11

I LOVE YOU!

 

[At the same time Woohyun and Kikwang search Yoseob]

 

After Yoseob and Junhyung exit the old classroom, Yoseob drag his leg to the class since the break time going to over soon.

Yoseob humming his favorite song as he keeps on smiling because Junhyung say sorry to him.

Yoseob didn’t notice that someone was following him.

When he wanted to enter his classroom, that person turn Yoseob’s body harshly from back so Yoseob will face her.

Yoseob was surprise of sudden action and his mouth open wide as he notice that person.

She’s the queenka he meets today morning.

 

‘W-What do you want?’, asked Yoseob stuttered as he was scared.

‘You know what I want isn’t it? Now, be a good boy and follow me’, she said as she clenches her teeth while she tightens her grip on Yoseob’s shoulder.

Yoseob moan in pain while nodding his head few times.

 

The queenka link her arm with Yoseob makes everyone in the hallway sees them with bizarre face.

 ‘Shouldn’t the queenka went out with the kingkas or most handsome boy?’, the people thinks.

 

As soon the reach the rooftop, the queenka harshly push Yoseob and Yoseob fall on the hard and rough surface.

Yoseob hissed in pain and his palm was bleed.

Yoseob notice that there are few more people behind the queenka.

 

One of the people there hashly grab Yoseob collar and pinned him at the wall.

Then, she threw a punch on Yoseob’s face makes his lips bleed.

 

‘Ouchh!’, hisses Yoseob

 

Later on, all of them kick him and they said something to him.

 

*Am I going to die?*

 

* I just hope someone will help me*

 

‘Wasn’t I reminding you about this earlier? Do. Not. Close. With. Junhyung. He’s. Mine.’, she said and kick Yoseob’s stomach.

‘I’m sorry…but..I didn’t close to him’, Yoseob managed to speak between the kicks.

 

The queenka ask them to stop and she gave Yoseob a chance to speak.

 

‘But, why did you do in that old classroom with him? Why did his body close to you? He kissed you?’,she asked.

‘He just said sorry to me. We didn’t do anything inappropriate’, said Yoseob in shaky voice.

 

 

The queenka slap Yoseob’s cheeks.

 

‘Don’t you ever lie to me!’

‘But Hara-shhi, I tell you the truth. He just apologize to me’

‘Why did he apologize to you? He wouldn’t apologize to anyone. People will apologize to him but not himself. You lie to me’, she shouted.

 

 

Yoseob received another slap from Hara.

 

*Why she didn’t believe me?*

 

*I’m telling the truth*

 

‘He did that because…’, Yoseob didn’t said anything as he was hesitate to tell the truth.

 

*Should I continue?*

 

‘Because what?’, Hara said angrily and she grab a fist full of Yoseob’s hair.

‘Sorry but I couldn’t tell you’, Yoseob speak bravely.

‘WHAT?!’, Hara said, ‘Continue on beatings him until he become weak’, she said and left Yoseob  frustration.

 

 

*Am I going to die?*

 

*They beat me so hard and I felt so weak*

 

*I can’t stand anymore*, Yoseob thought as he closed his eyes

 

Meanwhile….

 

‘Where’s him? Almost entire of school we search for him but he was nowhere’, sigh Kikwang.

‘Why don’t we separate? Don’t forget to call if you found him. Okay?’, suggest Woohyun and Kikwang nodded.

 

Both of them walk away and search for Yoseob.

Woohyun went upstairs while Kikwang went to the other buildings.

 

 

 

While Kikwang was searching for Yoseob, he bump into MBLEAST at the hallway.

Kikwang brace up to talk to them.

 

‘Ehem! Excuse me?’

‘What do you want kid?’,Doojoon said and smirk at his friends.

‘You! Yong Junhyung, where you hide my friend?’, Kikwang shouted and all of them was surprise and everyone eyes on Junhyung.

‘WHAT?! Who’s your friend? Did I know? Btw, did I look as counter inquiries to you? Huh?’, snort Junhyung.

‘I just asked you since the last time I check, I saw you drag him away from me during the break time. Where. Is. Yang. Yoseob?’

‘How do I know. We bid goodbye and….’

 

 

Kikwang quickly answer the call.

 

‘WHAT? You found him already? He what?! Okay. I go there now’, Kikwang said in worried tone.

 

Junhyung and the rest just look at him.

They know something had happen.

 

‘What happen?’, Junhyung asked.

‘Yoseob.. he.. he was beaten up. Now, I need to go to infirmary’, said Kikwang and went there in rush.

 

*He was beaten up? Who did that to him?*, Junhyung thought as his anger risen up.

 

 



 

Don't forget to laeve your comment ^^