10

I LOVE YOU!

 

Yoseob was searching for Kikwang all over the place but he can’t find him.

He makes his way to the other building and found Kikwang was heading to the other corner.

He walks fast and calls Kikwang.

 

‘Yah! LEE KIKWANG! Stop right there!’, shouted Yoseob and he walks to Kikwang.

 

Kikwang was startled and turn behind and he saw Yoseob was running to him.

He was confused and waited for Yoseob but in one flash, Junhyung grab Yoseobs wrist and drag him away.

 

‘Kikwang~!’, Yoseob was shouting Kikwang’s name but Junhyung covered his mouth with his hand.

 

Kikwang was running towards them but he was one step late.

Now, he didn’t know where Junhyung drag Yoseob.

 

 

 

‘Let me go. You hurt me’, whines Yoseob as he was struggling to release from Junhyung grip but Junhyung tighten the grip makes Yoseob groan in pain.

‘Just stay still if you don’t want to hurt more’, Junhyung said in cold tone makes Yoseob pouted and he followed Junhyung reluctantly.

 

Finally, Junhyung let go Yoseob’s hand when they enter the old classroom.

 

‘What do you want huh?’ asked Yoseob stutter as he was scared.

 

Junhyung move closer to Yoseob and Yoseob walk backward.

 

*Omo! What is he going to do to me?*, Yoseob thought and close his eyes tightly went his back hit the wall.

 

Yoseob knew he didn’t have way to run away.

 

*I just hope Kikwang or Woohyung will help me*

 

Junhyung put his hand at the side of Yoseob’s head makes Yoseob flinch.

 

‘Junhyung-sshi..’ said Yoseob stutter, ‘Did I make something wrong? Then I’m sorry. Can you let me go?’ asked Yoseob .

 

Junhyung just move closer until their face only a centimeter apart. Yoseob could feel the Junhyung hot breathe on his face make him shivering.

 

‘I just want to say sorry about what happen yesterday’, said Junhyung truthfully.

 

Yoseob open his eyes and he was shocked.

 

*Did the Kingka just apologize to him?*

 

Yoseob push a bit Junhyung body because he felt uncomfortable.

He wanted to say something but his body was freeze as he just saw the queenka give him a death glare and mouthed ‘You’re die’ as she saw Yoseob’s body was closer with Junhyung before she walk away.

People who saw them will misunderstand because they will think that both of them were kissing but actually they’re not.

 

‘Yoseob..’

‘…’

‘Yoseob, are you okay?’, Junhyung call him and shakes his body.

‘Eh? What?’, asked Yoseob and he blink his eyes.

‘I asked you, are you okay?’, Junhyung asked in worried tone.

‘Ah..yea. I’m okay’, said Yoseob.

‘Are you sure?’

‘Very sure’

‘So… you forgive me?’

‘Yes. So, I can go now? My friends sure worry about me’, said Yoseob and he excused himself.

 

 

Meanwhile at the cafeteria…

 

‘Kikwang-ah, where’s Yoseob?’, Woohyun asked when Kikwang sitting in front of him.

‘Yoseob? I don’t know’, said Kikwang in frustrated mood.

‘Eh? Wasn’t he searching for you? Didn’t you bump into him?’, asked Woohyun confusedly.

‘Yes but that jerk drags him away’

‘Did you mean Yong Junhyung sunbae?’, Woohyun asked and Kikwang just nodded.

 

After the break, they went back to the class but Yoseob didn’t appear makes his two buddies worried.

They tried to call Yoseob’s  but Yoseob didn’t answered them.

 

‘Do you think Junhyung did something to Yoseob?’, Kikwang asked Woohyun and he just shrugs.

‘Maybe we should search for him or Junhyung’, Woohyun said and both of them skip the class.

 

 



 

 

 

Where's Yoseob been?

What happen to him actually?

Wait till next update *smirk*

 

Don't forget to leave a comment ^^

 

Thanks for reading ;D