(I Hate HIM)

Falling into You

 Seohyun gave Kyuhyun an icy look, because he was looking at her, she can't even concentrate eating. If her mom didn't teach her good manners she would have stop eating and just leave them. Kyuhyun was right infront of her. She was very mad when she remembers that he saw her wearing only a towel. She realized that both her brothers were glancing at her and Kyuhyun.

"When are you going back to States Bro?" Donghae asked Kyuhyun.

"I don't know, but I'm sure that I will be having a long time here." Kyuhyun said.

"Bro, lets play Soccer again." Siwon said.

"That's a good idea bro!" Donghae said.

"Alright!!!" Kyuhyun said smiling.

She twitched her lips.

"Let's bring Seohyun so that someone can cheer." Kyuhyun said while looking at her.

Seohyun frowned.

"Seohyun, will cheer? That's impossible! She even doesn't want to smile." Donghae .

Seohyun could not remember the last time she smiled or laughed with her brothers.

"Right, if I'm going to cheer you guys, It will just be a waste of time." She teased back.

Her brothers just smiled.

"If you don't want to cheer, you can be a Muse." Kyuhyun said to her.

"Muse? " Siwon asked. "A muse must smile."

Donghae just laughed. She gave her brothers death glares.

"Hey, don't be like that to Seohyun." Kyuhyun said.

They all stared at him.

"What?"

Siwon and Donghae knew something was up. Seohyun just rolled her eyes. Playing Hero? If he thinks that she would be glad, well he is wrong.

"By the way Seohyun, about what happened earlier, sorry if I scared you." he said.

Seohyun looked at him, "You did not just scared me, you also made me mad. And with that I won't be accepting your sorry."

She saw Kyuhyun amused of she just said. Her brothers were just controlling their laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun is now getting mad because Kyuhyun is still in their house. It's now 5 in the afternoon and he is still playing Playstation with her brothers. She went out to walk Pinky in the Park. While she was heading there, she saw a handsome guy. He smiled at her, but with kindess, she just looked at him. The guy was indeed very Handsome, tall and surely not a ert. She was curious of where he is heading so she glanced at him but then looked away because it might get obvious. She was walking Pinky in about half an hour already, so she went home. But was mad when HE is still there. She and Pinky went in the backyard, she told Jannice to get her some juice, she was about to drink it when someone sitted infront of her. When she looked up it was Kyuhyun, he was carrying a bag with him and she is sure that he is going home. Thank God.

"Seohyun, I'm sorry." He said to her wtihout a tune.

Seohyun just raised her eyebrows.

"Come on, Seohyun. Do not be mean to me. I'm not like you're brothers. Infact I want us to be friends." He smiled lopsidedly.

"Friends?" She snorted.

"Yes. Friends. I want you to be my friend."

"I don't like being friends with someone like you."

He was confused. "Like me being..."

"You know what they say. 'Tell me your friends and I'll tell who you are'. You are just like my brothers--- a Player, and doesn't have a heart. That's why I don't want you to be my friend." She said.

"Why? Don't judge me, you don't even know me. It's wrong to judge a book by it's cover. Just when you see I'm handsome and saw my six-packs, that's already what you think about me? It's unfair."

She gave him an incredulous look, "You're so annoying."

He just laughed," Come on, Seohyun, it is better to know me first. I'm not as bad as you think. Honestly, I'm much nicer than your brothers, don't compare me to them."

She was shocked when he carried Pinky. Pinky did not like strangers. She will bark if she sees a new face in their house. That's why she can't believe that Pinky likes that guy.

"See, your doggie likes me." Patted pinky's head.

"Pinky!"She looked at Kyuhyun with contempt. "Put her down. Stop touching her!"

He just smiled and puts the dog down. "Let's go out sometime, Seohyun. If you're free tomorrow night, I'll take you to dinner. Then let's watch a movie. Last full show."

Is this guy stupid? Was he asking her out on a date? She looked at him, and glared. She wouldn't date this person. He was the perfect example of a guy that she hates the most. He has a lot of Self-confidence to date the younger sister of his friends.

"No, I won't go with  you."

"Why?" He looked surprised.

"Isn't it obvious? I don't want to be with you. I don't like you." She said to him straightly.

He just looked at her. His stare was intense. "But I like you, Seohyun. The moment I laid my eyes on you this morning, you capture me. You captured my heart in that instant."

She can't believe on what he's saying. She heard that line before, and it never worked.

"And if you think I'll go with you on a date with what you said, your wrong. You just gave me a reason to hate you more."

Seohyun carried Pinky and then stood up, "And by the way, next time if you want to play around girls, don't use that line anymore. It ." She left him there, speechless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"IT . It definitely ."  He decided to go to a bar. He deeply sighed. He felt that his Hangover is coming back. He can't believe that for the first time in his life, there's a girl that can dump him just like that. Siwon and Donghae were right. Their sister was  something else. She was really mean. He can't accept the fact that she just dumped him, a girl just dumped HIM. There is no girl he likes, that he doesn't get. He won't let her snob him like that. He will do everything just to win her heart.

Suddenly a smile was drawn to his face. He remembers the scene where he saw Seohyun wearing only a towel. He would be the first man who would taste her red lips and touch that nice body. He would make sure she would become his.

His phone rings, it's a call from a Sports Magazine publisher. They want to interview him because he is a famous Soccer player from America. He was really avoiding this kind of things because he just want to have a Vacation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun is in the Garden while reading a newspaper. Then her phone rings. It was Yuri. She said that she's on the way. They were going shopping. They're major bonding moment. Although Yuri was always the one who buys a lot of things. Seohyun has a lot of money but she doesn't waste it just to buy this and that's. She was a wise spender.

She was searching for some other ads in the Newspaper when she saw the headline of sports page.  She was even more shocked when she saw HIS picture.

She looked at his picture. The bastard was really good-looking. But she doesn't look on the outside but in the inside. She only looks in the personality of a person. She knew his kind.

"Hi, y!"

She was looking for where that voice came from. She was shocked when she saw him, on their neighborhood. He was at the vacant house next to their's. Smiling at her.

"What are you doing there?" She asked.

"I'm your new neighbor."

"New neighbor???" She asked, shocked.

Seohyun wants to throw the Newspaper she's holding at him. "Why here? Your rich right? How about staying in a Hotel?"

He smiled, "I just want to see you everyday."

She was shocked.  She thought that he was discouraged of what she said to him yesterday. Looks like he really wants to play her.

"Don't I deserve a welcome hug as your new neighbor?"

She showed him her fist. "Welcome punch, you want?"

Kyuhyun even smiled widely. It look like that he's happy when she get irritated.

"You're even more beautiful when you're mad." He said.

She just glared at him.

"That's why you're always mean, because you always want to be beautiful in  my sight." He smirked.

Seohyun snorted, "Can you easily get girls in America with that cheesy punch lines of yours?"

"No. Actually, they were the ones who use those punch lines to get me." He said while smiling.

"Your pathetic." She said irritated.

"Let's go out on a date Seohyun."

"You didn't get it, did you?" I am not going to date a person like you. Even those cheesy punch lines of your's won't work."

Seohyun was going inside their house when someone called her name. It was Yuri. She let her in. She told her to come inside but she said that she'll just stay in the Backyard. So Seohyun went inside to fix herself up. When she went out of the house she saw Yuri and Kyuhyun talking, and they were laughing! She was mad, He is really fast when it  comes to girls.

"Yuri, let's go." Seohyun said, while dragging her.

"Wait, girl."

Seohyun didn't listen so she just walked outside.

"Bye, Seohyun!" She heard Kyuhyun told her.

"Girl, Oh my gosh! You didn't tell me that Kyuhyun is you're neighbor? He's my crush." Yuri said when getting into her car.

"Why would I tell you that? I didn't know that you knew that bastard."

"Hey, There you go again."

"He's definitely a Player." Seohyun added.

"Yes, He is a Professional Soccer Player."

Seohyun glared at Yuri. "That's not what I meant to say. That man is a playboy. That's why you stay away from him, he is just gonna play you."

"Whatever, Seohyun. There you go again. How can you tell that Kyuhyun is a Player? Because he has Tantalizing eyes, and his lips are sweet to taste,  that makes him a playboy? I so love his untamed wavy hair. He is tall, and his body is lean. I'm sure that he has a six-pack and he smell---"

"Stop it!" Seohyun said, irritated.

"He's a God, and I think he likes you."

Seohyun was shocked to what Yuri said. Her friend is smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"He was asking me about you. He is interested at you."

She just ignored her friend. Yes, Kyuhyun is interested at her. He is interested to fool her. He will just get tired of being cute at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you seen Pinky?" Seohyun asked her brother Siwon. He was watching a basketball game on the TV.

"No. I haven't seen Pinky." He said.

Seohyun searched Pinky  in their whole house, but the dog was  not there. She can't find any other help because Jannice is outside, Siwon told her to pay their bills. Seohyun feel like she's going to cry. She went out of their house to find Pinky. She saw Kyuhyun approaching her. And he was smiling. Seohyun was going to snob her but she heard something barked. She saw Pinky, and Kyuhyun was holding her.

"Pinky!'

Seohyun approached Kyuhyun and grabbed Pinky away from him. She then glared at him. "Why is Pinky here with you?"

"I was just having a walk with her." he said.

"Who gave you the permission to do that to my dog?!"

"No one...but it looks like that she wants to go with me, so I decided to walk  her in the park."

Seohyun snorted. "You're still acting cute, even in my dog?"

" I was just getting closer to Pinky, so that she'll want me for you." He said.

She glared at him. " I already told you that I won't be carried away by those cheesy punch lines of yours."

"What do you want me to do for you to go out with me?" He asked.

"Nothing. Because even if you do anything,  I still won't go out with you!" she said.

Seohyun was about to turn back when she saw Krystal approaching, their neighbor who always wear shorts. She was holding a bowl.

"Hi Kyuhyun!" she said.

"Krystal-sshi." he said.

"I brought you dinner."

"Really? Thanks." He accepted the bowl.

Krystal then went home. Seohyun was still turning her back from him. She continued to walk.

"Seohyun!, Can we talk?" he asked.

"Talk to yourself!" she then carried Pinky with her and went inside their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another update! I really do appreciate your comments! :D Wow! Seohyun is tough! LOL!!! There will be more SeoKyu interactions to come! :))