4

I LOVE YOU!

 

 

After Yoseob left, Junhyung makes his way to their hide-out site which is located at the old warehouse near the school.

 

He knows that his gangs and mostly Doojoon is eager to know what is happening between him and Yoseob earlier.

 

Feeling reluctantly, Junhyung walk slowly while listening to the music on his iPod.

 

After 30 minutes of walking, finally he arrives at the front door of the old warehouse.

 

He took a deep breathe before entered.

 

 

 

‘Yo! How was it?’, asked Doojoon impatiently when he saw Junhyung entered.

 

Junhyung just smile a bit before threw himself on the couch between the two maknaes; Mir and Dongwoon.

 

‘Hyung~’, they whines.

 

‘Mianhae. Where others?’, Junhyung asked after he only saw Doojoon, Mir and Dongwoon in the warehouse.

 

‘Hyunseung hyung went out with Jiyong hyung as usual, Joon was hitting a girls, Thunder went to visit his noona while G.o hyung and Seungho hyung

still at school’, explain Mir.

 

Junhyung just nodded but then he raises his eyebrow, ‘Still at school?’

 

‘Detention hyung because they’re into fight with SHINee’, said Dongwoon.

 

‘Thanks’, said Junhyung and closes his eyes.

 

 

He had such a tiring day and now he wanted to rest.

 

‘You can’t sleep before you tell me about that nerdy boy’, said Doojoon while he locked his hand on Junhyung’s neck.

 

‘Ouch! It’s hurt’, whines Junhyung as he tried to struggle from Doojoon.

 

‘Better tell me’, Doojoon said as he tightens his hand around Junhyung’s neck making him choke.

 

‘Araso. Araso’, defeat Junhyung.

 

 

 

After being released, Junhyung reposition himself and start to tell them how the progress between him and Yoseob.

 

 

‘You already make a first moves. You jjang hyung’, said Mir and show his thumbs up.

 

‘I never though he so easy to be tricked’, said Junhyung proudly, ‘Maybe because of my charms’

 

‘I want to puke’, said Dongwoon and Junhyung smacked his head.

 

‘I know you’re jealous. Anyway, I guess he’s soon will fall for me’, said Junhyung proudly.

 

‘If that so Jun, should I shorten you deadline from 3 months to 1 month only?’, smirked Doojoon.

 

‘Just stick with 3 months because I want to play with his feeling. I’m gonna make him confess first’

 

‘Whatever. I just hope you not the one who fall hard on him later on’, said Doojoon and patted his shouder before continue doing his homework.

 

‘I agree with Doojoo hyung. Although Yoseob look nerdy but he actually cute. Everyone would melts when he smiled’, said Dongwoon.

 

‘How do you know?’, asked Mir.

 

‘Hehehe.. That would be only my secret’, Dongwoon said.*Mehrong*

 

 

*I can’t wait for tomorrow. Just wait Yang Yoseob. I’ll win this stupid bet because of my reputation*

*I won't easily fall in love with you or others*

 

 

 



 

 

Just short update for my readers ;D

Anyway, enjoys!