14

I LOVE YOU!

 

 

CURRENT TIME

 

 

After almost 3 months they shared, this day is the day on which will break up with Yoseob Junhyung. All because of bet. Almost a month after they becomefriends and now they become lovers and occasional Junhyung never say 'I love you' to Yoseob. Yoseob somewhat offended but he just ignore the feeling because he felt that Junhyung still love him no matter what the circumstances.

As usual, Junhyung waiting in front of Yoseob house and go to school together. Delighted to see Junhyung waited faithfully and Yoseob quickly kissed Junhyung cheek.  Junhyung just smiles and holding Yoseob hand while walking. Yoseob smiled happily.

When he arrived in front of the school, Junhyung immediately pulled Yoseob; directed him to follow him, Yoseob making weird faces and just follow Junhyung. Yoseob is getting weird when Junhyung took him to a place full of people. But when they saw them, the crowd gave way to them and Junhyung went on stage where his friend, MBLEAST also is there. Junhyung let go his hand and looked at Yoseob with a sad face before drawing a deep breath.

Junhyung whispered something in Yoseob ear, 'I'm sorry' in a voice that trembled. Junhyung tried to hold back the tears from dripping. When Doojoon finished spoke, people anticipate what will happen shortly. Yoseob body had goosebumps but he tried to remain calm. From a distance, looks Woohyun and Kikwang looked at Yoseob and they had a feeling something bad will happen.

‘Yoseob-ah, you want to know why I never say 'I love you' every time you said it?’ Yoseob eyes are welling up with tears. He could feel cold at Junhyung voice. So, he could only nod their head.

'That's because I love you never not to mention love', Junhyung said with a high pitched voice cause Yoseob shocked.

‘It's all a lie!’, Yoseob shouted,  'I do not believe that you say each complete fracture cause I know deep in your heart, you still love me, Yoseob said in hoarse voice and tears flow whatsoever.

'Whatever you say. To be sure I do not love you. After all, I'm close to you was the reason for Doojoon bet. So, now, I'm already winning’, Junhyung said and he took the money from Doojoon while smirking.

‘Thanks to you, Yoseob-ah and I want you to get lost from my sight’, said Junhyung loudly and push Yoseob aside as he walk away.

Yoseob could only cry and saw Junhyung go. He felt very ashamed and humiliated because Junhyung say that in front of people. Then, they break, left Yoseob alone on stage. Woohyun immediately get Yoseob and held him close while Kikwang went to see Junhyung.

‘Junhyung!’, shouted Kikwan and when Junhyung turn around, Kikwang punch hard Junhyung face until his lips bleed.

‘What the hell you’re doing?’, asked Junhyung angrily and Kikwang smirk.

‘That’s for what you did to Yoseob just now. I know from the start that bastard like you cannot be trusted. Why did you need to humiliate him like that?’

Junhyung just keep quite and that’s only makes Kikwang frustrated.

‘Don’t you ever come near Yoseob again! If you do, I’ll broke your bone’, said Kikwang angrily and went away.

Junhyung was collapse on his knees and tears that he keeps on holding finally burst into tears.

‘I’m sorry Yoseob. I’m sorry’, he keep on mumbling it as he felt guilty doing such things to Yoseob.

 

 

Yoseob just done crying and now face and his eyes were red and swollen due to crying hard. After settle down, Yoseob went out but he was stopped by Kikwang and Woohyun.

‘Where are you going?’, asked Kikwang as he hold Yoseob wrist.

‘I want to see him. I need to clear this thing with him. Please?’, begged Yoseob and he showed his puppy eyes that Kikwang couldn’t resist.

Finally Kikwang nodded and Yoseob smile happily, ‘If he hurt you, please tell me’

‘Junhyung’, called Yoseob when he saw Junhyung at the corner of the hallway. Junhyung look at Yoseob before walk away.

‘Wait up! I need to talk to you. Please?’, begged Yoseob as he rush towards Junhyung.

‘What do you want?’, asked Junhyung coldly.

‘I know you didn’t mean it and I believe you’, said Yoseob like he whispher.

‘What are you talking about? Huh? I meant it! Everything I said just now was true and real’, said Junhyung coldly as he let go his hand from Yoseob grip.

‘If..if you say so, could you mind.. say it to me and kiss me for the last time even though it just fake. Please….’, begged Yoseob in shaky voice as tears dripping down.

‘If I do, you’ll leave me alone?’ asked Junhyung and Yoseob nodded.. Slowly, Junhyung lean closer to Yoseob as he could feel his breath on his face.

In a blink of eye, Junhyung captured Yoseob lips and kiss him passionately and said ‘I love you’ between the kiss. Yoseob who could here it couldn’t stop crying.

*This is the last time I could taste him*

After a long passionate kiss and both of them need air, they part.

‘T-Thank you’ stutter Yoseob as he was panting and walk away but Junhyung quickly grab his wrist, preventing him to go away.

‘Please don’t go. I can’t live without you and I’m sorry for what have I done to you earlier. I’m sorry and thanks for believed in me. I live you, Yoseob-ah’, cried Junhyung as he held Yoseob into his embrace tightly.

‘D-did you really mean it?’, asked Yoseob.

‘Yes. I really mean it when I say ‘I love you’. Sorry for being a jerk. I did that because of my pride and ego. I’m really sorry’

‘I believe you but I still hurt’, pouted Yoseob.

‘I’m sorry. I’ll make up to you now’, Junhyung said and kiss Yoseob again and again.

*I love you, Yoseob-ahh*


 

 


 

THE END!!! *throw confetti*

Finally I managed to wrap this story with happy ending.

Actually, I wanted to do a sad ending but I love Junseob so much so, I make them happy.

I would like to say a big thank you to all my subscriber and silent reader for thr support that you gave.

I really appreaciate it so much! *throw heart*

I hope to see you on my new story called 'Black Paradise'

Mind to check if you interested.

 

FAREWELL~ :')