1

I LOVE YOU!

 

Junhyung has been dating with Yoseob for almost 3 months whuch is mean his dare almost finish.

As he checked the calender via his smart phone, he notice that his dare will ended nex Friday.

Indeed, himself feel that he couldn't break Yoseob heart.

Because for him, Yoseob is too fragile.

 

Knowing him makes him feel happy, reliable, sad, jealous and all kind of feeling that he coudn't described went his dated Yoseob.

He knows much things about Yoseob; what he likes and does not like.

Somehow, he could felt that Yoseob changed him to a better person.

 

Now, he feel regret accept Doojoon's dare as he wasn't want to look coward in front of his friends.

But... he thanked Doojoon for making this dare because he could meet and knowing Yoseob.

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

'Jun, you want to play fun game?', asked Doojoon who just popping making Junhyung startled.

'Game? What is it? But make sure it's worth', said Junhyung while closed his book.

'You know Yang Yoseob?', Doojoon asked;grins.

'That kid who is friends with the nerd.Right?'

'Yes, he's the one'.

'So, what's the connection between him and the game?', asked Junhyung who is blank about what's going on in Doojoon's mind.

'I want you to date him for 3 months. Makes him fall for you then, break up with him in front of our friends', answered Doojoon calmly.

'What? Are you nuts? Why should I date him?', exclaimed Junhyung who is furious right now.

'That's the game or rather I should call dare game?', smirked Doojoon after saying it to Junhyung.

 

Junhyung takes times to think about the dare.

 

'Should I accept or not?'

'I don't want to look coward...so..'

 

 

'Doo, I accept it', said Junhyung.

'Great. The dare is officially starts tomorrow morning. Good luck!'

 

 

 

 


Here the first chapter.

I hope it wasn't bored.

 

Anyways, thanks to those who subscribed this story.

I do appreciate it!

Btw, don't forget to leave your comments. ^^