(The Ending)

Falling into You

 Everyday, Seohyun recieved roses from Kyuhyun, but she commanded Jannice to throw them. She doesn't face him everytime he visit her. She notice that when he visits her, he assures that her brothers are not around. And Jannice told her that she didn't see Kyuhyun and her brothers talking anymore. She changed her number, so that he can't contact her anymore. She tried different hobbies so that she'll be busy and, never thought of anything but to sleep and to take a rest. And so that she won't have time to think about Kyuhyun.

She is still crying when she's alone, like her situation now. She's alone in her room. She still love him. Something inside her wanted to believe him. She wants to believe that it's not because of the Bet. That he really loved her. But she is afraid to trust and get hurt again.

She gets her Chihuahua stuff toy in her drawer. She named the stuff toy "Kyu" the stuff toy that Kyuhyun gave her. She always press it's tail and listen to it's bark. She should have thrown it away, because it makes her remind of Kyuhyun, but she can't do it.

"Seohyun..." her mom called her in her room. Her mom came home yesterday.

"Come in, mom." she said, after wiping her tears.

Her mom sat next to her and held her hand. She knows her problem. Because yesterday while they were in the Airport, she was very quiet and rarely even talked. Her mom already scolded her brothers. Siwon and Donghae knows their mistake. Almost everyday, they bought her favorite foods, for a Peace Offering.

"What is it, mom?" She tried to smile.

"Baby, you're always here inside your room. Why don't you hang out with Yuri?"

"Yuri is in a trip right now. I don't have someone to hang-out with." She said, and besides she's not in the mood to have fun.

"Do you still love that guy?"

Seohyun didn't answer.

"You still love him, don't you?" Her mom asked her again.

"That won't just easily fade away, mom."

"Because he is your first love."

"First love never Dies isn't true, right mom?"

"Yes, of course."

Seohyun felt reliefed. She didn't want to suffer that long.

"But you know what's the very sweet feeling you want to feel? When you and your first love will be together in your whole life."

That will never happen to her, even if she wants to accept Kyuhyun in her life, but she won't do that because she needs to be strong. She already learned.

"Oh, right. It looks like Kyuhyun already left. And it looks like he went back to America." Her mother said.

Seohyun stared at her mother blankly. She felt a very heavy thing crashed her heart. He already left? He didn't even say goodbye to her. But how will he do that? When she can't even face him. She just wants to cry of what she heard.

"Because he told me he's going back to America. It looks like the house next door is deserted, maybe he already left." Her mother added.

"Y-you talked?" She said while controlling her tears to fall.

"Yes, we talked. Because I saw him, and I introduced myself. And you know what, he apologized to me. And he also said that he really really loved you and he didn't want to hurt you."

"But he hurt me."

"But do you want him to be gone forever, Seohyun? Can you take it when you won't see him forever?"

Seohyun shook her head. And she looked down, she really can't hold her tears no more. Kyuhyun is gone. And she won't ever see him again.

"Did you ever believed that he truly loved you? When your always together, did he ever let you feel that his feelings for you are true?"

There's one part of her heart who believes that he really did loved her. But hurt, hatred and being scared is what's eating her inside.

"There's no reason for you to fight your own feelings, when you believe that he really loves you. You're just hurting yourself, Seohyun."

"But if I do that, Mom, he's already gone." She stood up. "Excuse me." She went to the bathroom to cry her heart out. Maybe she was very cruel to Kyuhyun, and to herself. If she only knew that he was leaving soon, she should have stopped him, because she can't take it when he's totally gone.

When she stopped crying, she went to the backyard and went close to the fence which separates their houses. There was no light. And Kyuhyun's car wasn't there. It looks like he really did left. Then her tears fell. She stood there for a long time while staring at the door of his house.

Suddenly, the lights of the house . Maybe Kyuhyun is still there! She was shocked when the door opened. Hope was all she felt.

Kyuhyun went out. He was scratching his head while looking at her. "Seohyun?" He went closer to her.

Then shame got into Seohyun. She turned her back to go back to their house.  She doesn't know what to say to him because he caught her staring at his backyard.

"Seohyun." He called her.

She stopped walking, but she still didn't faced him. "W-why are you still here? You should be going home to America, right?"

She heard him sighed. "Do you really want me to leave?"

She didn't answer.

"C-can you take it when you can't see me forever?"

Her tears suddenly fell.

"D-do you really not love me anymore?" He worriedly asked.

She still didn't answer.

"If you said to my face that you don't love me anymore, I'll go tomorrow. I will not annoy and bug you anymore."

She faced him but stayed silent. They were just staring at each other.

"Maybe, I am not the type of guy you like. And maybe, it's so hard to believe that a guy like me can really truly love. But I love you, Seohyun. I really truly love you."

She bit her lower lip, because she felt her tears will fall again.

"I-if you want, you can test me again. Boyfriend for a night or two. If you won't be happy with me...you can dump me." He sadly but seriously said.

Seohyun can't really help it. She went closer to him. "Okay. I'll test you. But not only for one or two nights, I want Twenty Thousand days and nights."

Kyuhyun stayed silent for a while. When he finally gets what she just said, a smile was curve on his lips.

She also smiled. "Can you really love me that long?"

He touched her face lovingly. "Even if it's One Million days and nights."

She twitched her lips. "Hmmp! It's obvious that, that was just a joke!."

He chuckled. His face went serious while staring right into her eyes. "That was not a joke. I love you, Seohyun. I'm sorry that I hurted you. I really didn't---"

She didn't let him finish what he's saying. She pulled his head down and reached for his lips. He then responsed. They really missed each other, their thirst of each other's lips were gone.

" I was afraid of being hurt again, that's why I avoided you. But I realized that losing you in my life would be even worst." She said while they separated their lips. "When my mom told me that you already left, I felt my world explode. I love you. Don't go. Just stay here. I can't take it when your gone."

Kyuhyun smiled. He looked really happy. "I won't leave. I won't leave you."

"What about your soccer team? Your carreer?" She worriedly asked.

"I can leave them, just for you."

Seohyun smiled. She was about to hug him, but she remembered that there was a fence between them. They just hungrily kissed each other. They broke their kiss when a honk of a car was heard. They were blinded by the light of the car. She saw her brothers getting off the car.

"What's the meaning of this?" Donghae asked.

"How dare you, bro. That's our little sister!" Siwon added.

"Yah! Don't disturb!" She shouted at them and continued kissing Kyuhyun, who chuckled after what she said to her stupidly concerned brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! The final chapter! I will be updating my new story soon. :)