Secrets

Quiet & troublemaker

The day after, Kim Woo Bin came at school wanting to talk to Seo Yu Jin, he had to talk to her.  He didn't have a choice anymore.  But is it be better if she knew the truth or just hated me?  She'd be safer without knowing but she could also go tell something to the police station.  The file was already close.  Those stupid officers, not even trying to find the culprit, they just said it was a gang fight and it would be impossible to find who killed them.  Sometimes I wonder are they stupid or lazy?  He walked in class, but she wasn't there.  He walked over to a girl who looked surprise seeing him.  He asked her if she had seen Seo Yu Jin, and she looked even more surprised.  She said she didn't see her today.  He sighed as the bell rang, it was time for the class to start but she still wasn't there.  She probably isn't coming, she's never late, not even for a second.  Maybe I should go to her house?  There's no other way, she would probably try to avoid me at school anyway.  He went over to the teacher.

-Seonsaengnim, can I have Seo Yu Jin's address?

The teacher looked at him surprised and amused.  He realized how weird it must be for him to have something to do with Yu Jin.  They were two total opposites.  She was innocent, shy and smart while he was a rebel, violent and stupid.

-Why? Why do you need her address?

-Well, lately I've been wanting to get better grades.  So I asked her if she could help me studying.  Yesterday, she forgot one of her books at the library and I wanted to give it back.  Since she is sick, she'd want something to pass the time, right?

Would the teacher believe him?  It sounded so stupid.  Why would he want to have good grades?  And study?  He didn't even come to class.  He started to get anxious as he realized how unbelievable his lie sounded.  But after a long moment of silence, the teacher finally smiled at him, he felt relieve and smiled back.

-Wow!  You're trying to study?!

-Yes, seonsaengnim

-I'm surprised, this makes me really happy to hear, Woo Bin-ah.  Here, this is her address.  Tell her to get well soon.

She handed him a piece of paper with Yu Jin's address on it.  After the class ended, he grabbed his bag and went to take the bus.  I have to tell her what really happened.  I hope she will listen to me.  He arrived at her house's gate, it was huge.  The house was white we a fountain in front of it and many flowers.  He pushed the gate open and walked toward the mansion.  He knocked on the door.  A woman opened the door, she looked like a house keeper.

-Hello, may I help you?

-I came to see Seo Yu Jin.  I-I have a book to give back to her...

-You can give it to me, I'll take care of it.

-NO!  I mean, no, I'd prefer to give it myself, I also wanted to ask her how she was.

-Oh, okay then.

The woman smiled and told him to enter.  She walked him to the second floor and stopped in front of a door, Yu Jin's room.

-She's in her room.  I've never seen someone come over to see Yu Jin-ah!

-ah, thank you...

He knocked on the door and heard a voice saying to enter.  He opened the door, Yu Jin was sitting next to her window still in her pajamas.  She turned her head and her eyes widened when she saw Woo Bin.

-Why are you here?  How did you get my address?!

-I asked the teacher for it...

-Why are you here?

-I wanted to talk.  About what you heard yesterday.

-Is there really something to talk about?, she asked coldly.

-Yes, a lot.  I have so much to say to you.  Please listen to me.

She looked like she was thinking really hard for a moment and finally she looked up at him.

-Ok, I'll listen.


Ooh, Is he finally going to tell her what happened?!