STAG PARTY AND BRIDAL SHOWER

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 93:

 

T.O.P’S POV (BRIDAL SHOWER AND STAG PARTY)
 
 
I woke up alone in our bed, when I glance at the clock it’s almost 12 in the afternoon already. Good thing my head doesn’t hurt, with all the drinking last night with the boys. I make my way outside the bedroom and look for Gian, she’s in the balcony sitting in the couch while drinking coffee.
 
“Hi” I said as I kiss and sit beside her. She’s sleeping when I got home late last night.
 
“You want coffee?” She asks and I nod. “Do you want something to eat?”
 
“Yup.” I simply said.
 
“Where did you go last night?” She suddenly asks.
 
“Secret” I smile and wink at her.
 
“Fine!” She smirks. “I want to tell you a little secret of mine but I change my mind.” She smiles but fails to wink.
 
“Spill it out.” I said as I face her.
 
“Secret” She stands and went inside the house.
 
“Yah! Comeback here, we need to talk.” I shout. When she returns, she hands me a cup of coffee and donuts. I think she bought it yesterday since she went to the grocery.
 
“What are we going to talk about? She simply asks while looking at me.
 
“About your secret.” I simply said.
 
“Tell me yours and then I’ll tell you mine.” She answered back.
 
“Are you playing tricks on me honey?” I ask and she shakes her head.
 
“Where do you go last night?” The questioning starts.
 
“Ilwoo’s stag party.” I answered back. “Spill your secret.”
 
“Stag party?” She shouts as she glares at me. “When me and Chelle went to Jeju.” She continues and I nod. “I organized a bridal shower for Chelle.” She said proudly.
 
“Bridal Shower?” I shout back. “Why?”
 
“Because she’s going to get married soon.” She simply said. “So what happen to the stag party?” She adds as she takes a bite of the donut.
 
“Disaster!” I blurted out and she laughs as she feed me with a donut.
 
“Why?”
 
“It’s maknae’s fault.” I said in between chewing.
 
“So you didn’t see other woman’s body?” I shake my head while drinking coffee. “Tell me what happen?”
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
“This is going to be fun” Suengri said excitedly while sitting in the couch. We’re in Ilwoo and Chelle’s house, waiting for Minho.
 
“Chelle will be mad if she found out about this stag party” Ilwoo said. “She will return from Japan tomorrow morning.”
 
“Yah Ilwoo-sshi, you’re not yet married but you’re so afraid of Chelle” Maknae said. “She will not find out about this stag party.”
 
“That’s right, everything will be alright.” Matt butted in. “Me and Suengri organized this stag party and I bet you we will all have a great time.” He continues.
 
“Let’s go!” Youngbae shouts.
 
“The man with no girlfriend since birth is so excited.” Daesung butted in.
 
“How about you T.O.P when we will organize this kind of party for you?” Matt asks.
 
“I don’t need a stag party.” I simply said.
 
“Hyung after this night ends you’re going to change your mind.” Maknae said and the pitch of his voice is so high.
 
After a few more minutes Minho arrives and of we go to the hotel where the stag party will be held. Of course GD is not here for obvious reasons, I still don’t know if he knew that Chelle is already engage with Ilwoo. Well both of them are engage but with different person. When we arrive at the hotel suite, everything is set, food and alcohol are flowing then at the center of the room is a mini stage, so it means there’s going to be a show that’s going to happen.
 
“What’s with the stage?” Ilwoo asks.
 
“That’s for you” Matt replied.
 
“Just relax Ilwoo-sshi.” Maknae said. “Let’s eat and wait for our special guests.” Maknae continues as he claps his hands.
 
“I think you’re more excited than Ilwoo.” I said and he just winks.
 
“I would like to remind all of you that you can take home our guests or you can just simply use the rooms that are located at the end of this suite.” Matt said. Good thing Chelle and Gian didn’t know about this stag party and they didn’t hear what Matt said because for sure his lifeless body will be thrown somewhere in Seoul.
 
The mood in the suite is good, everyone is laid back, and we just eat and drink and talk. Suengri and Matt is convincing Ilwoo to get laid with one of the girls later before his wedding, I don’t know if he’s considering what these two monkeys are saying.
 
“Call the girls again” Matt said to Maknae. It’s been 3 hours since we’re here but no sight of the strippers.
 
“Their manager said that they will be here in 10 minutes.” Maknae squeals.
 
“How did you come up with this idea?” I suddenly ask.
 
“Actually a friend of ours organized a private party” Matt said then smiles. Creepy!
 
1 hour have past but no girls show up in the suite, Suengri called someone but same result. No one come and strip for Ilwoo and for us. So to make the story short we end up drinking and talking all night long, Suengri keeps whining while Matt’s mood become sour, Minho and Ilwoo just laughs at him. I, Youngbae and Daesung just enjoy the night with them, drinking and talking. Ilwoo seems to be relief with what happen.
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
“I feel sorry for you guys.” She said as she pat my back trying to hide her smile.
 
“Sorry? If I know you’re more than happy because none of the strippers come.” I said. “Tell me what happen in Jeju” I continue.
 
“You really want to know?” She asks
 
“I told you my story, it’s your turn now.”
 
“I think you’re going to kill me if you heard my story” She said and that made me arched my brow and more curious.
 
“What did you do this time?” I ask.
 
“I’m going to tell you just promise me you won’t get mad.”
 
“TELL ME NOW GIAN!” I said and she starts to talk
 
 
---------------------------------
 
 
Youngbae, Suengri, Daesung together with Matt and Minho are here, just lying around and do nothing. You and GD are in a meeting in YGE while Ilwoo is busy discussing with his manager about his next kdrama and Chelle is in a photo shoot with Manager Kang.
 
“Are you all here just to lie around my house?” I ask while looking at the 5 boys in my living room.
 
“You must be thankful Jandi, we’re here in your house instead of anywhere else.” Minho said while smiling sweetly at me.
 
“Seriously, why are you all here?” I ask again.
 
“Jagiya just relax, we don’t know where to go so we decided to be with you.” Youngbae smiles while I scoff.
 
“Since you’re all here, I need your help.” I declare.
 
“Help about what?” Daesung ask.
 
“I want to give Chelle a bridal shower.” I smile.
 
“What do you want us to do find a male stripper for that bridal shower?” Suengri scoffs and looks like he is about to puke.
 
“No!” I smile. “Why would I hire a male stripper if I have the five of you?” I continue.
 
“What?” Daesung said in surprise.
 
“I’m in.” Matt said while raising his right hand.
 
“You want us to strip for her bridal shower?” Youngbae said.
 
“Yup! Do you want us to see another man’s body?” I arched my brow.
 
“No!” Minho declares.
 
“I’m going to strip” Suengri said.
 
“Thank you maknae” I said.
 
“I can go all the way if you want” Matt said
 
“Are you sure you’re a license doctor or a stripper?” I ask.
 
“I can be both.” Matt smirk at me.
 
“So it’s a deal you’re all going to strip for her” I said. “And me.”
 
 
--------------------------------------
 
 
“You ask them to strip for Chelle? And you?” I shout. “Seriously Gian?”
 
“I told you not to get mad” She said.
 
“What do you expect from me? You ert.” I hiss.
 
“Thank you!” She smiles. “If you’re going to react like that, I won’t tell you the whole story” She adds.
 
“Don’t smile” I shout. “Fine! Continue your story.”
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
 
After a few weeks everything is set, we will do the bridal shower In Jeju Island, good thing Ilwoo trust me to the point that he allowed Chelle to go with me without any security.
 
“How did you convince Ilwoo for me to go with you without security?” Chelle said to me, she’s amaze. Since her incident this is the first time she went out without Paul or Grayson.
 
“Ilwoo trust me.” I simply say.
 
“So it means he doesn’t trust me?” Chelle scoffs and I just shrugged my shoulders. “Where are we going?”
 
“Jeju Island.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Why so many questions? Can you just come with me quietly?” I said. “Just thank me, you’re outside of your house without those securities of yours.”
 
When we arrive in Jeju, Chelle went straight to her room to rest and call Ilwoo before he send some search and rescue team. Meanwhile I’m busy preparing for Chelle’s bridal shower, I ask our friends to go to Jeju to surprise Chelle and to be the part of her bridal shower.
 
The five boys is busy preparing for the performance of their life for laters event, all of them were shocked when I hand them bowties and g-strings except for Matt, he’s willing to do anything for Chelle and he knows that his cousin will surely erupt once he finds out what they will do to his future bride.
 
“Why do I need to be blind folded Gian?” Chelle ask me for the 10th time.
 
“Can you please just shut up” I replied, annoyed a little bit because of Chelle’s constant questioning.
 
“Don’t you dare do any stupid things” Chelle hisses.
 
“Fine! You will thank me for sure after this” I simply say.
 
I let go of her hand and instructed her to stand and wait for my next instruction.
 
“Take your blindfolds off” I said.
 
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Everyone shouts, Chelle is shocked to find our friends standing in front of her. Glaiza, Sheena, Mona and Joanne and of course me.
 
“What are you doing here?” She asks no one in particular.
 
“Welcome to your bridal shower” I said. Chelle’s eyes widen when she saw what’s on the table.
 
“Is that a toy?”  She asks Glaiza while checking a ring like thing that has feathers around it.  All of us are wearing a ring.
 
“Is that a that’s been inflated and scattered around the suite?” She asks again.
 
“Yes.” Glaiza smirks while Chelle’s face is as red as a ripped tomato.
 
“Oh” That’s the only word that comes out of , still shocked.
 
“Don’t tell anything about the bridal shower to Ilwoo and T.O.P okay?” I whisper to her ear.
 
“They didn’t know?” She asks and I nod.
 
All of us are having a good time, food and cocktails are flowing. Endless chat, it’s been a long time since we bond with each other. Chelle couldn’t ask for more, it’s the best bridal shower ever, except for the toys of course. I suddenly hold her and cuffed her right wrist.
 
“What are you doing?” Chelle ask in panic. I didn’t answer her. I drag her in the middle of the suite and instructed her to sit in a chair. To her surprise I handcuffed her other wrist behind the chair.
 
“Relax, it’s your bridal shower” I smile. “It’s not complete without strippers” I continue.
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
“So now you’re a bridal shower planner?” I hiss.
 
“Are you going to let me finish or not?” She asks. “It’s her bridal shower, so I do what I think she will like.” She adds.
 
“ toys? Where the hell did you buy that?” I ask, my blood is boiling.
 
“Online shop” She said quietly.
 
“Continue your story” I said as I sip my coffee and fuming with anger.
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
Chelle eyes widen as the five guys enter the suite wearing only a bowtie and G-strings and a mask, everyone shouts like lunatics as one by one dance in front of Chelle. She just shut her eyes all throughout the performance while we, her ert friends are having the time of our life, she can feel someone is grinning on her sides and someone is giving her a .
 
“Open your eyes” Someone whispers to her.
 
Her eyes wide open as she saw two man standing in front of her completely , she just look at them as they grind and wave their bodies and I think she is quietly drooling over the guys in front of her but what happens next completely blows her mind. One of the strippers sits on her lap facing her, still grinning and every time the guy moves his private part touches Chelle’s thighs.
 
She didn’t know what to do, she just screams her heart out and wiggle but it’s no use, she’s still handcuffed to the chair. After the show, every one of us is exhausted from shouting and drooling over the five guys. Chelle didn’t know who the guys are.
 
“Can you please take off the handcuff” Chelle said calmly but smiling from ear to ear towards me.
 
“Did you enjoy the floor show?” Mona asks while removing the handcuffs.
 
“Yes!” She said and giggles.
 
“I’m glad you like it.” I said and all of us laughs and talk about junjun all night.
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
“That’s the end of my story.” She said.
 
“You’re the most ert girl I’ve ever known” I said.
 
“It’s a bridal shower honey” She smiles.
 
“And you tell her not to tell me about the bridal shower?” I replied.
 
“Because you’re going to be mad”
 
“How can I be not mad? Two of them are totally in front of you”
 
“Not in front of me, in front of Chelle.” She defended herself. “Do you want to know another secret honey?” She smiles.
 
“You have more?” I ask and she nods.
 
“Paul and Grayson told Chelle what Suengri’s plan.” She blurted out. “So Chelle decided to go back here to Seoul a day earlier and pick me up here, we wait for the strippers in the lobby of the hotel then she paid them double, just not to show up in the stag party.”
 
“So you both know about the stag party.”
 
“Yes! It looks like Paul and Grayson is much more loyal to Chelle than to Ilwoo.” She smiles. “Don’t get mad at me please.”
 
“How can I not be mad? You ask my friends to strip for your friend and it looks to me like you enjoyed it a lot.”
 
“I didn’t do anything stupid.”
 
“I didn’t know the both of you can think of something like that.” I smirk. “Who gave Chelle a while totally ?”
 
“Matt” She smiles. “That doctor slash stripper is gifted”
 
“You want to die now?” I ask and she shakes her head “Ilwoo will get mad if he finds that out.”
 
“Chelle will bury all of you alive when she finds out that you all wanted Ilwoo to have with a e.” She smirks then someone knocks on the door, I opened it and its Jiyong.
 
“Good thing you’re here, pacify that hyung of yours while I buy lunch for the three of us.”
 
“What did you do this time?” Jiyong said.
 
“I didn’t do anything. What do you guys want to eat?”
 
“Anything” I said and she leaves.
 
“What happen hyung?”
 
“The ert inside her blooms again” I said. “Do you want soju or wine? Let’s go to the balcony while waiting for her.”
 
“Soju” He simply says. “By the way hyung tell Gian that Ashley wants to see her next week.”