3

I LOVE YOU!

 

After school ended, Yoseob packed his things and slung his bag over his shoulder.

He breathes deeply before exit the class.

On the way to the school yard, he bumps into Kikwang.

 

‘Are you going to see him?’, Kikwang asked worriedly.

‘Neh’, Yoseob said and bid goodbye.

‘Yoseob-ahh’, Kikwang shouted because Yoseob already afar from him.

 

Yoseob looked back and his eyes meet Kikwang’s. Kikwang eyes was pleading him not to go.

 

‘Kikwang-ah, don’t worried. I’ll be fine’, Yoseob said a bit loud as he knew that Kikwang was worried over him.

Kikwang nod and mouthed ‘Take care’ before heading to the library.

After seeing Kikwang walks away, Yoseob continue walk to school yard.

 

After arrived, he looks around; searching for Junhyung.

‘Are you searching me?’, Junhyung asked suddenly; near to Yoseob’s ears makes Yoseob shiver and startled.

‘Omo!’, Yoseob said and jump a little. Junhyung just laugh due to Yoseob clumsiness.

‘Don’t you dare to do that again’, Yoseob said. He was pretty mad.

‘I’m sorry about that but I don’t promise that I won’t do that’, Junhyung chuckled and sit on the bench.

 

Yoseob gave him a death glare before sitting beside Junhyung.

 

‘Why do you want to see me?’, Yoseob asked curiously because no one would ever talk to him besides kikwang because of his was low-profile person.

He was neither rich nor poor. He just average and he loves to be alone that’s makes people think he’s weird.

 

‘Oh! I almost forgot about it. Would you go out with me?’, Junhyung said straightly.

‘What? Go out with you? Why should me do that?’, asked Yoseob innocently.

 

*He’s look so confused and innocent yet he’s cute in this state*

*Junhyung! What are you talking about? You just need to accomplish the dare*

 

Junhyung cleared his throat before continued, ‘Can’t I?’, Junhyung asked sadly and turn his head over.

Yoseob was panicked.

 

*Why would a famous Kingka like him want to go out with me? This is weird*

 

‘Sorry but it was weird because you’re famous yet you hang around with the person like me’, said Yoseob truthfully.

‘I just want to be your friend because you look different from them’

‘Oh! If you say so’

‘So, you agree?’, Junhyung asked and Yoseob  nodded.

 

* It seems easy that what I thought*

 

‘Thanks. See you tomorrow after school. I wait you here’, Junhyung said and bid goodbye.

 

 

 



 

 

Another updated chapter.

Do enjoys ;D

Leave a comment thought reader.