Chapter 6

Love in D major

After what we called for about ten-eleven minutes they stayed like that, little by little stopped their cried, and convincing himself that the other boy was feeling alright now, he decided to loose the hug bit, and stare at the other boy in his arm.

“Feeling better now?” Hyunseung ask softly as he look at the other boy.

Yoseob can’t help but nodded slowly as the matter of fact that well, it’s true. His feeling was more better now, he feel somewhat more relieved now, it was like a thousand burdens on his shoulder was slowly lifted up by something. However, it’s really, really comfortable. Even though, yes, he still tired a bit. He still feel the pain a bit. But really, it’s nothing. It’s really nothing than before.

And it was all because of this boy. This boy named Jang Hyunseung. Well, maybe Yoseob still can’t truly one hundred percent believe him. But he decided that he will tried it. Because however, Hyunseung was right either. He needed somebody who can protected him from this kind of situation. Somebody to hold him. Somebody to help him. And most of all, he needed somebody who he can truly believe or trust.

“you know, you can stayed like this as longer as you want” Hyunseung suddenly teased sweetly the other boy which was seems still remaining silent in his arm.

Yoseob can feel himself jolted up a bit from his position as he startled and realized that he was still in the other’s hug until now.

“comfortable, huh? haha, I told you, being touched or being held is not as worse as you think, yet, it can be so warm and comfortable like this, right?” Hyunseung continued teasing as he feel the other’s startled.

Yoseob soonly released himself from the hug, as he clearly feel his face was getting red. D*mn, why I must feeling like this at now? Not right time, not right time.

Hyunseung can’t help but smile as he moved his hand towards the other cheek on purpose to pinched it.

“Aigooo~ Yoseobie is so cute when his face was red because of embarassed~” Hyunseung said sweetly as he keep pinched Yoseob’s cheek softly.

Yoseob can’t help but feel his face become more reddening.

“ya! aish! Get your hands off my cheek! It’s hurting you know!” Yoseob blurted reflectly as he tried to shoved Hyunseung’s hand off his cheek. However, it make him startled a little bit. There is something which make he didn’t believe to himself now. He was talking to a people. Well, or to be exact, talking normally. Something which he think he can’t do it before. But now, to this people …

Well, maybe he was right. He can believes, and holds into him. He can be safely protected. His life will be contented little by little. By this person who was standing right in front of him now. He didn’t need to be feel scared again. He didn’t need to feel such a pain again. He didn’t need to be feel suffer all by himself again.  If this person was standing in front of him like this. If he was there around him. Unconciously comforted and warmed him up.

“Don’t want~ Yoseobie’s face is so cute right now~” Hyunseung choose to keep teased the boy as he smiled sweetly towards him.

“Whatever. Just go and find another cute person and pinched their cheeks as long as you want” Yoseob replied annoyingly while he still trying to shoved Hyunseung’s hand away.

 And don’t call me Yoseobie. Yoseob is enough” Yoseob added warningly.

Hyunseung immediately stopped his action which for several seconds, made Yoseob let out a somewhat relieved sigh as his cheek finally free.

“don’t want, the other didn’t have a cute face as you were have” Hyunseung pouted childly.

“and I will keep calling you Yoseobie. No matter what~” Added Hyunseung confidently.

Yoseob just can let out an annoying sigh as he seems to be regretted for what he was said before. That this person who had a name Jang Hyunseung placed his palm on his forehead. ‘How can be I trusted someone like this?’

“It’s enough. Now, let’s go to the infirmary room” Hyunseung says a little bit serious even though he was heard still chuckling a bit from teased Yoseob a while ago .

Yoseob’s face immediately make a frowned expression as he heard the other blurted the ‘Infirmary room’ words. He didn’t know why, but Infirmary room or something which similar with that thing, was .. somewhat scaring, cold, silent, and the atmosphere was really uncomfortable. Like a hospital but this which we called infirmary room was far smaller than the hospital ones. It’s well, make him unconsciously remembered something which he really didn’t want to remember. Especially right now.

 

A/N : I know, I know, it's a very weird ones, haha, don't blame me, don't blame me :D have a nice read guys  ^^ sorry for the weird plot, hehe, I also can't get any idea why this story was going to be like this, haha :D so, have a nice reading guys ^^ don't forget to leave a comment, hoho ^^