First Date

Quiet & troublemaker

Yu Jin was getting prepared to go to school.  Woo Bin was now officially her boyfriend and she was excited.  She wished she had a friend to tell.  Before, she would have felt lonely to think about not having any friends.  But Woo Bin was there now, so she had someone to talk too and was feeling happier.  Even though, their situation was a bit delicate.  She put on her school uniform and tied her hair up in a black ponytail.  She was ready and stepped out of her house.  There was a tall shadow in front of the gate and she smiled.  He smiled at her and waved.  Woo Bin was in his school uniform, which meant that he was going to school today.

They walked together in silence, enjoying the company of the other.  When they arrived to school, people turned around and looked at them.  Yu Jin blushed a little, she didn't like the attention.  She then felt something cold touching her hand; Woo Bin's hand.  He dragged her through the crowd and they stepped into the school together.

-Let's go on a date after school, he said.

She looked at him and smiled.  She wanted to go on a date with him for a long time and it was finally happening...  They walked to their class, making people talk around them.

Yu Jin who was usually the best student, couldn't focus on today's lesson.  She kept looking back at him.

***

The bell rang and annouced the end of school.  Yu Jin went to her locker in a hurry, she wanted to go with Woo Bin as soon as possible.  He joined her at her locker, he had been faster then her.  She threw her books in her backpack and the new couple started to walk through the exit door.

They walked in the street of Seoul.  You could smell the street food around and hear music from the different stores.  Woo Bin had his long and strong arm around her shoulders, keeping Yu Jin close to him.  He didn't want to loose her in the crowded streets.  He felt happy, he could almost forget all his problems.  They looked around everywhere, without really buying anything.  They just enjoyed being together and laughing.  They turned into a small alley and found a coffee shop.  They stepped inside and sat down after ordering something to eat and drink.  He had chosen an Americano and she ordered a Caffe Latte.  They were drinking and eating muffins.  Yu Jin took a sip of her coffee and Woo Bin suddenly kissed her.  She was surprised and looked at him.  He laughed and said:<>.  She chuckled.

-And they say that you're a rebel and bad boy...  You're actually just very cheesy.

-What?  You prefer me to be bad?

They both laughed until...

-Aren't you guys cute?, a voice came from behind them

They both looked at the owner of the husky voice.  He's the man from last time...  What is he doing here?  Woo Bin tensed up and got closer to Yu Jin.  His jaw was tight.  He was looking around, there wasn't a lot of people, only the girl at the cash register.

-Why are you here?  Are you following me now?, he finally asked

-I just happened to notice you earlier and I remembered this young lady from our previous meeting.  I was wondering what your relationship was...

-Stay away from her, he said in a cold voice.

-Well pay me.  Still $8 000 to go...  I want the money fast.

-I'm working on it, you'll have it.  So don't even dare thinking about touching even one hair of hers.

-I'm giving you a week.  I'm tired of waiting.  After that...

-I'll have it ready.  I don't want to see you until then..

The man laughed and walked away.  Woo Bin finally took a breath and closed his eyes, and banged the back of his head against the wall.  He passed a hand in his hair.

-I knew it, I knew it.  I shouldn't have told you that it was okay!  I should have pushed you away a long time ago!  If he touches you, I could never forgive myself...  A week to get $8 000??  How am I supposed to do that...

-It's okay, I'll help you!

-Even if you help me, it's not going to work!  It's my fault..  In two weeks, we made $3 000.  How??!

He punched the table, his neck was tensed.  He was nervous and angry.


Ahh... Finally uploading!  I think I might finish this story soon...  I finally have my new laptop, so it's a lot easier for me to write.  Hope you enjoy~ I would like to receive feedback.  Tell me what you liked and didn't like.  What I should work on, etc.