Let me help!

Quiet & troublemaker

Two weeks after Woo Bin had told her the truth, Yu Jin had found a small job.  She was working at a grocery store.  She had tried to call Woo Bin but he wouldn't answer  her calls.  She missed him a lot and wanted to see him.  As if he thoughts came true, she lifted her head and looked up.  Woo Bin was in front of her and he looked as surprised as her.


-What are you doing here? He asked coldly.

-I... Uhm. I wanted to help, oppa..., she was trying not to make him angry.


His eyes widenend 'Did she really call me oppa..?'.  That simple word made him happy for a second but he remembered the rest of what Yu Jin had said.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and whispered;


-Yu Jin-ah..  I told you not to help me, and I meant it.  It could be dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt, He said surprinsingly calm.

-Kim Woo Bin, you can't keep me away, she told him while scanning the things he bought, you know that.  The faster you pay them back, the faster you'll be out of danger, and same goes for me.  I'll give you a part of my pay so you don't feel too bad, okay?

-No.  I said no.  It's my business, I don't want you in it.  I'm working hard to pay it back, so don't worry.


He took out some money to pay for his things and was about to leave.  But Yu Jin grabbed his hand, which look so big compared to hers.


-You can pay me back.  Or bring me on dates in exchange...  You told me your new deadline was coming fast...  Let's talk about it, okay?

He sighed and agreed to meet her later.
________________________________________________________________


Two hours after, Yu Jin and Woo Bin met at a small coffee shop.  When Yu Jin came in, she spotted Woo Bin sitting next to a window.  She starred at him for a moment, looking at his sharp eyes and strong jaw.  Then those lips that had kissed her..   Why couldn't she just be with him?  She walked towards him and when he saw her he smiled.  She pulled a chair and sat in front of him.  They looked at each other in silence for a moment.  Woo Bin  was the first one to break the silence between both of them.


-I missed you, you know.  And I'm trying to keep my distance for your own good..

-I know.  But I don't want to.  It's selfish and stupid, but I want to see you, and help you.  You told me that kiss meant something!  I.. I want.., she said while her cheeks were becoming red.

-What do you want, Yu Jin-ah?

-I want... I want to be like other girls and go on dates with my boyfriend!

-B-boyfriend?  He looked at her with surprise.


She realized what she had just said and turned her tongue in while bitting on her lips.  He had said the kiss meant something but he had never specified anything.  Why did she call him her boyfriend?


-I guess, I can be your boyfriend...,  He said while rubbing the back of his neck, but I don't want you in trouble.  I'll accept your help, but you have to listen to everything that I say.  If I say to stop helping me, you stop.  Understood?

He knew he couldn't keep her away.  So he decided to keep her as close as possible so he could protect her.


-Yes!, she said with a smile.


-And... uhm.  Can you call me oppa from now on?

_________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________


Sorry, It always takes me such a long time to update my story...
I'll try to keep my promise and update more often this summer.