13

I LOVE YOU!

 

 

Junhyung went to visit Yoseob after school since Yoseob didn’t come to school for 3 days after the incident.

Junhyung was greeted by Mrs.Yang and she invited him to come in.

 

‘He still in his room. You can go upstairs’, said Mrs.Yang and showed him the way.

‘Thank you Mrs.Yang’, Junhyung said before enter Yoseob room.

 

The room was dark as there’s no sunlight ray inside the room as the curtain was close.

Junhyung slowly draw the curtain to let the sunlight enter the room.

Junhyung could hear Yoseob whimpering.

 

‘Umma~, how many times I told you I didn’t like to open the window’, whines Yoseob as he tried to wake up.

 

He was shocked seeing Junhyung smiling at him.

 

‘W-what are you doing here? G-go away!’, shouted Yoseob as he throw the pillow towards Junhyung.

Junhyung was shocked seeing Yoseob condition. He went to Yoseob quickly and hugs him tightly.

 

 

After Yoseob calm down, Junhyung asked him why did he afraid of him because went he wanted to approach Yoseob, Yoseob look scared.

Yoseob slowly look at Junhyung. He stare at Junhyung eyes and he find that Junhyung being sincere so he told him what happen 3 days ago.

Junhyung was shocked and at the same time he felt guilty towards Yoseob. Because of him, he got beaten.

Junhyung told Yoseob not to worry anymore because tomorrow he will give warning towards them.

Yoseob smiled happily and hugs Junhyung and murmur ‘thank you’.

 

 

After a week Yoseob didn’t went to school, finally today he went to school.

He was surprise seeing Junhyung already waiting for him outside his house.

They greet each other and walk to school.

When they reached, everyone was looking at them and make a way fro them.

Junhyung gave a death glare to the students as he walk to Yoseob’s class.

Yoseob was happy and thanks Junhyung again.

 

Since that day, Junhyung will do the same and they become closer and closer each day.

 

Junhyung always spend his quality times with Yoseob as he always went to Yoseob’s house after school and they do their homework together. Sometimes, he will teach Yoseob the question he didn’t know how to do. Sometimes, Kikwang and Woohyun will join them too as they could accept and be friends with Junhyung.

 

They were happy as Yoseob keep on smiling whenever Junhyung was there beside him. They glad to hear Yoseob laugh after the incident.

 

MBLEAST, Junhyung friends feel bizarre as Junhyung never had time for them. Whenever they asked him to join them, Junhyung will tell them he was busy and just enjoyed themselves without him.

 

‘Did he already fall in love with Yoseob?’, the question is roaming in everyone mind.

 

 

Doojoon knew he needs to stop these things so he confronts Junhyung.

He asked him about his feeling and keep on remind him about the bet.

Junhyung told him not to worry about it as he knew his feelings.

Junhyung also told that he still remember about the stupid bet.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 



 

Sorry for late and short update.

[!] The next chapter in the current time!