2

I LOVE YOU!

 

p/s: This story still in flashback on how Junhyung and Yoseob 'dating' until it say -->'CURRENT TIME' which is the day on the 1st chapter.

       Hope this matter won't confused you.

       Thanks.



 

 

 

-STILL IN FLASHBACK-

The next day….

 

 

Junhyung came early and waited at the front gate.

Later on, Doojoon came and smirked at him.

Before he going to the class, his mouthed ‘Hwaiting’ at Junhyung while pointing at the gate.

Junhyung just ignored him and clenching his fist tightly.

Then, he stares at the front gate; waiting for his ‘couple’ to show his face.

As he was tired of waiting, he walk around in circle while kick the small stone as he was humming random song.

 

‘Yoseob-ahh, morning’, Junhyung heard someone called Yoseob’s name and quickly looked up.

He saw one nerd guy was running towards Yoseob direction and panting heavily.

On the other hand, his gazes change to Yoseob.

He saw an angelic face; sparkling puppy eyes and a sweet smile make him mesmerized by what he looked for a while.

‘Oh! Kikwang-ah, morning too’, Yoseob said and patted Kikwang’s back gently.

After Kikwang’s breathing becomes stable, two of them were heading to their classes.

Seeing both of them walk away, Junhyung sense already back.

He quickly thinks and ran towards them.

‘Wait up!’, he shouted making the two best friend startled and stop immediately.

‘Yes?’, Yoseob asked and looked very confused.

‘Sorry but I need to see Yang Yoseob-sshi. Do you know him anyway?’, Junhyung asked.

‘It’s him but why do you want to see him? Did he mess around with you?’, Kikwang asked as he quickly push Yoseob behind him; protective him from being harm by Junhyung.

‘Yah! You don’t need to be so over protective’, Yoseob whisper to Kikwang and move slightly beside him.

‘Sorry about that. By the way, why you wanted to see me?’, Yoseob asked carefully because if he asked wrongly, he might get beat by the famous Kingka in the school.

‘Since the bell gonna ring in few minutes, I guess I meet you after school at school yard. Okay? See you later’, Junhyung said and walk away.

‘Neh Sunbae~!’, Yoseob shouted back.

 

~*~

 

‘Gah! Why am I so nervous?’, Junhyung asked himself as he patted his chest in slow motion.

He sighed heavily before heading to the class.

‘Screw you Doojoon’, Junhyung said in frustrated tone as he saw him grinning once he entered the classroom.

 

~*~

 

‘Yah Yoseob-ah! Are you crazy? Why did you agree to meet him? Don’t you know who’s he?’, Kikwang at Yoseob keep on nagging makes Yoseob annoyed.

‘Yah! Lee Kikwang! Could you shut your mouth for once?’

‘But Yoseob, he-’, Kikwang stopped when Yoseob slam his hand the table which produce a loud sound; making his classmate look at him.

Yoseob bowed his head slightly and mouthed ‘Sorry’ before turn his head; facing Kikwang.

‘Kikwang-ahh, I knew you’re worried about me but I’m sane enough. I knew who I meet. He’s Yong Junhyung; one of the famaous Kingka in the school’, Yoseob said.

‘So..’, Kikwang looked at him.

‘So?’, Yoseob asked as he was confused.

‘Aren’t you afraid of him?’, Kikwang asked.

‘Aniyo. He’s not gonna do anything to me. If he did, I just punch or smack him’, said Yoseob proudly.

‘Anything you say but don’t whined to me like I’m not remind you if something happen to you’, Kikwang said and hug Yoseob before walk away to his next class.

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

Sorry for making too long for updated this story.

I hope this long enough.

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading.

Don't forget to leave your comment.