I want to know

Quiet & troublemaker

-You have to tell me, Kim Woo Bin.  You can't hide it from me, I have to know!

He seemed shocked at Yu Jin's sudden confidence.  She would always look downat her feet, stuter while talking to people and blush bright red..  She was shy and would usually not talk to anyone and hide her head in a book.  She would make different expressions while reading, it was actually cute.  She was usually in her own world.  But now, she looked like a totally different person, she was serious.  She was frowning and bitting her pink lips.

-I can't... I can't tell you.

-You can, you have to!  I want to know the truth, I won't tell anyone.  Just tell me, you can trust me.

-I can't, sorry.  The less you know, the better it is.

He turned around and started to walk.

-KIM WOO BIN!!!

He turned to her in shock.

-You have to tell me.  I already know a little, it's for my own good to know the whole story, she paused and added, it can be for yours too.

He came closer to Yu Jin, his fists and teeth clenched.  He looked furious.  She could feel his respiration against her face because he was so close to her, it became faster too.  She stepped back, he looked scary.  Something about him had changed all of a sudden.  The veins on his arms and neck were popping out.

-You know nothing.  I told you I won't say anything and it's better to know nothing.  Now get lost and don't come near me again, he said in a low and threatening voice.

He started to walk away.  I want to know, I have to.  She followed him discretly.  If I keep on following him, it will become a bad habit...  A part of me says I shouldn't but another part says I have to go after him.  He went into an alley, she hesitated a little but finally stepped into the dark alley.  She tried not to make any sound.  Then they arrived in a more crowded area, she was a bit relieved, he would have less chances to be discovered.  After walking for a while, he stopped in front of a coffee shop.  She waited for him to go in, he did after taking a deep breath.  She went in a little after him.  He went to a table where a man in black suit was sitting.  He sat next to them and Yu Jin sat behind Woo Bin so she wouldn't be noticed.

-Woo Bin-ah, you came!

-Did I really have a choice, he said in a harsh voice.

The men chuckled.

-How are you?

-Good.

-Really?  I'm surprised..., the man lowered his voice, your brother died.... because of you.

WHAT?  I can't believe...  What.. Did he.... Did he really!?  I...  Is he reallly... the murderer?  No, he can't.  He saved me earlier...  How could that same person kill... his own brother.  How could I try to tell myself the wild boy Woo Bin was innocent?  What am I thinking?  I don't want to know finally, this was a huge mistake.  She got up, she couldn't concentrate, her head was spinning and she couldn't think straight.  She bumped into a waitress, who dropped the cups she was holding.  Everything fell down and broke.  Yu Jin looked toward Woo Bin, she didn't want him to see her.  A second mistake.  She made eye contact with him.  His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, he got up.

-Seo....  Yu Jin... Wha-what.... are...?

He looked surprised and confused.  He looked at the man who was smirking.  Yu Jin ran away, Kim Woo Bin followed her.  She ran the fastest she could.  The tears were falling, she bumped into several persons.  After, several minutes of running, she was out of breath.  Woo Bin was still searching for her, but couldn't see her.  Yu Jin called a taxi and went directly home.  She ran upstairs and jumped on her bed, she hoped that tomorrow, she would wake up and everything would be a dream.  Why did she thought he was innocent?!  He killed his own brother.  She went to sleep crying without changing her clothes or anything.


I feel like my story is going too fast...