Rumors

Quiet & troublemaker
Yu Jin was on the bus, her book bag on her shoulders was heavy because of all the books in it, so she was happy to be sitting.  But, at the second stop Kim Woo Bin got on.  Why is he here?  I've never seen him on this bus before. He looked around but there was no seat left.  He then saw Yu Jin, he walked toward her.  She looked down at her Ipod but he pulled on one of her headphones.
 
-Get up.
 
-What?
 
-Give me your seat, he said codly.
 
-Wh-why? I was here before!
 
-It doesn't matter, move.
 
She was scared of him so she got up and stand in the alley.  Her back was hurting, her backpack was real heavy.  Woo Bin was looking at her, he sighed and grabbed her bookbag.  He then looked outside the window.  What if he doesn't give it back to me after?
 
-What's your name, he finally said.
 
-Yu Jin, Seo Yu Jin.
 
-You haven't tell anyone about yesterday, right?
 
-Yes, I didn't say a word to anyone.
 
-Good.
 
It was their stop, so they both got off the bus with other students from their school.  Woo Bin gave her bookbag back and walked away pretty fast.  Maybe he was scared I'd tell someone.  So he held my bag for me...  She walked toward school and entered the class, everyone was whispering in small groups of friends.  Yu Jin walked to her desk and sat down.  She looked around and noticed Woo Bin wasn't in class, he probably went smoking on the rooftop like usual.  She was putting her books in her desk when someone walked to her.  She looked up and one of the girls of her class was standing in front of her.  What did she want?  Usually, no one talks to me.
 
-Have you heard the rumor?  Some kid from XX school got killed yesterday night.  There are rumors going around that the killer is someone from our school.
Yu Jin suddenly thought about Kim Woo Bin.  Yesterday, he looked like he had gotten into a fight, and told her she'd be in big trouble if she told anyone she saw him.  She got up in less then a second and yelled:
 
-WHAT??!! 
 
Everyone jumped and looked at her.
 
-Do you possibly know who the culprit could be...?
 
She kept silent.
 
-Seo Yu Jin...
 
-Why is it so noisy in here?!
 
Everyone turned around, Woo Bin looked directly at Yu Jin, who looked down at her feet.
 
-What are you all starring at?  Go back to your things!
 
Everyone started to talk to their friends again and the girl went back to her desk.  Yu Jin was still standing up.  She looked at him confused.
 

 


I haven't updated my fanfic at all.  I'm so sorry!  Now, that it's summer, I'm really hoping I can finish this fanfic and update often...