Chapter 7

Love in D major

Look at the frowned expressions face which was the other boy made, Hyunseung reflectly raised his eyebrows as he noticed something didn’t right with the other boy.

“Earth calling to Yoseobie, hello anybody’s there?” Hyunseung waved his hand up and down in front of Yoseob’s face as he tried to cacth the other boy’s attention, or exactly, direct his attention towards him.

“huh? w-what?” Yoseob ask cluessly as he realized that he was thinking too far about it and that the other was staring at him directly, giving him some worried mixed with strange looks.

“I said, let’s go to the infirmary room. How cruel Yoseobie is, didn’t pay any attention to me when I was talking~” Hyunseung said with a half whined tone in his voice.

Yoseob can’t do anything except for two things. Rolled his eyes, and let out a what’s-this-person sigh as he still can’t get any idea why it must be this person which he was going to be believe or trust.

“Hyung please, I pleaded with all my hearts, stop acting like a half years old child. It’s not like I do that to you on purpose. Besides, I’m younger than you. It must be me who the ones whines at you” Yoseob says nonchalantly, didn’t aware of what he say at the last.

Heard this, Hyunseung can’t help but realized over something as his lips unconsciously formed into a sheepish grin. As the sign that he was get what Yoseob was mean.

“So, why didn’t you just whines at me now?” replied Hyunseung simply while still flashing a teasing’s smirk into the younger.

Good, he got busted. Really, how he can come into such a conclude like that? Well, maybe it’s a half true, but .. it’s however not an exactly what he was mean actually.

Yoseob reflectly slapped his forehead hardly as the sign that he was really regretted of the last statement which was be blurted by his mouth unwarily.

“Jang Hyunseung-sshi, please, don’t get yourself wrong because it was not very very exactly what I was mean. I didn’t mean I want to whined at you, but normally, it must be me who was actually YOUNGER than you as the ones who whined at you as you were OLDER than me. Did you understand?” Yoseob explains annoyingly as he stared at the male flatly.

“haha, okay, okay. I’m sorry I’m just kidding by the way. Pleasee~ don’t get mad at me Yoseobie, it hurts me so much if you were it” Hyunseung pleads while blinking his eyes several times cutely ( or on purpose to be ) and didn’t forget to untertwined his both hands together like a someone who was demanding something into the other someone.

“hyuung, like I was told you” groaned Yoseob annoyingly as he remind Hyunseung for to not act like a as he said half-years old kid.

 “haha, okay. It’s enough. Now, we really need to go to the infirmary room. Your wounds have to be cured” Said Hyunseung firmly while he grabbed Yoseob’s wrist.

Again, Yoseob’s face turned into frowned once.

“u-um, hyung, I think we don’t need to get there. I mean, I’m okay, really. It’s nothing serious. This wounds just-“ Yoseob’s statement was cut off by the now angry male in front of him.

“what? You said that there is nothing serious about it? Are you were kidding me Yoseobie? Of course it’s do! And you said that all this wounds ‘just’?!” Hyunseung said and staring at the younger boy angrily as he couldn’t believe of what his ears were heard. How could he says that it was okay? It’s was nothing? He swear, that no one would say that ‘it’ was okay.

“hyung, really, It’s nothing. I’m okay. This didn’t affect me that much. Besides, I can take care of it by myself. In the other hand, I was often got it. So, what’s the problem?” Yoseob said calmly as he look towards Hyunseung.

“but still Yoseobie, you need to be cured. And how could you said that you can take or of it by yourself? Well, yes, maybe you can. But look at the fact, you just let it happens to you while those scars just added into your body day by day. It was obviously an unfine things”  Hyunseung said worriedly as he softens his voice.

“but hyung, I’m okay. I mean, look at me now. See? I’m fine. There’s no blood here. Or fresh injury. I even can move freely and stand up without feel any pain in my foot. So I thought, we better be go to class and learn some lessons. I think it’s gonna be fun. Besides, the teacher must be didn’t want one or even two of her students skip her class” Yoseob explain more calmly than before. Hoped that with it, Hyunseung finally will changes his mind . But unfortunately, the explain never affect him.

“you can reassured me thousand times but unluckily I didn’t believe that”

And with that, Hyunseung grabbed Yoseob’s wrist again. Dragged him along the school’s corridors quickly. Giving no excuse for him to make such a hesitant again. None of the words were came out from the taller male’s mouth as he keep dragged him and lead his foot towards where the infirmary room was situated at.

“hyung! please, I don’t want to go to there!” ,“hey, did you hear what I say? I’m okay!”, “Jang Hyunseung-sshi!“ “Where’s your ears?! I said I was OKAY!” was all the sounds we can heard from the two of them. But still unfortunately, the latter seemed didn’t too care about it and just ignored it instead.

Until they reach what called be their destination as well.

Yoseob can clearly feel himself shivering as he stare at the room . Well, it might be just a room with a bed and chair and also the medicine, bandage, first aid kit, doctor’s equipment and the other things which similar with that kind of things. It’s obviously didn’t look scared or .. maybe gloom. It’s just looked like an usual room ones. People didn’t have or need to be afraid over it.

But, however, it’s different for Yoseob. It seems like all of the things which there are any related to hospital things, including the doctor, nurse, hospital’s bed, injection, and the other things which similar with it somewhat were scared him. It’s not like he was scared over them because of he was injection’s anti nor he was doctor’s anti. It was unnatural. There is caused. Traumatic.

 “yah! What are you doing just stare at this building? Come on! Let’s go inside!” Hyunseung ordered as he pulled Yoseob’s wrist again.

“no, no! hyung!“ Yoseob howled as Hyunseung pulled his wrist harder to entered the room.

“Yoseob, look, I didn’t understand what was actually in your mind until entering the infirmary room was like something horrible to do. But, your wounds will get tainted if you didn’t to! How many times I do need to tell you?! Besides, it wasn’t like you will dead or you get your head gone if you enter this room!” Hyunseung said as he keep pulled Yoseob by the wrist to dragged him into the room.

And luckily, it was succesfull. Because now, Yoseob was inside the room. And Hyunseung fastly locked the door and keep the key inside his pocket which made the now frantic’s boy became more frowned and jumped in extremely surprised as he realize that he can’t do anything again. How hard he tried to escape, how hard he tried to opened the door by squeezing it’s knob hardly, how hard he struggles to can get him out, was absolutely useless. The door is locked, and the key was on Hyunseung. And Yoseob must be sure that Hyunseung will not ever give it to him.

And then, a brilliant idea suddenly come into Yoseob’s head as it transferred into his brain commanded him to do something unexpectedly.

Yoseob smirked secretly as he immediately stopped his frantic action as the idea suddenly come up. Hyunseung in the other hand, was frowned a bit at the suddenly change on the younger boy. Even though yes, he was absolutely relieved that finally Yoseob want to obeyed his order. But really, the next thing was really unexpected for Hyunseung.

A/N : I know it's weird, I know it is T.T but thank you for spare your time to reading this, have a nice reading guys ^^