Chapter 1

Love in D major

The bells have been ringing for a few times. Signing for every each student that the lesson is going to be started. And it also means that the students whose are still in the outside to hurriedly came inside classroom for attending some lesson before their teacher unluckily found them playing in the outside of classroom and give them a scolde, and the part which almost every each student didn’t want to be happen, to them especially, a detention. But well, they are a students, even if they have a same status, it didn’t means that they was born from the same mother. They were various, you can found so much kind of character in them, a diligent ones, or a clever ones, a lazies who was we founded often were sleeping in the class, pass a class, or have so much absent without any reason in their agenda’s class, and so many more.

And it was obviously what happened in Jang Hyunseung and Yang Yoseob’s class. Well, actually, it was a lucky rare moment for them, the teacher who every Thursday morning was supposed to attending her class for their first lesson, can not obeyed the duty because of some illness. We can expect what was their face’s look like of course. A pair of bright sparkle eyes, a formed smile lips, and the expression in their faces tell us everything about what was they feel obviously.

But one thing which never change in that class from we called the very first time they were fated to be in their class now, was a boy who was sitting in the corner of this room. We can guess him easily, that he was the quite ones, maybe very quiet ones, rare talk with the other, but he was not a typed of a lazy student also. I mean look from all his gaze, it didn’t seemed that he was being very that quiet because of he was a lazy person, but because there is something unclearly which we didn’t know unluckily, was somewhat bothering him and unplaningly make him became like that. Well, I told you, that boy name was Yang Yoseob.

He also have a something on his face, which if we look at it, we can soonly recognize him. A some of scars. Like on the tip of his lips, on his nearby eyebrow, on his cheek, and it sometimes still looking fresh. We didn’t rare found it still bleeding.

We can conclude something from the explanation on above, that he was a victim of some violenceness. We didn’t know obviously who was on purpose do it to him, but we can guess a little about that person. Maybe that person is the person whom he very love? or maybe someone whose very important to him? or maybe someone whom he didn’t even love nor admit that that person is important to him but he just didn’t have a strength to fight against it? Who knows. Factly, he didn’t do anything to shield him or at least to prevent him for being like that. Nor do anything which make that person can’t do it to him again. Like report it to the police, or at least asked someone on purpose to help him. Not any, even just a little.

And it’s totally different and being opposite with this guy ones. His name was Jang Hyunseung. From what he was looks, we can judge that he might be the one of the popular and famous students in this school. He’s charismatics, pretty handsome, friendly, cheerful, talkative but in a wise way, have an easy way to became a friends with a new person, and his skill at dancing was never can be doubted as a very good ones.

It’s not it was the very first time Hyunseung get lost in his mind. He was busy to deciding in his mind if he must approached him or not. Not like he was afraid of that boy. Well yes, he’s afraid, worried exactly. That his act may have caused him hurt or something which similar like that. But then, he think about it again, that it will gonna be more painful to the boy if he just let him like that day by day.

Unconciously, he stand up from his seat, took a deep breath, and exhales it. He know he can. Why not? Who’s doubt besides? A charismatic talker like him surely would be able to do or handle a something simple like that, right? Just approached him, and then greeting him, and ask him to talk with you. It simple and easy, isn’t it?

But as a some quote have been says, like don’t judge it just from the covers, or the easy things, it sometimes look so simple and easy to do, but who knows, it might can be harder than the hard things itself.

Hyunseung took a few slowly steps to the furthest table in the corner of this class. At that time, the other students who was busy and noisy with their business, without any ordered were paying attention to the walked boy with a curious and shocked expressions drawed on their face. Is it really happen, or they just have a wrong vision to see? They didn’t sure at all. They mean, how can be that charismatics Jang Hyunseung were now approaching a very unfamous and mysterious boy named Yang Yoseob?

A class suddenly became a quiet. Their eyes now were busy following every step that the charismatics boy took.

And here he now, in front of the table of the boy’s owner. Well, even though Hyunseung was showing a somewhat calm expressions, he can’t lie to himself that actually, he was on the verge of his nerve.

Everybody can’t help but feel curious towards the next action Hyunseung will do. Is he going to humiliate him? or maybe just ask about something which related to him? or maybe scolded him for being a very quiet person and low solidarity? Who knows.

But their prediction about Hyunseung’s harsh action towards the quiet boy suddenly falling apart from their mind at that time when Hyunseung sincerely offering a hand towards him with a lips formed into a soft smile on it.

“Hi, my name is Jang Hyunseung”

A/N : hi ^^ I’m so sorry for a bunch of wrong grammars, hehe, and I’m so sorry if the story is weird or boring ^^ thank you for spare your time to read this ^^