(Finding the Right One)

Falling into You

 Seohyun looked the pictures carefully, were Yuri placed in the Garden Table. Those three guys was handsome, but she couldn't understand why Yuri is giving her this pictures.

"This is Chansung," introducing the man in the picture. "He is 24 years old, a professional dancer." She then pointed the other picture in the middle. "This is Yonghwa, he is 25 years old, a professional composer." " And this one is Seungri, a singer."

"Nice hair,"Seohyun pointing to Chansung's picture. "Nice teeth," Referring to the picture in the middle. "Nice eyes," Complimenting the other guy named Seungri.

 

"Why don't you date one of them?" Yuri asked.

"They are not my type. You know the type that I like." Seohyun said.

"Oh, yeah. Rock stars, rock stars. And not to mention Rock Stars!" Yuri said.

Seohyun laughed, "You pabo! Do you want me to hook you up with my brother?" Seohyun suddenly asked out of the blue. But she was not serious by saying that. She does not want her brother Siwon for Yuri. But she knew that Yuri has a crush on Siwon back then.

"Siwon??? No way! Of all the bad things you're brother has done, and everything else you told me about him, it horrified me! I don't want to be suicidal for crying out loud!"

"Good." Seohyun said.

Seohyun really meant to say to Yuri the bad things her brother have done so that she can save her friend to be in the path of another player, which is her brother.

"What about Donghae-hyung? He is not a rockstar but he is quite handsome right?" Seohyun grinned while saying that.

"If you haven't told me that he made a girl pregnant, I would surely have a crush on him."

Seohyun just made that up, so that Yuri won't like her brother Donghae.

"Wait, why haven't you tell me one good thing you're brothers have done? You described them as monsters. You're they're sister." Yuri asked.

"Because I want to protect other girls from my brothers." Seohyun straightly said.

"What if they'll knew what you're saying behind their backs?" Yuri asked.

Seohyun didn't answer.

"Okay, Back to these guys, who do you want to have a date with?" Yuri asked excitedly.

Seohyun looked again at the pictures. There is no harm if she dated one of these guys, maybe one of them is not a Player. She then brought Pinky in her lap, "Pinky, who among these three guys do you want me to date first?" Seohyun asked innocently. Pinky barked. Yuri just rolled her eyes. Seohyun wanted to find out whether they were players or not. She wants to laugh to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She raised the picture of Chansung infront of Yuri.

"Chansung is a player." She said.

"How can you even say that?" Yuri asked.

"He has three cellphones."

"So? How can he be a playboy by just having three cellphones?" Yuri asked her again.

"My brothers also have three cellphones. The numbers of the girls won't fit in just one phone." Seohyun said.

Yuri was getting irritated. "You're pointless Seohyun."

"When my brother excused himself to go to the bathroom after eating dinner, I touched his things, particularly his cellphones. His phonebook is full of Girls' names. I also read his messages. Right here and then, I knew he's a Player.

Yuri was speechless.

Seohyun then raised the picture of Yonghwa, "He's also a player."

"How can you tell?" Yuri asked.

"He spewed out a lot of endearments and sweet nothings. Just like my brothers' style when they are flirting on the phone." Seohyun clearly said.

She then picked the last one, "Seungri is------"

"Also a player." Yuri said.

"Right."

Yuri deeply sighed." I won't even ask why or how you know that they are Players. You know, you should write a book about how to detect players. It will be a bestseller." Yuri sarcastingly said.

"I Think I will." Seohyun said while smirking.

"How can you have a boyfriend if your starting to have conclusions on them? And to think that's it's your first meeting with them and here you go again with your conclusions." Yuri said to her.

"Don't set me up anymore." Seohyun said while taking a sip on her lemonade.

"But, how can you have  a boyfriend with that?"

"You don't have to problem that anymore, Yuri. I assure you that I will meet a guy who is not a Player okay?"

Yuri stared at her, " When?"

"Soon." She said. But still not sure .

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm so sorry if this Chapter is short!!! But don't worry! Kyuhyun will appear in the next Chapter! Yay! :))