Chapter 3

Love in D major

Suddenly, Yoseob shoved Hyunseung’s hand away roughly. Hyunseung can’t help but startled at the suddenly rough action.

“Don’t touch me you jerk, don’t you ever dare to put your hands around mine, even if it’s just once in your lifetime” Yoseob says warily with an anger tone on his voice. His breath was somewhat uncontrollable. His eyes was somewhat showed an extremely anger on it.

The situation in the class was quiet, from the start when Hyunseung unexpectedly approaching the other boy’s table. But now, it’s five time more quiet than before.

“I-Im sorry, I-I didn’t mean to-I’m just doing it reflectly, really, I just want to ask you to eat in the cafetaria because I know you didn’t eat breakfast yet” said Hyunseung with a tone of guilty on his voice. Well, even though it’s just a very simply usual action which if we do it to every normal person, it wouldn’t be became as angry or mad as he was, but Hyunseung understands very well what actually the other was feel about it.

“Really, I swear I didn’t need your attention or your kindness. I can take care of me by myself. I can help me by myself. I can hold me by myself” said Yoseob with an anger boiling in every each words he spell. And Hyunseung can obviously feel that the other boy was in the verge of crying. But he just decide to hold it back. As it was mentioned on above, he didn’t want to look weak in front of another person. Even though he’s the one was.

And with that, Yoseob running away, off to the class, leaving Hyunseung standing clueless there. Didn’t know what to do nor what must to say. Should he stopped him? or Called him? or Just let him go to somewhere-which-we-didn’t-know.

Hyunseung was now really can’t say anything. He was speechless actually. The only thing which he can do right now was, cursed hardly for the people who was unheartly do it to him. Hyunseung know that there are so many people in this world who’s receive some of violenceness from you-didn’t-know-who. And he know that Yoseob was obviously a victims of it. He know Yoseob was hurt.

Well, actually, not just Hyunseung who was left speechless there. All of the people in the class was also the same as speechless as Hyunseung was. They must be checking for their eyes and maybe also for their ears to the doctor on purpose to checking there’s nothing wrong with them. Seriously, they just can’t believe how a someone who was quiet, can’t talk clearly like Yoseob could do that to the one of the most popular boy in this school.

“he really didn’t know how to thanked someone. How disgusting he is, maybe it will be better if we just let him suffering like that. Is that what he want actually?” one of the students finally spoke after being a long time being trapped in silence which atmosphered every each class.

Heard this, Hyunseung can’t help but feel the anger suddenly boiling up in his body. However, he really can’t accept the fact the the boy was actually talking something rough about the hurt running boy. His palm made a fist’s shape.

So he turned his head to the aside on purpose to threat him by giving the boy the most sharply glare in the world which in return, it made the boy’s face flustered and regretting about what he was just say a seconds ago. However, it was the very first time Hyunseung was looking angry towards a someone. Well, not the very first time maybe, but it was obviously the first time he showed everyone that he was angry over something.

And the boy’s face become a more flustered when Hyunseung took a steps closer towards him and grabbed his collar’s uniform.

“Shut the hell your mouth up. Don’t you ever make me heard those kind of  again. You didn’t even deserved to said something about him. You.didn’t.know.anything.about.him” said Hyunseung threating the boy while looking at the his eyes sharply.

The boy’s body was now shaking and trembling hard as Yoseob does. The expressions of the fearness can also obviously be readed on his face.

“I-I-I’m s-so so-sorry Hyunseung-sshi” the only words which can he blurted.

“don’t apologize to me. I’m not the one who’s you are humiliating about” said Hyunseung while released the boy’s uniform’s collar.

And with that, Hyunseung left the classroom with tons of silence wrapped around it. Left them staying clueless in their position without make any slight of movement.

 

And now, became a best dancer was not longer became Hyunseung’s wish, it was casually replaced by a new hope. That he can found Yoseob. Anywhere it is. 

 

A/N : fiuuuhh *wipe away the sweat ^^ once again, I'm so sorry if the plots are weird, hehe ^^ but as I say, i'm glad of this story, keke ^^ and thank you for spare your time to read this ^^