Chapter 5

Love in D major

He was dreadly tired. He was in the verge of his strength. He was like being invisibly killed slowly. He was weak now. He has nothing but weakness. Haha, funny you. Tried to convince yourself yourself that you’re not into that ones. But in factly. Look at yourself now. Lies helplessly on the ground. Isn’t it something which we called for WEAK? Nothing power, feel outrageously tired.

“I’M NOT!!” Yoseob screamed out while he lifts up his tremendeously aching body hardly. Tried to convince that he wasn’t into that ones. He wasn’t.

 

He dropped his half-lifted body into the ground, as for the first time, he allowed his tears to come out. Rolled down his cheek. His body was extremely shaking and trembling. Only trust his knees and his palm to hold him. Let out a big pain was such a painful ones.

 

Hyunseung was in the verge of his frustation as he still can’t any sign of Yoseob’s presence.

He was about to leaving when something was catched up his ears. A sound. well, unclearly ones. But it still can enough to reached his ears. It sounds like .. crying?

Hyunseung furrowed his eyebrows. Well, obviously he wasn’t sure about this. What if it wasn’t someone who was he expected? What if it was … a ghost like he was often watched on tv?

Hyunseung snapped out the suddenly idiot thought. However, he was curious though. Despite it was not Yoseob, but still, that person is really need a help. Crying in this kind of place on this kind of situation was not right, wasn’t it?

So he decided to just approached it. Closer. More closer. And suddenly his eyes got widen. He recognize this sound. Very well.

He immediately rushed his body towards the upcoming sound. And he got one hundred’s score for the right prediction.

And there he is, lying on the ground helplessly which only be holded by the knees and also the palm. The drops of tears can also clearly be looked from Hyunseung was standing right now. He know very badly that he was injured. Injured mentally.

Hyunseung was not sure for this, but he really can’t help it. The feeling that unrealizedly ordered him to calm and also warmed up the boy.

So he approached him instead.

Hyunseung can clearly see that Yoseob’s shaking body was immediately stopped from it a little bit as Hyunseung make the way for his hand to touch yoseob’s shoulder.

“Don’t touch me” Yoseob says sharply without even took a glance at the other boy.

Hyunseung was frowned immediately. The sudden feeling of scared to hurt the boy was coming all over again. But he tried to ignore it anyways. Really, this boy is seriously need a help.

So he just continued to move his hand towards the other boy’s shoulder without minding of it again. He know that the other would be very outrageously angry of that. He know that the boy didn’t like to be touched by a people including him. He know that he might just can being beaten nor kicked or something by him if he do that. But the feeling of need to protecting him was strong enough to losen the other thought on his mind.

“did you have some ears disease?! I told you don’t to-“ But it was too late unfortunately.

Because Hyunseung was already grabbed him by the shoulder.

“You jerk! Get off your hands around my shoulder! Let go! LEAVE ME ALONE!!” Yoseob’s not to high voice was become a screaming ones as the other tightens the grip on his shoulder.

“Hit me. Or do whatever you want to do towards me. But please, let me just do it once in this time. Then I promised that I will be hold myself to not to do it again to you. Please, just this time Yang Yoseob” Hyunseung can feel clearly that his voice was became a cracked ones.

Yoseob can’t help but feeling his eyes were started to watering again. He can’t help but feel his lips were started to trembling again. Please God, not this time. Not this time. I didn’t want to cry in front of him God, please. I didn’t want he see me crying. Please, just hold my tears back. Please.

Remember, God were giving us something which we need, not something that which we want.

And that is what exactly was happened to Yoseob now.

He was crying hardly. His body was refuse to fighting all over this thing again. He was so dreadly tired. It’s too weak. He didn’t have any power. His attempted to hold that sh*t thing just seemed somewhat useless.

“You might be just know me only about 15 minutes ago. And so I am. But I will do, I will tried my best to not to disappointed you. I promised for a second time in this time. That I will protecting you, hold you, or maybe you want some bodyguard who can take care of you full 24 hours, then I will be. You can believe on me Yang Yoseob” And now, was Hyunseung’s turn to feel the thick water in his eyes. He keep saying those things as his own tears rolled down his cheek.

Yoseob can clearly feel that his crying become a heavier, more painful as Hyunseung keep replaying those words in front of his face.

“It’s hurt hyung, It’s really hurt. It’s so sick. It’s so suffered. It was like the sharpest blade was getting stabbed into my body everyday. It’s so goddamn painful hyung. It was like I didn’t want to life anymore. It was like the death was thousand times more better than the life ones” Yoseob confessed as he grabbed Hyunseung’s arm tightly. It’s getting tighten as the every each words which he blurted out from his mouth.

“It’s suffocated hyung” Yoseob bent his head down as he blurted the last sentence . Crying hard.

Hyunseung can clearly feel the warm salt liquid was started to soaked his uniform now as Yoseob’s tears continued drop itself on it. He can obviously feel a little pain in his arms as Yoseob grabbed it more very tightly. But really, it’s just a little. It’s just a little which didn’t mean anything if it was being comparized with the pain which Yoseob was feeling right now. That boy was extremely hurt.

“I know, I know Yoseob-ah. I know exactly how it was feeling. Even though I never feel it once, but I swear, I can feel it cleary just from the way you were surpressed it Yang Yoseob. It strange I know. But please, let me protect you” Hyunseung said as he pulled Yoseob closer into his body. Giving him the warmest hug ever. His hand’s were busy Yoseob’s back, calmed him down.

They didn’t want anything this time. They just want they could stay like this, even just for a moment. Until the one of them started to feel the comfortable was wrapping it around and inside his body. And then the other boy will followed it.

 

A/N : well, I think it's the sad ones, keke ^^ because when I write it, I can't help but feel my eyes were started to watering, haha :D so, have nice a read :) thank you ^^