(Pinky missing; Player's apology; Nichkhun)

Falling into You

 Seohyun stayed in Yuri's house because she doesn't like to see her brothers and Kyuhyun. She didn't get to bring Pinky with her. She was very worried when Jannice called her and she said that Pinky was missing. So she hurriedly went home. She was crying when she got home. She went to look for Pinky in the street, Jannice followed her. She saw Kyuhyun went out in his house, they stared at each other. She gave him a glare. She walk pass through him.

"Seohyun..." He said. But she ignored him.

"Kyuhyun, Pinky is missing." Jannice told him.

Seohyun went to a house. She was about to ring the doorbell but it's already 9 in the evening. She didn't want to disturb the people living in that house. So she decided to find Pinky in the street.

"Pinky!" She called her dog.

She was so worried. Maybe someone already got her. She doesn't know what she'll do if Pinky is gone. She continued to call her name.

"Pinky! Where are you?"

She turned her back when she heard someone. It was Kyuhyun. She continued to walk. Kyuhyun is walking by her side but she still ignored him. It suddenly rain. She didn't cared if she's wet. She still continued to find Pinky. She felt a jacket in her body. When she turned around she saw Kyuhyun putting the jacket on her. She then removed it.

"Come on, Seohyun, it's raining. You'll get sick."

"Bastard." She said between gritted her teeth. "Don't act as if you care."

"I do care. So, please wear this."

"Go to hell!" She walked as fast she could. It was now raining very hard. She won't go back home if she haven't find Pinky. She felt two times the pain of what's happening.

Seohyun felt some hands hold her arm.

"Seohyun, I know that I made a mistake but please hear me first."

"Shut up! I won't ever forgive you from what you did, so just leave me alone!"

"No, Seohyun. I won't leave you alone, unless I haven't told all the things that I want to to tell you."

Seohyun smirked. "Your just going to waste your saliva. Because whatever you might say, I won't even believe you!"

He held both of her shoulders tight. She can't escape because he's too strong.

"I love you, Seohyun. I really do."
"Why? Does my brother haven't gave you his car yet? Don't worry, I will be the one to give the car keys to you! Let go of me!"

"Damn it! I love you, Seohyun! All I've said to you before was true. I already liked you before we made that bet, I will really court you. Because I like you. And my mistake was I made that bet. I shouldn't have did that. But that was not the only reason why I wanted to get closer to you." He explained.

Seohyun continued to glare at him. If he thinks that she'll believe everything he said, well, he's wrong. " I once trust a guy. But you just fooled me. I don't want to trust . And I can't even trust you. I don't want to believe in your lies anymore! Let go of me!"

She really tried her best to escape. He suddenly let her go. She continued to walk, she was very wet but she didn't cared.

"Pinky!" She shouted. Suddenly a gate opened.

"Seohyun!" a familiar voice called her.

"Nichkhun?"

"What's wrong? Why are you in the rain?" He had a umbrella.

She went to him. "Pinky, my dog, is missing."

"Dog? Is it a Chihuahua?"

"Yes! did you saw her?"

"Yeah, I saw her in the street."

Seohyun felt a relief. "Oh, thank God! Where is she?"

"She's inside. Come in."

When she went inside his house, she then saw Pinky. She felt a towel in her back. It was Nichkhun, she smiled at him.

"Kamsahamnida!"

"It's okay. Wipe yourself. You'll get sick because of the rain." He said. "My plan is to give Pinky to the guard."

"I'm glad that you were the one who found her." She said. "Thank you again. I'll go home now."

"I'm coming with you. I'll share my umbrella to you and Pinky." He said.

Seohyun agreed to his offer. When they went outside, she saw Kyuhyun standing beside Nichkhun's gate. His stare to Nichkhun was not good. Kyuhyun followed them. She thinks of a plan to make Kyuhyun annoyed.

"Nichkhun, thank you so much. If it weren't to you I may not see Pinky anymore. Let's have coffee tomorrow. My treat.

"Sure, Seohyun." He said smiling.

She hoped Nichkhun was the one she loved. He was the first one who caught her eye. He was her type. He doesn't look like a player unlike Kyuhyun. She won't be hurt like this now. She will forget Kyuhyun, through Nichkhun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun and Nichkhun had been very close this past few weeks. Like she expected, he was a gentleman. He was a very down to earth person. This was the type of guy she was dreaming of. And he is the type of guy that would really truly love her. He was the opposite of Kyuhyun. That's why she is sure that he is not a Playboy and a Player. She knows that it won't be long to forget Kyuhyun because Nichkhun will win his place in her heart.

Seohyun was about to ride a taxi because she will meet Nichkhun in a restaurant, when someone called her in her phone, it was an unknown number.

"Seohyun, I need to talk to you."

It was Kyuhyun. "You? What do you want from me?" she said, mad.

"You need to know something about Nichkhun. I investigated his character. I think your in danger, Seohyun. And that guy seems to have a plan on you. I suspect that he's making you fall for him, because he wanted to hurt you. You were the one he wants to use against your brother, Donghae."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nichkhun's sister is Nicole, a girl that was hurt because of your brother Donghae. Nicole had a sleeping pill overdose after your brother dumped her. She was about to die that time. But luckily, she didn't. That's why I think he wants to get close to you and make you love him so that he will hurt you in the end, just like your brother Donghae did to his sister."

Seohyun stayed silent. She remembered her brother Donghae mentioned a girl who wants to kill herself because he dumped her.

"Seohyun, don't see that guy anymore."

"I will not believe you. Your a Liar. You just don't want Nichkhun and I to be together."

"Seohyun, please believe me this time."

"I Don't have a trust in you anymore. Don't ever call me again." She turned her cellphone off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun saw Nichkhun in the restaurant. He then stood up and pulled a chair to let her sit. He then called the waiter and ordered. While they were eating, Seohyun can't get off her mind of what Kyuhyun told her about Nichkhun. Eventhough she told Kyuhyun that she doesn't believe him, but she still wants to know if it was Nichkhun's sister who wants to die because of her brother.

She was tricked once. And she's afraid to be tricked again. Besides, Nichkhun was too perfect. What if he's just acting? What if Kyuhyun was right?

"Nichkhun, tell me about your sister"

He scratched his forehead. "How did you know I have a sister?"

"Nicole is her name right? It looks like one of my brothers know her." She said.

"I didn't know that my sister knows your brother." He said while avoiding her eyes.

Seohyun continued eating. And she knows that something was up. Because Nichkhun stayed silent.

"Is my brother Donghae the reason why your sister planned to suicide?" She suddenly asked him.

Nichkhun was shocked when she asked him that. "W-what are you talking about, Seohyun?"

"Answer me." She seriously said. "Someone told me about it. It's impossible if you don't know the guy who caused the suicidal of your sister."

"Yes. It's Donghae."

Seohyun didn't want to know other information because she confirmed that Kyuhyun was telling the truth.

"How ironic that were dating, when my brother did something wrong to your sister. I'm sorry for your sister. I really am. So whatever your planning to me, please stop."

Seohyun stood up and left him.

She didn't even noticed that he really planned to get Pinky so that they will meet again. She remembered that he was supposed to be their neighbor if Kyuhyun didn't live there. He was using her to have revenge on her brother.     

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She saw Kyuhyun standing infront of their gate when she went home that night.

"Seohyun, let's talk."

She ignored him. She walked straightly to their gate. When she was about to open it, he grabbed her hand. He made her face him. She glared at him. "Let me go!"

"Why are your eyes dry?" He asked. "What did that bastard do to you? Did he hurt you?" He said, while mad.

She smirked. "Oh, ofcourse, The Bastard is angry at the other Bastard. Your both the same, right?"

"Seohyun---"

"Who do you think you are for asking me if he hurted me, Like you didn't hurt me? I even understand his situation of why he played me. He was mad because of what happened to his sister, and you,you all fooled me for fun!"

"Seohyun, I really want to court you. That bet was just---"

"Shut up! I will never ever listen to your lies again!" she said. Then continued opening their gate.

"I miss you, babe..."

She stopped walking when she heard what he said. It's like he really mean it. And it came from the heart.

"If I need to court you again, I'll do it. Even if you make me look stupid, and even if you shout at my face that you don't like a guy like me. I wanna be with you again. I love you, babe..."

She felt the tears in her eyes. She continued walking inside their house. She went to her room, and cried her heart out. She missed him. Gosh, she still loved him. But when the two guys fooled her, she was even determined  to not to trust a guy.             

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, this is a sad chapter: :'(

Thank you so much for the comments! I won't be making a sequel.. :( BUT, I will make another story and the title is "Tipsy In Love" LOL!!!xD You guys may think I'm weird. hahaha. :D It will also be a SEOKYU story of course!!! ^^