun brother Siwon.

"Shut up" Both of her brother's said.

She just looked at them, and concentrated on what she's watching. Donghae was the one who is talking on the phone now. And like her brother Siwon, all she can hear are lies. And unlike Siwon, Donghae doesn't care even the volume of the Television is so loud.

"Wait, there is a call waiting." Donghae handed Seohyun the phone, she already knew what he wanted her to do. Everytime someone's calling or there's a call waiting , he would usually hand the phone to their maid Jannice. There are a lot of girls whom her brother's were hiding to. Seohyun was forced to pick up the phone, because Jannice is in the kitchen, washing dishes.

"Hello?" She said on the other line. As usual, it was a girl. "Who is this?" she boredly asked.

"It's Victoria. Can I speak with Donghae please?" she pleaded.

She looked at her brother Donghae."Victoria???" She asked out loud so that her brother can hear. Donghae let out a disgusted face. He signalled  her to cover the  lower portion of the phone.

"Tell her, I'm dead." Donghae said, whispering.

Seohyun was shocked, "Bwooh? Are you serious?!"

"Yes, It's better for her to think that I'm dead, than I get to see her." Her annoying brother said.

She was really pissed on her brother. He is willing to lie that he's dead so that he can manage to hide from the girl he got tired of playing to. She laid the palm of her hands infront of her brother. Donghae just looked at her sister, confused. Seohyun got his wallet and gets a big amount of money, for her payment ofcourse. She smiled and talked again on the other line.

"Oh, Donghae hyung? He is gone." Seohyun said.

"What do you mean gone? The girl asked in a concerned tone.

"Gone. He already died."

"What???" The girl was shocked.

Donghae again signalled her. He was beckoning her to fake a cry, for her little drama to be convincing. Seohyun gritted her teeth and obeyed him. She feigned a cry.

"Y-yes..." Seohyun acted.

"What was the cause of his death?" The girl asked.

"Appendicitis." Seohyun said while fake crying.

She heard the girl crying. "That is not true! He is still alive!"

Seohyun didn't answer her anything. She just cried on the other line, so that she won't spill the truth.

"Why did this happened to Donghae? I can't live without him. I really really love him!" The girl cried her heart out.

Seohyun stopped her fake crying. She just realized how bad her brothers are. The girls they were just playing with really loved them. Her brother Donghae signalled her again, asking if the girl believed in her drama. Seohyun ignored him.

"Don't worry, Wherever he is now, I'm sure that he still loves you." Seohyun told the girl to stop her from crying."Just forget him. Find another person who would truly love you."

When she took a glance at her brother, He was staring at her with the icy look.

"I mean, like the love my brother gave to you." She feigned a puke to mock her brother. Donghae just smiled. The girl even cried louder then hangs up.

"Hey! What if the girl will come here?" Seohyun asked.

"She doesn't know were I lived." Her brother replied.

"Then, what if she sees you?" she asked again.

"That's impossible, she's from America." He smirked.

Seohyun was just speechless. Donghae just grinned and took the phone from her. He went back to the girl he was flirting with a while ago. She was very mad at her brothers, she turn the Television off, and to calm herself, she went to her room and laid down in the bed. Sometimes she was scared of what her brothers are doing. But she won't let that happened to her. That's why before staying in a relationship she must assure that the guy is not a Player.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun woke up early in the morning. She really missed her mom a lot. Her mom told her to take care of her brother's because their mom also knows the attitude of her two sons. Because her mom is in another country, working.

After feeding her beloved dog Pinky, her very cute Chihuahua, she watched Jannice while she was cooking their breakfast.

"There are no people living in that house right Seohyun?" Jannice asked.

"Really, that's why it's so peaceful." She said. Because they're neighbors were very noisy.

"Yes, I heard that they just moved yesterday, but why didn't they put a sign outside?" Jannice asked.

"I  don't know."

Seohyun fixed their dining table and helped Jannice by preparing their breakfast. Because both of her brothers will be awake soon and get ready for their work. Donghae worked as a businessman, so he has a lot money. While Siwon is a lead singer of a popular band. Her brothers always asked her, "When will you have a girlfriend?" Even Jannice is asking her.

A lot of people have asked her that. Just now Yuri just asked her. She already went home after her vacation and she visited her. She seemed to have recovered in her failed relationship.

"You know, you're brothers has a lot of girlfriends, but you still don't have. Even one." Yuri told her, and she pouted.

"Yah! Why are you asking me that? Are you already tired of waiting for me to have a Boyfriend?" Seohyun asked.

"Honestly, yes. We've been bestfriends for Ten Years!" Yuir said.

"Why do you want me to have a boyfriend anyway? Will that complete your life?" Seohyun said.

Yuri rolled her eyes, "Hell yeah! I think so, I want you to  have a love life and be happy."

Seohyun rolled her eyes too, "Look who's talking, just a few weeks ago, you knew that you're not the only girlfriend of Minho." She said, defending herself.

Yuri stayed silent. " I'm sorry. Change the Topic." Yuri said, but continued..."Well that's just life, and Players are Players. I was too inlove to notice that he was just fooling me the whole time." Yuri sadly said. "But that won't stop me from falling inlove again." She said, smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri already has Six Ex-Boyfriends.  For her, dating was a delightful and painful process of meeting the right one.

"I wish all girls would be as realistic and resilient as you Yuri-ah." Seohyun said nonchalantly.

"Don't be afraid to fall inlove Seohyun. I know that deep inside you, you want to experience how to fall inlove, and be with someone who can make you very happy." Yuri said to her.

Seohyun sighed, " Maybe I was traumatized. And thank God I have this very strong self-discipline. I don't want to be like the girls of my brothers." Seohyun said.

"Not all guys are like you're brothers Seohyun-ah. My first boyfriend, we separated because he will migrate to other country. I was the one who broke up with him because I don't want to have a long distance relationship. My third boyfriend, we were just bored of each other but he never played me. So out of my Six Ex-Boyfriends, Two are not Players." Yuri said, and grinned.

"That's the kind of guy i'm finding. A guy who wouldn't play and hurt me; a guy who is true and and knows how to love. But I guess I only have five percent out of a hundred to find one." Seohyun said and deeply sighed.

"So, when are you having a boyfriend?"

"When I find a handsome guy but not a player." Seohyun smiled.

"Oh my Gosh best friend! Are you searching for a GAY???" Both of them laughed.

"Hmmm. I just can't wait. I will find you a Boyfriend as soon as possible." Yuri said, and grinned.

Seohyun just rolled her eyes. " Well, Goodluck with that."