5

I LOVE YOU!

 

 

Yoseob feels butterflies flustered on his stomach as the clock shown that the school going to end soon.

Yoseob who sit beside Kikwang being a restless.

He looks over the clock every seconds make Kikwang annoyed.

 

 

‘Yah! Can’t you just stop staring at the clock every second? You distract me from being focus on what Mr. Kang teach’, hissed Kikwang in low tone.

‘Mianhae! I’m too nervous. Could I just not seeing him?’, whisper Yoseob.

‘What are you talking about? Didn’t you see him yesterday?’, asked Kikwang who was currently confuse.

‘I do but he would take me out today’, said Yoseob.

‘Mworago? Are you crazy?’, said Kikwang loudly making all the attention to him.

 

Kikwang who just realize gave an apologetic face to Mr. Kang and his classmate.

 

 

‘Both of you, detention after school’, said Mr. Kang strictly while continue teaching.

 

Yoseob and Kikwang both sighed heavily.

 

 

-After school-

 

 

Junhyung quickly packed his things and rush to the school yard.

He wanted to make a good impression to Yoseob on their first ‘date’, if it considered as date.

He waited for Yoseob and look over his watch.

School already ended 30 minutes ago yet there’s no sign for Yoseob will come.

 

 

*Haishh! Where’s him? Is he going to turn me down?*

 

Junhyung still waiting as he was tapping his foot to his own melody.

 

*Is he forgotten? I should remind him today morning. Pabo me.*

 

It’s already 1 hour and Junhyung gave up.

He kicks the small stones as he was frustrated.

 

 

*He's totally getting on my nerves.*

 

*Yoseob, you better hide from me. Don’t let me catch you*

 

 

 

-Meanwhile-

 

 

Yoseob and Kikwang in the detention class just doing nothing.

They have to stay for 2 hours extra.

As they had nothing to do, they finish their homework.

 

 

*Is he waiting for me?*

 

*Is he mad at me?*

 

 

Yoseob couldn’t concentrate on doing his homework as he keeps thinking about Junhyung.

He feels guilty. He could text or call him but sadly.. he didn’t has Junhyung’s number.

 

 

‘Kikwang-ah, gomawoyo’, said Yoseob out of sudden.

‘Eh?’

‘Because of the detention. Actually, I feel too nervous to meet with him again but now I feel guilty towards him. Eottokae?’, asked Yoseob.

‘Mollayo.  If you see him or bump into him, just say you’re sorry’, suggest Kikwang.

‘Neh. Thanks again’, said Yoseob and silently doing his homework while Kikwang just daydreaming.

 

2 hours later, they packed their things and went home as it’s getting dark.