(Seeing the es again & Needing Players help)

Falling into You

 Seohyun and Yuri went to a French restaurant which is owned by their High School classmate Hyoyeon. They saw Hyoyeon talking with her other friends. There were two girls who is with her. Yuri suddenly stopped walking, and held into Seohyun's hand.

"Oh, my gosh! Those girls are awefully familiar." Yuri said.

Seohyun was shocked. A few years have passed and she still remembered their faces.

"Jessica and Sunny." Seohyun murmured.

"Exactly. The es."

Both of them were their classmates when they were in High school. They were not in good terms with both of them. Jessica was the Princess, because she feels like she is very beautiful and all the boys would fall for her. Seohyun didn't mean to hit the ball right into her face. So Jessica took her revenge. She flirted with Seohyun's crush that time, and to even make her suffer, Seohyun's crush turned into her boyfriend. She now consider's them as their enemies.

"What are they doing here?" Seohyun asked.

"Did Hyoyeon set us up?" Yuri asked.

They are not friends with Hyoyeon but she is also not they're enemy.

"I don't want to talk with those two, let's just get out of here." Yuri said.

Seohyun was about to agree to Yuri's suggestion when Hyoyeon saw them. She waved at them. They don't have any other choice but to stay. The two "Princesses" smiled at them, but they know that they were just being 'plastic'.

"Girls, it's Sunny and Jessica! They said they want to see you. That's why I invited you two." Hyoyeon said.

"Hi Seohyun! Hi Yuri!" Jessica greeted.

They greeted them too. They also need to be 'plastic'.

They were seated next to them.

" I really think it's about time you settle your old issues, you know. That was a long time ago." Hyoyeon said.

"Oh yes. It was indeed a long time ago." Jessica said while staring at Seohyun, amused.

Seohyun knows that she improved her figure a lot. She is getting even more beautiful than ever.

"How are you, Seohyun?" Jessica asked her.

"I'm fine. How about you."

"Oh, as usual. Prettier than ever." jessica said.

"So, do you guys have a boyfriend?" Sunny suddenly asked.

"I'm dating someone, and so as Seohyun "Yuri said.

Seohyun glanced at Yuri. She knows why Yuri said that, it was for her own sake. Or else Jessica and Sunny will make a big impression on it.

"Oh, really? Who's the guy. Seohyun?" Jessica asked.

Yuri suddenly said, "Do you know Kyuhyun? He is the Boyfriend of Seohyun."

Yuri was really saving her . Kyuhyun is a hot catch, because he's popular these days.

"Kyuhyun?"Sunny's eyes widened.

Jessica was also shocked, "The soccer player from the States?"

"Exactly." Yuri confrimed.

"He is you're boyfriend?"

Seohyun took a glance at Yuri. She signals her to say yes.

"Yes." Seohyun said.

"No way!" Sunny snorted."He's too hot for you!"

Jessica shook her head, "Unbelievable."

Seohyun was getting mad with their reactions. If they only knew that she already dumped Kyuhyun, maybe they will be even more impressed. It's been 3 days since she haven't seen Kyuhyun. After she left him in their living room. Maybe he already surrendered, and maybe he is dating other girls now. She didn't liked the last part.

"How can you not believe? Seohyun is now even more beautiful than you." Yuri said then smirked.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, excuse you." Yuri said while glared at her." And you Sunny, I am even more beautiful than you."

"Hey! Don't be like that!" Sunny said while irritated.

Seohyun wants to laugh of what Yuri is saying to both of them.

"es!!!" Jessica said to them.

"Oh, did you just call yourself and your best friend?" Yuri said.

Seohyun and Yuri stood up and bid their goodbye to Hyoyeon, when Jessica started to talk.

"Come on to this party on Saturday." Get's some invitation in her Louis Vuitton bag. "Bring your Boyfriend, Seohyun. So that we will know that you're not making some things up."

Yuri and Seohyun looked at each other. Yuri took the invitation.

"Okay, ." She said then dragged Seohyun out of the restaurant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuri, what will I do?" Seohyun asked her friend when they got into their car. While inside the car, she opened the invitation and it was for a Valentines Party!

"Wei? We will come to the party, just tell Kyuhyun. Then let us see if who won't get jealous." Yuri evily said.

"But Kyuhyun is not my Boyfriend."

"Just accept him already then."

Seohyun shook her head, "Hello? I'll just accept him like that, so I can bring someone on Saturday?"

"Why not? He is courting you. So what's the problem with that?"

"He is not courting me anymore." Seohyun said without an expression in her face. And even if he's courting, she won't even give him a chance.

Yuri suddenly stopped the car. Then continued driving again. "What? why?"

"I dumped him"

She can see in Yuri's face,  is dissapointment.

"Are you really stupid? He's handsome. Why did you do that? You don't know how lucky you are."

"He doesn't truly like me. He is just fooling me okay?"

Yuri deeply sighed," So, what are we going to do now?"

"And why of a lot of men in this world, you have to say that Kyuhyun is my boyfriend?"

"I just want to see the shock on their faces when they knew. What are we going to do now? We can't show up there without Kyuhyun. And if we can't show up, they would surely laugh at us."

Seohyun doesn't want to be laughed by those es.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun is NOT expecting that Kyuhyun will still smile at her. She thought that he was mad at her for dumping him.

"Hi." Kyuhyun greeted.

"Hi!" She greeted back.

"Did you already missed me, that's why you're visiting me?" he said.

"No!" she said.

Kyuhyun stared at her confused, "Why, you seemed a bit nice today. You're not being mean."

Not only that she is asking for a favor, but she just doesn't feel to be mad at him for no reason. She just did not feel like ing on him anymore. She really did miss him. His annoying attitude.

"Are you mad at me?" She suddenly asked.

"About last time? Not at all."

Seohyun was thinking if their is still a possibility for him to accept her favor."Uhmmm... I want to talk to you."

Kyuhyun was confused. "About what?"

"May I come in first?"

"Sure." He then said to her.

When they were inside the house, they sitted on the couch.

"Can I ask a favor?" Seohyun asked.

"What favor?"

Seohyun deeply sighed." I...well...I need to bring a boyfriend to a party tomorrow night."

"So?"

"Can you...pretend to be my boyfriend for a night?"Seohyun nervously asked.

"What?" He stared at her. "You want me to be your pretend boyfriend for a night?"

Seohyun nodded. He became silent.  He just stared at her. She was nervous because he might say 'no' to her favor.

"Because...my mortal enemy, Jessica. I saw her yesterday, and...she is very y. She always makes me and Yuri embarrassed. She asked me and Yuri if we have a boyfriend. So that we won't get embarrassed, Yuri told them that we have a boyfriend. They invited us in a Valentines Party, she told us to bring our Boyfriends with us. That's why---"

"That's why you need me to act as you're boyfriend, so that you won't get embarrassed?"

"Yes."
"You'll just use me?" He asked.

"Well, it's  more like of a...Ugh, yes. Just like that. But only for one night."

He didn't said anything, he just continued to stare at her.

"Please?" She forcely said." Just for a night."

Seohyun couldn't believe that she's pleading him. Even if she hated the idea, she doesn't have a choice. That's the only way for her to not get embarrassed.

"Kyuhyun?" She said, because she felt uneasy when he's staring at her.

He sighed, "All right."

She smiled," Thank You."

"But you would have to return the favor." He said, and then smiled.

Ofcourse he did not look the kind to give a favor without getting something in return.

"All right, what will I do?"

"You will also pretend to be my girlfriend for one night."
"Huh?"

"Yeah. That's what you're going to do."

She gave him an incredulous look. "You are also going to make me act as your girlfriend in a party? Don't tell me that we are in the same situation?"

"I am going to agree that you'll use me in your act, so might as well also agree to my favor." He said with a smile.

Seohyun didn't have a choice but to agree with his condition.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO~! What will happened next??? LOL!!! Thank you so much for the comments! Like I said, there will be a lot of moments to come!!! :D