Which one is it, Seo Yu Jin?

Quiet & troublemaker
After the class ended, Yu Jin saw Woo Bin walking out off class.  She decided to follow him.  She already knew where he was going, but she needed answer.  Did he really killed someone?  Was it just some stupid rumors?  Or just a misunderstanding and bad timing?  She thought that he would probably not admit it if he had kill someone.  But she had to ask, to at least ease her minds.  She followed him discretly to the rooftop.  She hid and looked at him for a while.  Maybe he would talk to himself or do something that could answer her question.  Honestly, she was scared.  If he really did kill someone, who knows what he could do to her...  She was lost in her thought when finally she looked up.  She didn't see him, she panicked and back off, but hit herself against something.  She looked behind her.  Kim Woo Bin.  He was so tall, he was a head taller then her.  Yu Jin was really scared.
 
-What are you doing here? Why are you spying on me? He asked serious.
 
-I.. uh... nothing...
 
She couldn't look at him.  She was shaking from fear.  She was so small and he was so tall and muscular.  If he wanted he could hurt her really easily.  Broke her neck, or trow her from the rooftop.  Maybe I read to much books...
 
-You heard the rumors, right?  You thought about me, right?  You have something to ask, am I wrong?  You can talk to me, I won't bite.  Maybe.
 
-I...  You...
 
She had to ask him, she was already in trouble for coming here.
 
-Did you...  Was... you...
 
-Talk properly.
 
She took a deep breath.
 
-Did you really kill someone?
 
She felt so relieve to finally ask him.  But, at the same time, her anxiety was growing bigger.
 
-What do you think?  Then again, you probably do think it's me.  I'm the big bully, and that night you saw me.  I was looking beat up and was hiding.  Who would think I'm innocent. He smirked, but then something in his eyes was weird.  Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.  Which one is it?  Which one, Seo. Yu. Jin? Innocent or culprit?
 
-Innocent.
 
-Then, I'm innocent.
 
She didn't know why she answered that.  Because she actually believe he was innocent or because she was scared for her own life?  He light up a cigaret and stepped back.  He looked at her, like he was trying to read her thoughts.  Maybe he was asking himself why I answered innocent too.  Who would think he is innocent?  That wild boy.