(Knowing Mr. Player)

Falling into You

 Kyuhyun shouted for victory when the soccerball crossed the goal line. They won the game. Kyuhyun saw Siwon and Donghae approaching him. It was an impromptu game. No practice but they won.

"I love this game!" Siwon said, "! I missed this!".

"Yes, Me too." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun is now a professional soccer player, and is close friends to Siwon and Donghae.

"Bro! you're moves were amazing! I thought we won't be seeing you again! Infairness, we missed you. We missed on how you can easily get girls before." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun laughed. He also missed them, the way they handle girls before. The three of them are really good friends. He was the chick-magnet of them three. Infact Siwon was idolizing him if girls is the topic. Kyuhyun loss count of her girlfriends in America. He never had a serious relationship.

"And now you're here bro, the happiness will continue." Siwon said while smiling.

"Tell me Bro, how many girlfriends do you have in America?" Donghae asked.

"Honestly, I lost count, bro."

The two laughed...

"That's what we like about you bro!" Siwon said, "Let's have a night out tonight!"

"But I have a date tomorrow night!" Donghae said.

"Just postponed that one bro" Kyuhyun said.

"Okay, for the sake of our brotherhood." Donghae said smiling.

"Alright!!!" The other guys said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun looked at herself in the mirror, after brushing her teeth. Because Yuri said that her face has no glow. It is because of not having a love life? Who does not want to have a love life? Infact her heart is not as hard as a rock. She also wants to experience how to love and to be loved. But she is not speeding things up, she is still young, she have plenty of time searching for Mr. Right. One day, her aura will have a glow when she finds that guy.

She wrapped her towel around her body. She was about to open the doorknob when someone tried to open the door from outside. When she opened the door, she just froze and stood there. Her eyes widened when she saw a man facing her half , because he is only wearing boxer shorts. It was obvious that the guy just woke up. The man also stared at her, he looked at all her features and stopped in her chest area, then she realized that she was only wearing a towel. Is he a thief or a ? Why is  he here in their house? She was shocked when he smiled at her and said...

"Hi!" And he even greeted her?

Seohyun shouted very loud. She went to their bathroom cabinet and gets some bottles, toothbrushes and some razors(Which is her brothers') and keeps throwing at the stranger.

"Miss! Stop it! What are you doing?! Ouch!" Was avoiding the stuffs she's been throwing at him but failed.

When she has nothing to throw at him anymore. She then closed the bathroom door.

"Miss, it hurts. But I will forgive you for that. I badly need to pee." He said.

He went inside their house just to pee???

"Miss..." Knocks on the door.

"Who are you! Get out of our house you thief!!!" She shouted very loud.

"Come, on. I am not a thief, okay? Just open the door. Or else you'll suffer." He said while saying these with no tune because he badly needs to pee.

"How dare you talk to me like that! Just get out of here! You Theif!!

"Just get out of their first." He said.

He knocked really hard on the door. She noticed the doorknob moving.

"Come on Seohyun, get out of there."

She was shocked. How can he know her name?

"Bro, there is another CR here." she heard outside.

Bro? So the guy was a visitor of my brothers? She didn't even noticed that her brothers went home late last night because she sleeped early. She gets the plunger beside her and then decided to open the door, there she saw her brother Donghae and him. He smiled at her again, that stupid guy!

"Yah! Do you know him?" She asked her brother.

"Yes. He is Kyuhyun, our friend. He got drunk last night at the bar so we let him sleep here." Donghae said.

She gritted her teeth. She gave him a death glare. She was even more shocked when he went closer to her.

"Nice to meet you, y." He said while going inside the bathroom.

She just realized that she is still wearing a towel. He is really a ert!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN. THE name rang a bell. Seohyun snorted. Oh yes, he was the Girl-magnet friend of my brothers when they were still in College. She often heard her brothers mention his name. They did not kow each other personally. Today was the first time she saw him. She can only hear his voice on the phone. She was thinking. Birds of the same feather flock together indeed. That guy is so a ert. When she was neatly dressed. she didn't went out because she doesn't want to see the face of that Kyuhyun. After one hour she opened the door she saw Jannice.

"Is the visitor still there? She asked Jannice.

"The handsome one? Yes, he is still downstairs, eating breakfast with your brother Donghae. He is so handsome right?"

"Just tell me if he already went home okay?"

"WHY?"

"Just, do what I said."

Two hours have passed, but Jannice still haven't approached her, but she is very hungry, so she went downstairs. She then saw him sitting on the sofa, beside Donghae. He smiled at her again, but she gave him a death glare.

"Seohyun..." Her brother called her.

"Jannice is not here, I told her to go to the market. And she already cooked. Can you prepare our lunch?" Her brother continued.

Seohyun was shocked. Her brother was commanding her to to prepare lunch, for that ert guy?

"Are you commanding me?" She asked.

"No. You are going to eat right? If you prepare your lunch then might as well prepare one for us." Her brother boredly said.

Seohyun still remained standing. She let out an icy look to Kyuhyun who is still smiling and looking at her.

"You don't want to prepare for us our lunch?" Donghae asked.

"No." Seohyun said.

"Come on, Seohyun. Mother said that you must take good care of us, before she left. Right Siwon?" Donghae said, and saw Siwon.

"Yes, just prepare our lunch for us. Or else we will tell mom that you're not taking good care of us." Siwon said.

"Whatever!!!" Seohyun said, irritated. She then straightly went in the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're sister is cute." Kyuhyun can't help to say to his friends. "But she's quite mean."

Actually Kyuhyun didn't want to use the term "cute". It should be "hot". Because he saw her earlier with only a short pink towel covering her body. But he didn't want his friends to be mad at him. His sleepiness and headache were gone when he saw her.  So, she's Seohyun, the younger sister of his friends.

"Seohyun is really like that to handsome guys. Unfortunately were all handsome so she is even more Mean." Donghae said.

"Seriously? She is really mad to handsome guys?" Kyuhyun asked, amused.

"She is mad to guys who are Players." Siwon said, who is sitting next to Donghae.

"She's a Man-hater?"

"Yeah, just like that. But she is not that like to all guys. She is just mad at Players." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smiled, "Just like you guys?"

"Just like US!!!" Both Donghae and Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just laughed.

"That's why she still doesn't have a Boyfriend. No man ever passed. All her suitors are just being dump by her." Donghae said.

So, Seohyun never had a Boyfriend. No guy had ever kissed her red lips and no one has ever touched nice body. He was glad by just knowing that.

"Maybe the guys who courted her easily gave up that's why they get dumped." Kyuhyun said while looking at the Television.

"Bro, you don't know Seohyun. You can't just get her by the looks or how nice your social status is. Her heart is hard as a rock." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just shook his head." It's impossible that no one has ever win her heart."

"We already lose count of the guys she dumped."Donghae said.

Kyuhyun secretly smiled. Of the things he's been hearing about Seohyun, it got his attention.

"If there's  a man that will totally win her heart, I'll really idoloze that person." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun thought, and smiled.

"Hey, how about a bet bro?" Kyuhyun said.

"Bwooh? A bet?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah, I will make  your little sister fall in love with me."

Donghae laughed, "Okay. I'll give you my car if you win. But if I win, give me all the numbers of girls you have. But let me tell you this, my sister will never fall inlove with you."

"Well, let us see about that." Kyuhyun answered confidently.

Siwon and Donghae agreed because they know that they will win. And also, they know their sister Seohyun very well. The truth is, Kyuhyun really liked Seohyun. She is very different to all girls he met. The one that happened earlier when he saw her, he was like love at first sight. He never meant to do the bet, the main reason he did that is because he wants to get closer to her. And know her even more.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I updated! Wheew~ I apologize for the wrong grammar's:l Thank you to those who commented! I really appreciate it! More SeoKyu moments to come!!! :D