Chapter 2

Love in D major

Well, it’s not like they were know each other just now, or today. Factly, it was about 4 months ago they were became a classmates. Four months, not a short time anyways. Normally, to became a friends with each other didn’t take that kind of long time, really. People might be just needed about at least 1 month maybe, to became friends and actually close to each other. And there isn’t any reason to didn’t know each other very well in this class for what we called about 4 months long.

Seeing that the approached boy didn’t seem to respond to his greeting, he repeated himself “Hi, my name is Jang Hyunseung” while his hand was still keeping in the same position as before. And his lips is also seemed didn’t make any slight of movement to the down.

But unlucky for Hyunseung, or unfortunately for him, The greeted boy seemed didn’t make any slight of change or even any move on purpose to respond his greeting. Instead, he just keep his head down. From what he was look now, we can conclude that he was obviously shivering hardly. Like he was afraid or fear over something but we actually didn’t know what it is.

And it sent a bunch of rude comments and also a humiliating glare came from the other students in that class towards The shivering boy.

“Look at him. He’s so rude you know. Didn’t respond to any greeting was such a kind of rude action. Especially to our charming Hyunseung. He thinks, who is he was?” a girls with a long hair said with a mocking tone and with a very goddamn annoyed expressions on her unnatural beautiful face.

“He’s priced himself too expensive. He think that our charismatics Hyunseung was interested towards him? no freaking way!” said the other girls with a humiliating tone in his statement.

And so on the other student with their bunch of humiliating and rude comments.

Feeling that every each student in this class were talking something ugly and somewhat rude about him, Yoseob slowly lifts his head up and unconsciously move his hand on purpose to accept the offering hand.

“Y-Yang Y-Yo-Yoseob” he stuttered very hardly.

Hyunseung can clearly feel that this boy was trembling and shaking hard . From the way he took a breath from the unlimited air around him. The way his eyes were looking into something. He can swear that Yoseob was now really, really feel scared, afraid, and fear over something.

So he squeezed the hands tightly instead, with a warm wrapped around it, on purpose to calm other boy. He know exactly what the other boy was feeling right now.

“well, nice to meet you Yang Yoseob” Hyunseung flashed a warm smile towards the boy. Still on purpose to calmed him down.

Yoseob’s lift head up suddenly became a look down ones. He cant help it. He’s scared. He’s afraid. He didn’t know what to do.

But he replied it instead, “y-yes, n-nice to me-meet you t-too” head still in the down direction.

“umm .. are you okay?” Hyunseung asks worriedly while titled his head to side, which soonly, he regretted it. For ask him such kind of that question. Because now, the keep looking down boy was suddenly lifted up his head on purpose to take a look at the man in front of him. And Hyunseung was sure that the boy was obviously irritated by his action of question towards him.

“umm .. ee-I-I didn’t mean that, I-I mean, h-how are you today, yes, how are you today,  eer .. we-well, I actually use that kind of question to ask the other condition, hehe” and now, was Hyunseung’s turn for stuttering hardy. He obviously was lie.

“I-I’m fine” despite he was still stuttering, even though not as much as before, there is a slight of annoyed tone on his answer.  And obviously he was lie too. How could someone can be sure and believe to someone that that someone is alright while there are so many scars on his face? How could someone can be sure that that someone is okay while his body was trembling hard with his gaze which showed us that he was scared or fear over something?

And Hyunseung know he was lie. So he just do what he was do before, give the other boy a warm smile and also warm gaze.

And well, Yoseob actually can’t lie to himself that he was somewhat feel rather warm and calm than before.

But not until Hyunseung realize something, well, maybe we can called it, it’s too late besides, because we can often found it almost everyday that his face was somewhat pale. And Hyunseung know very well that it might be caused Yoseob to angry towards Hyunseung again for asking such a question which showed concerned towards him.

He know surely besides why the other boy feel irritated everytime he or we asked him such kind of those question things. He just didn’t want to be judged that he was such a weak. He want to be known that he was strong, he was can, even though in this kind of condition.

But Hyunseung never want to became such a lie man, he didn’t want to be pretended again that he wasn’t worried about the other boy. So he asked it instead.

“Yoseob-ah, are you sure you okay? your face is looking pale. Did you eat breakfast yet?” Hyunseung move his body and also his face closer towards Yoseob on purpose to examined the other boy’s face more clearly.

Yoseob can feel that his body was heating up and his face was also became a red as his blood was boiling up in his body.

“ye-yes, I di-did” . Once more lies. And Hyunseung really can’t stand it anymore.

“Come on, let’s go to the cafeteria. I treat you” said Hyunseung simply while grabbing Yoseob’s wrist on purpose to make the other boy stand up from his seat and obeyed his order.

Yoseob jumped in surprised on his seat when Hyunseung suddenly grabbed his wrist. His eyes widen at this unexpected action. Well, maybe grabbed someone’s wrist was something which usually people do to the another people or at least it was something natural to do. But not to Yoseob. No one can touch him. No one. No one can dare to placed or put it’s dirty hands towards, over his every part of body. No one.

So how could he easily put those hand on me?

 

A/N : huaaa, a weird plot ones, hiks, I'm so sorry for being such a weird person, I'm sorry *bowed, I'm sorry *bowed, haha, but I statisfied though with this story, hehe ^^

thank you for spare your time to read this ^^