Chapter 8

Love in D major

“HELP!! PLEASE!! I’M LOCKED HERE!! THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WAS GOING TO KILL ME!! ANYONE WHO PASSED, PLEASE HELP ME!! HE WANT TO HIT MY HEAD NOW!!” Yoseob yelled very loudly yet it sound so idiotly as he hit the door hardly with his hands many times.

Hyunseung can’t help but jumped in surprised at the sudden very unexpectedly action. But fortunately, his has a good instinc.

So he immediately grabbed Yoseob by the waist and covered his mouth while he dragged him and pushed him forcely towards the bed. He moved his body closer towards the now laying boy.

Yoseob’s eyes widened at the very unexpected return. But however, it’s started with an unexpected things, and ended up with an unexpected things too, what a cliché.

Yoseob could clearly feel himself was shivering as Hyunseung’s hand slowly slide down  from Yoseob’s mouth and unpurposely sent a tempted breath towards him as Hyunseung let out a warm breath everytime he took it. Also the fact that their face was just about three or two-half centimeters apart and their bodies was make no space left between them.

“hy-hyung, wh-what ..” Yoseob stuttered hardly as he looked at the male in front of him in surprised.

“this not about you want or not, but it’s about you want to obeyed me or I forced you” Hyunseung whispered warningly towards the younger boy’s ears. Which makes the younger boy obviously shivered in return.

Yoseob’s body makes a startled action as he felt the blood in his body makes it’s way up towards his head and caused the color of his white face turned into a red ones. He also can clearly feel the way his heart beating faster as the tingling’s feels coming up to his stomach. It was like the butterfly was dancing inside there. Uncomfortable, but somewhat makes him warm. What? What did just I say? Warm? The hell with it Yoseob, you can’t be just … like him. No, no, no, no freaking way. Yoseob suddenly snapped the thought as the other’s voice makes his mind brought back into the real worlds.

“hello~ earth calling to Yoseobie again~, till when you want to just laid there? We will just waste a time if we didn’t get hurry” Hyunseung said as he stared questionly at the younger boy who was still laying on the bed dumbfoundedly.

“wh-what?” Yoseob snapped back in reality as he realize that Hyunseung was now, standing near the medicine’s cabinet and not near in front of him again. Since when he was go? Why I didn’t realize it? Oh man, it must be because of me tought things too far. Holy crap.

Yoseob shifted up from his position into a sit ones.

“Yoseobie did not pay any attention to what I was say again~ My heart was hurt so much~” Hyunseung whined childly as he shaped his lips into a pouted ones.

“hyung, that’s nasty, please just stop it” Yoseob said sarcastically as he get up from his position and stared flatly towards the taller man. However, he must be thanks to Hyunseung that because of those weird’s act of him, he could be a little bit controlling himself for not to feel embarrassed after what he called that an unexpected return. Or maybe an accident ones.

“haha, Yoseobie is so funny yet it so cutee~” Hyunseung said cutely as he pinched Yoseob’s cheeks.

“hyung, I told you it was hurt! But yes, I am” Yoseob said a little yelling yet in the end, it comes into unwarily ones.

“omo~ I didn’t expect that Yoseobie could be a narsis too~” Hyunseung said happily as he smiled statisfiedly towards the younger boy.

While in the other hand, Yoseob just rolled his eyes annoyingly at the childish act of the male in front of him. Really, it made him shivering. Haha.

“Oh! Yes! Your wounds! I almost forget it! Where’s the aids by the way?” Hyunseung snapped immediately as he was like missed something important. While his eyes travelled around each things in the room searching for the medicine.

“It’s on your side hyung” Yoseob answer flatly yet it so sarcastically.

Hyunseung immediately moved his head to the side as his eyes met the medicine’s cabinet and grinning sheepishly for being so idiot not to realized this simple kind of thing.

“Oh yes, yes, you’re right. Now, let me see, what things of aids we do need?” Hyunseung asked again while opening the aids cabinet.

“why you asked me? I didn’t know of course, I’m not the doctor” Yoseob answered coldly yet it sounds so idiotly.

“yah Yang Yoseob! I talked to you seriously!” Hyunseung grumbled in annoy as he looked inside the cabinet to search the certain medicine througrout a many medicine inside there.

“I’m seriously Jang Hyunseung. I’m not the doctor, am I?” Yoseob replied bluntly.  

“Geez. It’s not what I mean.” Hyunseung snorted as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Done! Now, we get bandage, scissors, antiseptics, betadine, and what this thing name?” Hyunseung spoke as he finally picked the all needed medicine out of the cabinet.

“hyung, it’s not like I was get a car crush, so I think they didn’t all needed” Yoseob blurted as

“whatever. All needed or not, it’s not like the medicine will angry with us” Hyunseung said as he brought up all the medicine towards the table beside the bed and setted the chair right in front of the younger boy.

“hyung, that was so idiot. I mean, it was just such waste a thing” Yoseob said in annoyance as he shifted his position up a little bit.

“Yoseobie~ this school wasn’t that poor, they could buy it again when the stock were exhausted. So it’s okay, and now, lift your sleeve up” Hyunseung ordered with a soft voice on purpose to didn’t make the younger scared. At all.

Again, the third times of this day, Yoseob frowned at the ordered. His eyes stared blankly at the bottom of the ceiling in front of him.

“Yoseob-ah, I was ordered you to lift up your sleeve, not to stare blankly like that. What was so interesting about ceiling anyway, I might be thousand times more interesting than a ceiling ones” Hyunseung said softly yet it turned into a confidently ones.

Yoseob finally moved his eyes towards something another as he let out a give-up sigh. But still, he do nothing. Just stay quiet like that.

“okay, if you didn’t want to do it by yourself, I will do it by myself” Hyunseung said impatiently as he immediately grabbed Yoseob by the wrist and lifted up his sleeve .

Yoseob jolted up a bit in surprise as his eyes widened at the sudden action in front of him. He yelped out loud as he struggling hard to pulled his wrist from Hyunseung’s tight grip. But unlucky for him, Hyunseung was obviously would not let it go. So instead of release the other boy, he tighten his grip onto it.

They were both frowned as Hyunseung finally could lifted up Yoseob’s uniform sleeve into his upper arm. The cut, the wounds, the scar, the injury, it’s drawed clearly along his now bare arm.

Hyunseung’s eyes widened in shock as he watched the scars. The scars were not just one or two, they were a lot. He can’t even imagined how Yoseob could survive in life like this everyday.

“Y-you, h-how did-its-“ Hyunseung stuttered hardly as he still can’t believe what he sees right now. And he must be sure that he would find this similar thing like this on the other parts of his body.

Yoseob meanwhile, just looked down and didn’t say anything. He really didn’t want the elder to know. It’s just, horrible to see him find out about this.

“okay, just forget it, you don’t have to tell me if you didn’t want to. It’s not really too important now. Cured your wounds was the most important thing now” Hyunseung said firmly as he grabbed the medicine on the table.

He takes Yoseob’s hand softly as he slowly placed it on his knees. He really didn’t need Yoseob’s react now. He knows very well that the younger was very scared over this, but really, this was all for his own good.

Here Yoseob’s heart goes again. Beating fastly as he can’t took a control over it. Even though that it was his own heart. What ..? Damn, really, what was actually happened on me? Come on Yang Yoseob, you didn’t need to. You didn’t need to feel your heart was like going to jump anytime he do something firmly to you, you didn’t need to feel it skipped a beat nor beating fastly. You didn’t need to. Am I like him? Stupid, of course not.

Hyunseung took a bandage and poured an antiseptic to it before wrapped it up around Yoseob’s injured arm.

Yoseob winced in pain once the bandage filled with antiseptic touched his injured arm. Really, it was so aching. Yeah well, it must be really hurts to him since he never receive this kind of aids. But there something else which make his face succed to turn into frowned ones.

The way Hyunseung wrapped it around his arm firmly, the way he held it and lifted it up a bit, the way he make a serious face when he do this, it was all so melted.

“hyung?” Yoseob called unsurely.

“Yes?” Hyunseung answered as he paused wrapped the bandage and lifted up his face a bit.

Yoseob’s face made a shock expressions at the sudden closeness. He even can feel those warmth breath were blowed against his face’s skin again. And it was so tempted. Oh no, no, no, he felt it again. Sh*t, why must I called him just now. Why can’t I just keep quiet while watching him?  You stupid Yoseob, you stupid, stupid, stupid!

He immediately turned his face into the side as the shyness started to wrapped him again.

“N-not-nothing, I’m just-uum, well, your face was so funny when you were serious, haha” Yoseob said as he smiled awkwardly.

“huh? the hell Yoseob, I thought it was something important. Don’t say such a silly thing right now, okay?” Hyunseung stated as he turned back into his business.

Heard this, Yoseob can’t help but feel his lips unconsciously formed a pouted “yes hyung, yes, I’m obeyed”

After he done wrapped it up, he takes another Yoseob’s injured hand, and placed in on his knees just as like he was done before. Lifted Yoseob’s uniform sleeve up, and started to wrapped the bandage around his arm.

The afternoon sunlight makes it way to the room through the window just make the things more beautiful. The way it’s penetrated trough the curtains and unconsciously makes his brown-orange hair shining a little bit was so captivating and, attractive. And now, he started realizing why the hell all of the people were admiring him so much like a crazy. How couldn’t they besides?

Damn Yoseob! could you just please stop staring at him?! And think about him?! What if he noticed it out?! You will dead Yoseob, you will dead. He might be discovered that you were started to admiring him. So much.

“Finally! It’s done!” Hyunseung says happily as he finally finished the last bandages. But seeing Yoseob was daydreaming again and didn’t give him a react, he called the younger boy once again.

“Yoseob, didn’t you happy that it was done?” Hyunseung asked with a little bit pout.

Yoseob jumped in realization as the realization itself hit him, “w-wha-what? o-oh yes, yes, of course I’m so happy about it, haha. Fiuuh, it’s finally done, I’m so happy” Yoseob stated as he pretended to feel relieved that it was finally finished.

Hyunseung didn’t say anything back, instead, he watched Yoseob carefully. As if he was looking for something secretly yet it was curiously from him.

Feeling his was being observed by his hyung, he started to became feel uneasy. “what hyung? I said that I was happy” Yoseob spoke as he tried to make the elder turned away his gaze from him. But still, no respond, and Hyunseung just keep staring at him like that.

Seeing this, Yoseob rolled his eyes thinking that maybe he just want a compliment, a sincere ones, “woah hyung! it’s really awesome! you wrapped the bandage so well! It’s even not messy! Cool! How could you do this anyway? I thought you were not-“

Yoseob couldn’t finished his sentence as Hyunseung cutted him first.

“why did you keep staring at me at the whole time I wrapped the bandage around your arms?”

 

A/N : huufft *wipe the sweats on my forehead, finally, I made this chapter done, hoho, as the examination's day were getting closer, I think I must ordered myself to not read a fanfic or make it for a while, keke ^^

 by the way, thank you for spare your time to read this, have a nice read guys ^^