7

I LOVE YOU!

 

Junhyung still holding Yoseob’s hand making Yoseob uncomfortable.

 

All the way Yoseob could do only pouting and stomping his feet as sign of protest.

 

 

 

‘Where are we going?’

 

‘Can’t you let go my hand?’

 

‘Can you stop dragging me like a lost puppy? I know I look like a puppy but-’ , Yoseob stop talking and covered his mouth after seeing the death glare from Junhyung.

 

‘Can you shut your mouth?’, said Junhyung loudly and he harshly let go Yoseob hand.

 

Yoseob was startled by the sudden action. Yoseob tried not to burst into tears but his eyes already b with tears.

Junhyung look at Yoseob. He wanted to pat him but he clenches his fist tightly.

 

*Am I too harsh?*

 

 

Junhyung clear his throat before he speaks, ‘Yoseob-ah, mianhae’, he said like a whisper to Yoseob.

 

Yoseob look at Junhyung bewildered.

 

‘I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be harsh with you’, said Junhyung and let out a heavy sigh, palming his face, trying to calm down.

 

After a few seconds, there’s no answered from Yoseob.

 

Junhyung knew that Yoseob still shocked so, he slowly grab Yoseob him and pull him over.

 

 

 

They went to the grand restaurant for lunch.

 

Junhyung order the food for Yoseob and himself.

 

As waiting for the food, Junhyung try to make a conversation with Yoseob but he couldn’t as Yoseob keep his head low.

 

*What am I suppose to do now?*

 

 

Few minutes later, the food was serving by the waiter.

 

‘Eat up and I’ll send you back to the school later’, said Junhyung and eat his own food.

 

There’s any word came out from both of them. They just enjoy their lunch by listening to the melancholic song that was played in the restaurant.

 

 

The journey to school was completely silent as both of them just walk and look around.

 

When they reached school, it’s already ended and many students are walking home.

 

 

Yoseob bow and said ‘Thank you’ in a very low tone before went to search for Kikwang.

 

Junhyung just sigh as their bonding time does not go well like he plan.

 

He walks along the corridor to find MBLEST but for most is Doojoon.

 

As he was walking, he stops on his track after he heard a sobbing sound from one of the class at the corridor.

 

Being curious, he was peeking through the small space at the door since it wasn’t close completely.

 

He gasp after seeing Yoseob was hugging someone as tears drop on his fluffy cheeks.

 

The unknown person was trying to soothe Yoseob while patting his back gently like a mother always does.

 

Somehow, Junhyung feel more guilt because of him, Yoseob was cried his heart out.

 

He feels arched seeing those crystal substance coming out from his eyes.

 

Without make any noise, he walk away.

 

 

*Now, what should I do?*

 

*He might hate me now.*

 

 


Sorry for late update.

I'm being busy nowdays.

Enjoys and comment too.

 

Have a nice day.

 

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR!!!