Chapter 9

Love in D major

Yoseob’s eyes widened a little bit in surprise, as he heard the other spoke. Damn, he just got discovered. And Yoseob must be blaming himself hardly for too way far into daydreaming and admiring about him. I told you, not to staring so long at him, he will notice it out, he will find it out. Oh my God, if I just didn’t too obeyed that damn desire of my sick heart. But .. how did he know that I was staring so long at him? As I know, he didn’t even look up while he was do it, well, except once when I called him a minutes ago. So how did he know it? Did he also had a pair of eyes on his head? So he can still look at me even though he was look at down? Oh my God, slapped it Yoseob, it’s too silly and idiot.

Yoseob let out a nervous sigh, as he tried to find an excuse for him. Maybe a best ones, so Hyunseung will kinda didn’t figured what was really the reason is. But, what kind of excuse? Did  he must say that ‘it’s because you were too attractive hyung, you way too fascinated, and captivated me so much?’ You wanna dead? Of course not. Without ordered, he must be know that I liked him. But hey, what about this?

“woah, Hyung! look at the watch!” Yoseob spoke loudly as he pretended to jump in surprise.

“what?” Hyunseung asked confusedly while he moved his gaze towards the pointed clock.

“it’s 11.43 pm!!”

“so?” Hyunseung asked cluelessly.

“so? we were already skipped four lessons today!!” Yoseob yelled in frantic as he immediately rushing towards the door.

Hyunseung in the other hand, jumped in surprise as he realized the fact that they were well,  skipped almost four lessons and they were too long in the outside of classroom without even a permission from the teacher.

Yoseob’s face made a disappointed yet a little bit frowned expressions, as the time he grabbed the doorknob, trying to opened it up, but can not, because, it’s locked. And the only thing which make it can be opened was the key. And the key was on Hyunseung. Holy Crap. I really can see his face nor talk to him clearly right now.

So, deciding than to just stood there hopelessly and cluelessly, he decided to turned around, with a big strength and an assured in himself for not stuttering hardly like a stupid. Took a deep breath Yang Yoseob, exhaled it slowly, calmed yourself, everything is gonna be okay, and .. here he go.

“h-hyung, wh-where is the key? The-the door is locked” Yoseob asked nervously while he tried hard to avoid the other’s eyes. Oh man, why I must be stuttering anyway? Goddamn Yoseob, control yourself!

“it’s on my pocket” Hyunseung answered casually as he put one of his hand in it.

“wh-where?” Yoseob asked still in a nervous tone, and still in an attempt to avoid the other’s eyes.

“It’s on my pocket Yoseob” Hyunseung repeated still casually.

Oh my God, what again now? Now, I’m feeling myself shivering when his mouth, his tongue, his lips, and every part of his mouth were worked to mentioned my name. It was so .. attractive, tempted? Oh no, no. Wait, wait. Was it means that I like it? I like the way he blurted out my name? God, please kill me.

“yes I know, where?” Yoseob asked again in annoyance as he reached out his hand demanding for the key to be given to him.

“It’s on my pocket Yang Yoseob, didn’t your hear it clearly?” Hyunseung repeated a little bit annoyingly.

“I know Jang Hyunseung, I know, but, what I mean is, I want you, to give the key to me”

“aish, you were too complicated Yoseobie-ah, just say that you want it” Hyunseung said in a back casual tone which earning a slap sounds come from the other. Hyunseung looked at Yoseob confusedly.

“God! I already said two times, but you kept repeating that it was in your pocket!” Yoseob exclaimed angrily as he slapped his face in goddamn annoyingly.

“really? but you just asked where”

Yoseob let out a deep and heavy sigh as he realized a one more fact about the other. He was so clueless. And it was goddamn really, really, annoying.

“where is mean as the same as I want you to give the key to me! oh my Lord, please, why did you have to create such a people like this, it’s really burdening me so much“ Yoseob muttered in frustrated tone as he facepalmed himself.

“yah! I’m not that stupid!”

“just?”

“well, just a bit clueless, but it’s okay though. As long as it wouldn’t ruin my perfect image” Hyunseung stated confidently as he folded his arm in proud. Which in return, it made Yoseob cringed at how he looks so fool could be. He just couldn’t get any idea why all of people were saying that he was charismatics, wise, and the other good things. Were they ever see a hidden side of him? Like this for example? Well, maybe they’re not.

“where’s that charismatics and the wise Jang Hyunseung? seems I didn’t see him here” Yoseob mocked playfully as he pretend to look around searching for the presence of the latter.

“yah, he was in in front of you” Hyunseung pouted slightly.

“really? but the one who I saw in here was an annoying Jang Hyunseung not-“

To Yoseob’s shock, before he even could finished his sentence, Hyunseung suddenly cutted him off by grabbing the wrist of the younger, pulled him forward, which make his body had a hard contact with Yoseob’s.

Yoseob gasped in dreadly shock as his body bumped into Hyunseung’s the time as Hyunseung suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him forward. And with one swift, Hyunseung turned him around and pushed him against the wall. Oh bloody ! What the hell is he actually do?!

His body frozen even more as Hyunseung firmly move his body closer to Yoseob’s, and makes a very little space left between them. Damn! here it goes again, the same thing, my heart started to beating uncontrollably. Just damn Jang Hyunseung! For making my hearts had a disease. A disease for make it beating that it would normally do.

Yoseob can clearly feel the blood in his body started to rush up into his head as Hyunseung unconsciously lean in towards him and lied his forehead against the wall beside Yoseob’s head. He lifted up both of his hands and rested one of them on the side of Yoseob’s body and one of them again beside his . Unconciously trapped them in one very close area.

Yoseob’s frowned even more as those damn warmth breath were blowed against his cheek and unconsciously caressed it. , just as same as what happened before. Oh my God, could you please stop the time now? Or can you give me the ability to can froze anything? So when the time was stop spinning, nor all of the things in this world were frozen including him, I will soonly run away, as fast as I can. Because I swear, this is so embarrassing, yet it was also breathtaking enough to make me didn’t feel a presence of air around me for a seconds.

And holy , those breath was so tempted. As I was say before, it was all so tempted. So, tempted.

Not Hyunseung nor Yoseob didn’t make any movement even just a slight. They just stay quiet like that. The only thing which can be heard was soft breath coming from both of their mouths.  Must to admit, it was really peaceful, comforting, warming, and also calming.

“h-hyung? w-what-“ Yoseob trailed off immediately as soon as he heard a chuckling. And then, the chuckling turned into laughed ones as Hyunseung made his way towards the infirmary’s door. Laughing uncontrollably as his body leaned onto it while his hands held his stomach tightly.

 “hyung, I swear it was so stupid“ Yoseob said in sarcastically as he still didn’t really get the idea of what was actually happened. Really, it was .. just didn’t make any sense.

“buahahaha!”

“hyung, I’m off now!” Yoseob muttered irritatingly.

“try it, like you had the key.” Hyunseung mocked in a playful tone.

“where is it?!!” Yoseob yelled annoyingly as he reached out his hand again demanding for the key.

“hahaha, okay, okay, here’s they key” Hyunseung said in between a chuckles as he gave the irritated boy the key.

“don’t talk!” Yoseob stated in irritated as he walks towards the door, get the key in on the doorknob, and once he sure that the door was not locked anymore, he immediately opened it and walk out as fast as he could from the infirmary room.

Felt that the other’s presence was no longer to be found, Hyunseung immediately got out from the infirmary room and running towards the boy who walked in a very fast pace.

“yah! Wait up!”

 

_______

Yoseob’s face make a blank expressions once he finally reached the doorclass He held the knob, but didn’t even make any slight of movement after it. Just standing in front of it while staring blankly into it.

Hyunseung panting hardly as he finally arrived at the front doorclass. He bent down his body as he feel somewhat breathless after running along all of the way. Really, that boy walked so fastly.

After several times tried to managed himself over his panting, he finally got over it and feels a little bit good now. He took a step forward towards the door, ready to opened it, but was stopped when he spotted that Yoseob was still standing there. Just standing and stared blankly, not move. Feeling that there was something not right about him, he finally approached the frowned boy.

“yah Yang Yoseob, what are you doing? Let’s just get in” Hyunseung spoke as he tried to push the door open but was prevented by the younger who held his hand onto the knob very tightly.

“Yoseob?” Hyunseung called out again, somewhat didn’t feel too sure about it. “Are you okay?”

But the younger boy just give a silence as a reply. 

“Yoseob, hey, are you okay?” Hyunseung repeated the question as he slowly lifted up , which he hope Yoseob would responded to his question.

But the younger just give the same answer as before, silence.

“Yoseob, please tell me what’s wrong?” Hyunseung pleaded softly as he looked straightly into the other’s eyes. Still in hope that the younger would tell him the matters, what was actually wrong.

Yoseob inhaled deeply as he finally parted his lips to spoken out the words “the-they ..”

Even though Yoseob didn’t finish his sentence till it supposed to end, in fact he didn’t need to. Because, Hyunseung was already understand what it actually was. Something which really bothering him right now.

“come on, it’s okay, they are all kind” Hyunseung reassured softly as he slowly removed Yoseob’s hand from the doorknob. The wet sensation of sweat hit him on the spot of his hand as he could clearly feels the overflowing sweat on Yoseob’s palm.

“But-”

“Trust me.”

And with that, the door class opened.

 

A/N : It saved in my draft for a long time before I opened it again and decided to post it, hehe ^^

Anyway, enjoy your reading, and thank you so much for spare your time to read this fic ^^

 

SPOT for Leggion96! ^^

this is the update which I promised to you dear, hope you really enjoyed it :))