We Got Married pilot episode

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 48:
 
 
 
 
As expected the London day 1 and day 2 is jam packed with VIPs. Another success for the boys. During his free time GD and I call each other every now and then and spend almost an hour talking about sweet nothings. I already emailed him a pic of our corner where our stuff is back to its original place. I also told him that i'm attending a dance practice with Se7en oppa and Dami unnie visited us with my little yeobo.
 
========================================================
 
TOP POV
 
After the concert we went straight to our hotel to rest. I prevent Jiyong from using the net like what Gian told me. Well he still likes pictures on Instagram but he never visited his twitter. I remember exactly why Gian ask me to keep Jiyong away from the net when I called her when we landed to London.
 
Gian: "You've landed. Hows your flight?"
TOP: "Long and tiring. Don't go anywhere okay?"
Gian: "I'll be good. Can I ask a favor?"
TOP: "Anything hon."
Gian: "Dont let Jiyong access his twitter or any SNS. Chelle think GD will not like the pilot episode of WGM."
TOP: "Okay i'll talk to them. I have to go. Call you again. Be good. I love you hon."
Gian: "Okay! You too. Love you. Bye!"
 
After that call I secretly talk to YB, Dae and Seung Ri to distract Jiyong from using the net. 
 
We went to Jiyong's living room on his suite to eat our dinner after the concert. Will be going out to shop tomorrow before we leave back to Korea. I went to my room to call Gian while YB and Dae is still in their rooms having a shower. I left Ri and Jiyong teasing one another because of the undies thrown in the stage.
 
SR: "Yaaaaah! I almost forgot. Jiyong hyung lets watch my girlfriends WGM pilot episode. I want to see my girlfriend. Wait! I'll get my laptop."
GD: "Fine!"
SR: "The WGM pilot episode trend worldwide. The netizen love the IlwooChelle couple. Here's the video. Wow! My girlfriend is so beautiful. That wedding gown fits her perfectly. Ilwoo is not bad but it will be perfect if i'm the virtual husband."
GD: "Stop it! It should have been me." He said and was about to go inside his bedroom because his getting pissed by what his seeing.
SR: "Hyung its not yet finish, look!"
 
Bonus clip from behind the scene of WGM Ilwoo-Chelle couple.
Narrator: We went to Chelle's house to visit Chelle's mom before we left Philippines. To our surprise Ilwoo gave his virtual wife's mom a present for her birthday. Before he wave goodbye he lean to kiss Chelle on the lips.
Did we really get a good pair or Ilwoo is falling for his virtual wife for real! Lets all find out what gonna happen next. Where just starting and maybe a lot of things might happen unexpectedly.
 
SR: "Hyung I didn't know Ilwoo went to Chelle noona's house. Omo! He kissed my girlfriend."
 
When I went back to Jiyong's suite I saw a laptop just finish playing the WGM base on the closing song of the said show.
 
TOP: "Yah! LEE SEUNG HYUN! I told you nobody should get online."
 
The next thing I know Jiyong throw maknae's laptop, flip the table and the flower vase smash on the floor.
 
I called Manager Kim, YB and Dae to pacify the dragon. He made a big mess inside his room. I didn't see him react like this before. He's going to be in trouble.
 
========================================================
 
Daesung POV
 
After Jiyong's outburst our manager's gather us in TOP hyung's room. They're very shocked how Jiyong reacted to the WGM episode. Manager Lee called sanjangnim to inform him what happen.
 
Sanjangnim called and instructed Jiyong to go straight to YGE because he wanted to talk to him personally. But Jiyong decided to stay and rebook his flight back to Korea. Sanjangnim became furious to Jiyong's decision. He told Jiyong that if he doesn't go back to Korea, he himself will go to London. Manager Kim came to the rescue. He talk to President Yang to allow Jiyong to stay so he could have time to think things over. Jiyong needed time to think and adjust to the situation. He's the boyfriend but too bad he couldn't let anyone knows about it in order to protect Chelle. 
 
I feel sorry for Jiyong. I know it really hurt him. I never saw him like this before. I wish staying here for awhile helps him to think things over and decide for the sake of their relationship.
 
========================================================
 
YBs POV
 
After the talk we made with our managers and with President Yang about Jiyong's reaction we decided to went to our own rooms. Thank God Jiyong calmed down. Chelle isn't here to calm him down. She's the only person I know to make the dragon calm down. 
 
Before we went to rest I drag maknae to his room. Dae and TOP hyung followed us. We need to talk to him.
 
YB: "TOP hyung ask us not to use the net until we came back to Seoul. Is that too much to ask maknae?"
SR: "I didn't know Jiyong hyung will react like that. This is not his first relationship."
DS: "We get that maknae. We are all shocked too. I think he really likes Chelle noona."
TOP: "Your always like that. We cant take our eyes off you. We have to babysit you always."
YB: "Do you think Chelle will like what just happened maknae? Do you think she'll be happy to know that Jiyong just messed up."
SR: "Hyung dont let my girlfriend found out about what happened today. She will be worried. I'll call sanjangnim and ask the managers to keep it between us."
TOP: "You should make it up to Jiyong Ri."
YB: "Next time make sure to listen."
DS: "Aigoo maknae. Tsk tsk tsk."
 
After talking to our maknae we decided to rest. Dae and Ri will go straight to Japan and me to New York. TOP will go back to Korea. I wonder what will Chelle do if she founds out Jiyong stayed in London.
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
When I saw Joon kiss and bit Chelle's lips I reacted but then I manage to keep calm because I know it was part of the MV. Scripted. But when Ilwoo kiss my girl my heart skip a beat. It felt different. I feel fear. I feel blood went to my head and boooooom, I explode.
 
I really want to hit the guy but how can I? I'm miles away from him. Before I know it maknae's laptop was divided into two. The table was up side down on the floor and the vase was scattered on the ground, broken.
 
TOP called the others and they all came rushing, dragging me inside TOPs suite. Manager Lee called President Yang and immediately got us into Skype. I told him that I wanted to stay in London for a day. That I already rebook my flight but I really haven't done it yet. I don't know what got into me to do and say those words. My mind is really messed up with what I saw. I feel numb. Damn numb! All i know is that I need time to think things over. And I don't want Chelle to see how mess I am now.
 
After President Yang and the rest of the managers talk to us, with me, I decided to go to my room. Manager Kin told me that he'll rebook our flight and accompany me in London. He also told me that he'll talk to sanjangnim about our staying here.
 
When I was back in my room it was already cleaned up like nothing chaos happened a while ago. I reached for my bag to get my music notebook to write a song of what I'm feeling right now. My brow furrows when a piece of paper feel on the floor from my music pad. I extend my arms and pick the piece of paper and was shocked when I found out what it was.
 
My eyes suddenly become teary. I really love this girl! The caption tells it all. What I really feel about her and what I really wants us to become in the future. I cant imagine life without her. I cant imagine her with someone else.
 
After seeing and reading whats on the paper all my worries gone. I took out my wallet on my pocket and carefully put the paper inside. TRUST. Its what i've lost when jealousy hits me. Oh crap! How stupid of me. I'm so sorry baby! I let jealousy eats me that I even forgot about trusting you.
 
The following day was awesome. After the drama yesterday I'm finally back to my own self. No more drama's and no more jealousy. I woke up before my alarm clocks tic tac. Take my breakfast with a wide smile on my face. I miss my baby girl. Cant wait to go back to Korea to see her. I love her even more. 
 
After eating my breakfast I ask Manager Lee to book our flight back to Korea tonight. The others members went straight to the airport while me, my manager and the YG security went to the mall. I bought gifts for umma, appa, Dami noona, my little rival and of course to my one and only baby. 
 
Chelle loves shoes. Its her weakness. I visit Christian Louboutin's boutique and bought her a couple of pairs. I know she's gonna protest for buying her a couple of pairs. She doesn't like showering her gifts like other girls do but I want too. She deserves it. She only wants me to be home safe. I also bought her a perfume. I love her natural scent but I love the scent of this perfume. Its soooo perfect for her. Chelle is the type of person who easily gets chilled so I bought her a winter clothes set matching mine. You know my girl is a little fashionista. Its perfect when we visit the pension again. 
 
The whole day went perfect. I never felt happy like this before. Shopping for her makes it really fun. I went back to the hotel and start packing my things. I cant wait to be with my girl again. But I have to face the mad president first. Wish me luck VIPs.