Chapter 4

Love in D major

The hard rushing footsteps echoed along the school’s corridors as Yoseob begged his foot to move fast. He can clearly feel a weird look which was given towards him as he passed by. He can also clearly heard a bunch of weird comments which was directioned towards him.

“what’s wrong with him? did he just being punished by his teacher?” one of the girls who was standing in the side of middle’s corridors with her cheers friends says with a obviously confused look on his face. 

“do you think so? I think he’s not. I mean, look at his face. I think he just has some brain disease or something” replies the other of the girls who was standing next to the first girl.

He didn’t care. He didn’t care if they said he was got some of brain disease. He didn’t care if they said he was a freak. He didn’t care if they said that he was a weird. He didn’t care if they said he was an idiot. Whatever. He didn’t care. They didn’t know anything about me. They just a bunch of person who was blessed by the God giving them a big mouth.

‘I don’t care. I don’t care about what the hell they was saying. I don’t care. I don’t care. I don’t care. I don’t care I. don’t care. Please I don’t care. Please I don’t care. Please I don’t care. Please make me God!’

Yoseob tried hard to reassured himself as he begged more for his aching foot to move faster. Faster, then he can’t heard those hell of words again. Yes, so he can’t heard it again.

 

Hyunseung glancing around the corridors searching for any sign of the boy as he take this as a chance to catch a deep breath. After a long time he just get a little of it during his run. But damn, he can’t found any a sign of him.

‘Where the hell is he going?!’ Hyunseung cursed as he glancing around to the place once again. But the results are the same. Nothing.

Hyunseung sighed heavily as he start to ordered his foot to move fast again.

 

His whole body aching. It was like as if something sharp, something painfully like a blade or a gilette was stabbed exactly towards his body. And he was bleeding. Invisibly.

Yoseob winced as the pain added more on his rushing foot. He hitched as the various wounds on his body started to make him feel the outrageously pain. Really, he was hurt.

There are so many choices in front of him but he choose the bad ones. He choose to ignore it. His whole body was tremendously aching, but he choose to ignore it. What a bad decision my dear Yoseob.

‘A little more, a little more, come on, come on you weak foot!’  Yoseob parted his lips tightly as his breath become more uncontrollable, more short. But he really didn’t mind of that. At least, he still can cacth a slight of breath, right? Even though just a slight? Low capasities of breath can’t make someone died on that time, true? But it’s obviously can make someone died slowly.

 

Hyunseung stopped dead on his track all of the sudden, when he didn’t heard someone who was he passed by was talking about someone which his was a something important to Hyunseung right now.

So he immediately turned his head to the aside, looking at the four girls who was busy talking about something which was actually Hyunseung really want to hear. Their business was make them too busy anyway to notice that Hyunseung was now in they way of approached them. Usually, they are, well, actually not just they are, everyone, would be squealed over joy to the heaven because of this. Who’s not actually? Being approached by the almost people wanted to became a boyfriend was something we called not usual, or rare ones.

“ehm, excuse me, umm-girls” well, actually he was feel rather uncomfortably with this. Especially, those kind of girls. Accessories were everywhere. The uniforms  were obviously tight and short, like they didn’t have any money to buy the bigger ones. The make up was pass over the school students must be had.

Knowing the react he would receive from them make him feel more uncomfortably, a lazy ones.

Turning their heads with a disturbed expressions on their faces, they respond with a little irritated tone fill their words.

“what?!”

But they seems regretted it immediately. Because now, their irritated face was being replaced by the speechless one. An awesome expressions was suddenly decorate their face as they kept staring helplessly at his face. Obviously adoring the awesome features of it.

“umm-sorry, did you all see the boy running passed here? He’s rather short, with a black short hair, and there is some scars on his face, did you see him maybe just now?” ask Hyunseung curiously while he tried to described the young boy’s look.

“oh, the ones who was running just a minutes ago? yes, we saw him, he passed here just about five or six minutes ago, why?” one of the thin girls finally decided to speak after a long adoring.

Hyunseung can’t help but feel his face brightens than before.

“Really? where is he going?”

“I think he went to the that corner junction and .. he turned left” said that girls with a well, a little unsurely tone but Hyunseung choose to didn’t pay any attention to it.

Because really, a little clue is enough.

 

A/N: I wanna cry wildy, huaaaaa T.T why the homework can prevent me for doing this? T.T ( of course you silly, haha ^^ )

thank you for spare your time to read this ^^