IT'S ALL CHELLE'S FAULT

Me and my Dragon
CHAPTER 98:
 
 
 
"I'm so disappointed in you, Chelle." President Yang said as soon as I close the door of his office. He didn't even wait for me to greet him or sit in the couch. Seriously? I really don't have any idea why I'm here in his office.
 
I look at him trying to see some answers in his face on why am I being scolded for something I didn't know I did.
 
"How can you do that?" He's so mad at me. His staring at me at it's making me so damn scared.
 
"I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Yang?" I finally manage to find my tongue and got the courage to speak.
 
"Seriously? Chelle? You don't have any idea?" I shake my head in response. "The hot topic in the social sites and the news feasting by the reporters about a Bigbang member having a child was made by you." He said in a calm way but with pressure in every word.
 
"Me?" I point myself with confusion. I don't remember anything telling anybody about it.
 
"Yes, you! I made an investigation on how the public know about it and it made us lead back to you."
 
"But Mr. Yang I didn't do any...." 
 
"What's done is done. I don't have a choice but to put you on suspension. Rest for 2 weeks."
 
"But I still have a lot of things to do, Mr. Yang." I plead.
 
"I know. I'll take care of the arrangements. Any way you've been working so hard this past few months. You need a break. Trust me." He said.
 
I bow and bite my lower lip to prevent the tears from falling. I took a deep breath and bow and start walking towards the door. I'm already infront of his door, ready to go out when his door opens and G-Dragon enter the room. My eyes landed on his eyes and right on cue my tears fell from my eyes. I bow and wipe away my tears.
 
"Sanjangnim a lot of reporters are staying infront of the building. What are we going to do." I heard G-Dragon said.
 
I sigh and reach for the door knob but pause my tracks. I turn around and found the two man staring at me.
 
"If I leak the news in some ways, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. But I want you to know that I respect everyone's privacy. And I will never ever do anything that will hurt anyone, especially the people that I love and my friends. I've been there before." I pause and breath. "I've been hurt once by the person I love the most so I know the feeling. I will never do that to TOP and Gian. See you in two weeks, President Yang. Mian hamnida." I bow and turn to GD. "By the way, don't give me that look Mr. Kwon Jiyong. Don't feel sorry for me. I'll be fine." I reach for the door knob and left the room without waiting for their response.
 
I'm so hurt right now that I want to go to a place and scream my hearts out. They're accusing me for leaking the news without even asking me or listening my side of story.
 
I went straight to the elevator and call Paul.
 
"Meet me infront. I'm going to see Ilwoo." I said and hang up.
 
-------------------------------
 
On our way to Ilwoo's shooting location, I keep trying to remember how did President Yang told that the news was came from me. I don't remember telling it to anyone. Except for...
 
My trail of thoughts vanish when my phone beeps. A sorry message from Gian. She probably heard the news of my suspension.
 
"Stop by on a nearby restaurant. I want to buy lunch for yeobo."
 
My security comply and in no time we arrived in Ilwoo's shooting location. 
 
I'm still inside the car watching him finish his scene while waiting. I want to run to him and lock myself in his arms but I can't do that. Yes, people know we're a couple but they didn't know about the marriage. I need to be careful with my action when were in public. 
 
"Hi!" I didn't noticed him enter the car and sit beside me.
 
Instead of answering him, I move to sit in his lap and buried my face on his neck.
 
"Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen? Are you hurt?" He sound so concern. 
 
I shake my head and cling to him tight.
 
"I just want to be near you. I miss you, yeobo. I love you!" I said and give him a peck. I put my finger infront of his lips to stop him from talking. "Sshhh! Let's talk about it later in the house. I brought you lunch. Eat first." He complies and finish everything. He's so hungry. And he's really cute while eating. I can live and watch him all day.
 
A knock on the window interrupt us from cuddling each other.
 
"Ilwoo, breaks over." His manager said.
 
I smile as I received a sweet kiss from him.
 
"Go and finish your business here so we can go home." I said and kiss him once more.
 
---------------------------------------------
 
I and my husband are both standing in the middle of our room. I decided to kiss him passionately to stop him from asking what happen to my meeting with the YGE president. 
 
"Let's shower together!" I said in between kisses as I slowly strip my clothes in front of him.
 
I feel him smile and reach for his top and starts to his polo then toss it and let it join my clothes on the floor. I was about to ped his pants when he hold my hands and shake his head.
 
"Fine!" I sigh. "I'll wait till you're ready."
 
He kiss my nose and turn me around to face the bathroom door.
 
"Go ahead. I'll just make a call then I'll join you." He said as he slowly push me towards our bathroom.
 
I heard him chuckles as I march my way to our elegant bathroom.
 
I filled the bathtub with water and step inside. I sit in the middle of the bathtub hugging my knees while resting my chin on top of it.
 
"How can he say that the news came from me?" I said to myself. 
 
I try to think and remember what I done after letting me know that Gian is pregnant while waiting for my husband then it hits me.
 
I told it to Yuu!
 
---------------------------------
 
FLASHBACK
 
I'm waiting for Yuu inside a very cozy restaurant. I ask him to have lunch with me since my husband is still busy with his photoshoot. I decided not to visit the set because for sure my blood with boil. I just call him and tell him that I'm having lunch with Yuu.
 
"Hi!" He greeted me and kiss my cheeks before sitting in the chair infront of me. "Am I late?" He asked and start playing with his phone in his hands.
 
I shake my head and smile.
 
"Let's order and it them come shopping with me. I want to buy baby clothes." 
 
"You're pregnant already?" He asked with eyes widely open.
 
"Nope!" I laugh in his reaction. "I wish I am. It's for Gian. She's already pregnant." 
 
"Gian? She's TOP girlfriend right?" 
 
"Yup! Let's order. I'm hungry." I smile.
 
We both enjoy our food and laugh while eating. Not minding the people around watching us because both of us are noisy. Then we went to the mall shop till we both get tired.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
My thoughts vanishes when I felt someone kissing my bare shoulder from my back. I turn my head and found Ilwoo smiling boyishly towards me. I didn't noticed him enter the bathroom.
 
"What are you thinking, lovely wife?" 
 
"Nothing! Let's take a shower. I'm sleepy already."
 
"Okay! By the way, umma called. She wants you to come with her in Japan. She's going to visit and check our business."
 
"Really? That would be fun. It's great. Good thing President Yang gave me 2 weeks rest. You're not coming?"
 
"Nope! But I'll promise I'll follow you right after my shooting. I can't live without my wife beside me. I'm going to go crazy or worst, I'll die." He said.
 
I laugh and hit him playfully in his arms. Then he starts splashing me with water and soon enough we play in the bathtub, splashing water to one another like little kids.
 
I'm busy putting some clothes in my luggage when my phone beeps. I sigh for the nth time. I keep receiving hate text messages from G-Dragon. He's so mad at me for leaking the news. I turn my phone off and put it in the vanity table then walk to our bed to join my husband in dreamland.
 
=======================================
 
ILWOO's POV
 
 
I'm so surprise to see the car slowly moving on the other side of our shooting set. Its my wife's car. I wan to go and ask what happen. She's suppose to be in the YG building working. Why is she here right now?
 
I went to the car as soon as the director said we have a break. I run to the car and ask Paul what happen but he just shrugged his shoulder as an answer. 
 
I carefully open the car and found my wife staring outside the window. She didn't even noticed me sit beside her. 
 
When she turn to my direction her face lights up. She moves and sit in my lap and buried her face in my neck. 
 
I knew it! There's something wrong going on with her. I ask but she cut me off right away and divert my attention in different direction. She know how to do it and she always win. 
 
I wanted to stay cuddling her but I need to get back to work. I hope that the shoot will go smoothly so we can all go home. I miss my wife! Funny right? We've been living together for almost three years now but still I cant get enough of her. You cant blame me. I love my wife more than my life and I want to make her happy all the time.
 
---------------------------------
 
Even though I've seen her , I'm still surprised and amazed. She's so fascinating! She's so beautiful inside out.
 
Her actions telling me not to talk about the thing we talked on the car earlier. She's distracting me and my whole being. I smile as I kiss her back and I know what will happen next when she grab my pants and starts to it. But my mind is still on the issue. I can't help but think about it. She's so upset and looked so sad when I saw her inside the car staring at nothing. I grab her hand from what she's doing and shake my head. She pouts and march her way to our bathroom.
 
I get my phone inside my pocket and call her manager. 
 
"Hello Mr. Kang. Its me Ilwoo." I greeted as soon as he answer the call. 
 
"Ilwoo-sshi, what made you call? Are you with Chelle?"
 
"Yup! Were already in our home. I call because of her. What happen?"
 
I heard het manager pause then sigh deeply. Is this kind of serious? 
 
"I don't know what they talked in that closed door meeting, Ilwoo-sshi. I think it's about the Bigbang issue. I'm sorry." He stated.
 
"Whaaaaaat!" I'm so surprise. "I understand. Thank you, Henry."
 
Its been a couple of minutes since we hang up but I still cant believe she had a closed door meeting with the YGE president. It's something serious and I need to know what happen. She looks so upset.
 
I startled when my phone ring. Its umma. 
 
"Hello, umma. How are you?" I answered.
 
"I'm good my baby boy." She chuckles making me pouts. I'm not a baby boy anymore. I'm a grown up man already. In fact I'm already married. "I'm going to Japan to visit our business, wanna come with me? Your Appa needs to stay. I'm going to see your sister also. Where's wife?"
 
"Umma, one question at a time please." I smile. "Your favorite daughter in law is the bathroom taking a shower and waiting for me." I heard her giggled. "You can have my wife and she can go in Japan with you. Girl bonding. I'll just finish shooting a couple of scene then I'll follow you."
 
"That's great! I'll pick her up tomorrow. Bye! I love you, baby!"
 
"I love you too, umma. Take care!" 
 
I smile as I hang up the phone then call Atty. Waltz.
 
"Atty. Waltz I want you to make an investigation regarding the Bigbang scandal. I want to know who leak the news. I want result, ASAP! I'll see you in Tokyo in 2 days." I hang up and start taking my clothes off and follow my wife inside the bathroom before she spits fire on me.
 
I found her sitting in the middle of the bathtub. She's in a deep thoughts again. Her back is facing the door so she didn't noticed me as I enter the bathroom. I carefully climbed to our bathtub and kiss her softly. She startled when she felt my lips on her bare shoulder and turn to look at me.
 
"Hi!" I said. 
 
She just lean her back on my chest and close her eyes after hiving me a sweet smile. 
 
I told her that shes going with umma and Japan and shes so happy. She hit playfully in my arms and I splashed her with water to make even and we end up playing water like kids.
 
-------------------------------
 
I was waiting for my lawyer on the airport lobby when I saw a very familiar person. She's standing in the other side as if waiting for something or someone.
 
A tap on my shoulder made me turn and found Atty. Waltz besides me. 
 
"Any news?" I asked.
 
"Here." He hands me an envelop. "The thing about you asked 2 days ago is all written there. And about the accident? We already invite the car owner for questioning but he keeps on insisting that he was not around the country during that time." He updates. 
 
"Damn!"
 
"Don't worry were still in the process of checking his alibi. My people is working to find if he's really out of the country. We're lucky to find a CCTV near where the accident happens. I already asked for the copy and starts digging with it. We can have a solid evidence to pin point who hit her. You can now press charges on whoever that person is." He continues as we walk outside the airport. 
 
Thank God! I thought the criminal will just run away to what he did. I will make sure he will rot in jail and pay big time. 
 
I was about to enter my car when I saw the girl I'm looking at a while ago. I gasp in surprise when I saw the guy she's taking with. What are they relationship with each other?  My thought vanishes when a car blew his horn. I immediately go inside the car never leave my eyes on them. I took my phone out and capture of them. They look close! Im smelling something fishy here.
 
With the help on the rear mirror, I saw them wave goodbye to each other and ride on a different car. Good thing the car is slowly moving because of the flow of people. I was dumfounded when the car window open where the girl rode and found a man inside. He's the.... Damn it! Its getting clear to me now. My phone suddenly rings and found my mom's name blinking on the screen. My wife forgot 
 
I cleared my throat before I answered it. She's just checking on me. She didn't know that I'm arriving today. 
 
"Lets go a flower shop first. Before we head to the mall." I told my driver. The anger disappear as soon as I heard my wife's voice.
 
--------------------------------
 
"Being a sales lady really suits you, you know?" I heard Kiko said referring to my wife.
 
I decided to hide on one of the racks inside the boutique and watch the two ladies. My wife give her a deadpan look and continue arranging the lingeries. 
 
We own a famous lingerie line boutique in the biggest mall on Tokyo where my family as the major stock holder. The boutique is no ordinary since we sell the most expensive one and umma gave this boutique to my wife as a present on our wedding day.
 
"Are you sure you want to be an performer? Dear, you really suit here." Kiko said again.
 
"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" My wife answered. 
 
"Can you give me all designs in my size? The very expensive one." One of the staff came to her. "I want you to assist me, Chelle." What the hell is she up to?
 
"My pleasure Kiko-chan!" She said with a very sweet smile. 
 
She grab all the expensive lingerie and put it inside the basket. Whoa! That Kiko girl will spend a very large amount of money. 
 
"Is that all? Just 5 pairs only? You know its a turn on when your boy sees you in an expensive lingerie. GD loves that." She smirks. "I wonder if you can afford to buy a pair. I can give you a pair if you want." She said with a pride in her face. 
 
"Yes my dear customer. No thanks! I can buy mine." There is that sweet meaningful smile again.  
 
After punching all the items in the machine and get the total amount, believe me its a price you never imagine for just a pair of small clothe.
 
Kiko hand Chelle her credit card. 
 
"I thought you're rich Kiko-chan? Why using a credit card now?" My wife said. 
 
"Rich people don't bring cash my dear."
 
"OMG! I cant believe you. Are you blind or what?" She said and point the card in front of the cashier.
 
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT WE DONT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD AT THE MOMENT. 
 
"We need cash today. As you can see the mall is upgrading including our system. Laila wrapped these items for our rich customer." 
 
Kiko jaw literally hit the floor. Her face ashen. 
 
"I don't care if you're rich or not Kiko. All customer enter here, we treat them equally. Here is your expensive lingerie." She hand her the tote bag but Kiko only look at it. "Don't have cash? Tsk tsk tsk that's bad you know! I cant just give you my items. Business is business."
 
Kiko turn around and walk fast towards the door. She saw and we stare for a moment. Her face is really pale and I think she wants to puke.
 
"Hi yeobo. Surprise!" I greeted her and hand her the bouquet.
 
She kiss me and call Kiko again. 
 
"Take this as a gift." To our surprise Kiko tap her hand causing the garments scattered on the floor then she just walk out of the boutique. Just like that. I thought she's nice when we work for a photo shoot together but what I've witness a while ago is a major turn off. How rude!
 
My wife just shrugged her shoulder and walk back in my arms. 
 
"How long have you been watching us, handsome?" She ask as she snakes her hand around my neck. 
 
"A while. Enough to hear your girly battle, gorgeous." I answered and take my hand out of my pockets and put it around her waist making our staff giddy.
 
I give her a peck making her giggles. Umma enter the room and ask us out to dinner. Noona also came and I feel so outcast. I cant keep up in their conversation. Girl talk. I just scratch my head and bow my head as they whisper to one another them laugh like crazy causing some people look in our direction. Haist! Girls! Sometimes I don't understand them. I wish appa was here so I have someone to talk to. But I love watching the 3 girls I love the most these happy. Hearing them laugh, squeals and giggles makes my heart flutter with so much happiness. I will never get tired watching them enjoying their life to the fullest.
 
==================================
 
 GD's POV
 
 
What happen here? What's with all the reporters, stupid issue, stupid person who spread this rumor. I murmur in gritted teeth, ever since the issue pops out that stupid net more and more reporters are lurking outside the YGE Building. I'm here to talk with Sajangnim and the other bb members to talk about the current situation. I enter the office and found Chelle who is about to leave the room. Our gaze meets and I saw tears falling from her eyes.
 
"Sanjangnim a lot of reporters are staying infront of the building. What are we going to do." I said.
 
I was about to open my mouth to say another word but Chelle speaks again.
 
"If I leak the news in some ways, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. But I want you to know that I respect everyone's privacy. And I will never ever do anything that will hurt anyone, especially the people that I love and my friends. I've been there before." She paused and breath. "I've been hurt once by the person I love the most so I know the feeling. I will never do that to TOP and Gian. See you in two weeks, President Yang. Mian hamnida." She bow and turn to me. "By the way, don't give me that look Mr. Kwon Jiyong. Don't feel sorry for me. I'll be fine."
 
That look, I know that look. I want to comfort her when tears prick in her eyes. I want to console her and tell her that everything will be okay. She's still the same girl I used to know. I don't need to say a word. Only looking in my eyes and she knows what I want to say and what I feel inside. The other members enters the room and sit in the couch.
 
"What did you say Sajangnim?" T.O.P hyung said in gritted teeth. "Chelle spread that rumor?"
 
"Yes!" Sajangnim simply said. "Every evidence pinpoints her."
 
"She will never do that!" Maknae butted in.
 
"But how did you find it out?" Youngbae said.
 
"I still can't believe it." Daesung said.
 
"She can do that, she probably do that to get even with me." I said quietly.
 
"How can you say that?" Sajangnim said. I look at them and tell what me and Kiko talked about.
 
----------------------------------------
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"Hi!" Someone is behind me and I know who that voice belongs to.
 
"Kiko!" I said in an angry tone.
 
"You're not happy to see me?"
 
"Yup!" I said in a deadpan expression. I think she didn't get the point that I don't want to see her. I'm sitting alone inside the sushi restaurant here in Tokyo, I have a photoshoot and the last thing I want to see is her.
 
"Can I sit?" She didn't wait for my reply and sit beside me.
 
"I'm not in the mood to talk with you." I said in a deadpan expression.
 
"I just want to say hi to you, don't worry I will leave soon." I didn't look at her, I just continue to eat. "By the way sorry about the news, that's spreading around the net. I can't believe Chelle can do that." What she said made me look at her.
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"I heard her talking to Yuu about Gian's pregnancy."
 
"If I know you're the one who spread that rumor." I blurted out and look at her.
 
"Why would I waste my time spreading rumor about T.O.P and Gian's personal life?" She said. Well it's true, hyung doesn't do anything bad to her. "While Chelle and Yuu are talking in the restaurant, a show biz reporter heard them." She continues.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"He heard Chelle talks about buying baby stuff for Gian and T.O.P's baby."
 
"Believe me I try to stop him and even pay him a big amount of cash just not to spread the rumor but he said that its big issue." She look at me with sincerity. "I call you but you didn't answer any of my calls, I try to call T.O.P but he ignores my call. I call Bae even the maknae's but it's all the same result."
 
"Do you think I believe you?"
 
"I think that's her revenge because you hurt her, we hurt her."
 
"I know we hurt her but she will never do that. She's not the type of person. She's not like you."
 
"But she did Jiyong." She simply said. "I have to go now, be careful she's ruining you behind your back and now I'm sure that she's the one who gave me that cake with poison." With that she stands up and leave the restaurant.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
"Kiko is telling the truth." Sajangnim simply said that made the five of us shocked.
 
"One of our employees in Japan said that the reporter really heard Chelle telling Yuu about T.O.P.'s child.
 
"Are you sure about that hyung-nim?" Hyung said.
 
"Yes! I'm so shocked, I can't believe she can do that." Hyung-nim blurted out and sigh. "I thought Kiko is not telling the truth but it turns out Chelle really is the one who spread the rumor."
 
"But I think she didn't do that on purpose hyung-nim." I defend Chelle but anger keeps on raging inside me.
 
"Whether she did it on purpose or not it's wrong." Sajangnim replied. "We have specific rules here in our company, everybody knows that."
 
"What's your plan now hyung-nim?"
 
"We will just let this rumor slide down, there's no concreate evidence that T.O.P has a child." Hyung-nim said. "Just be careful."
 
"How about Chelle?" I asks him.
 
"The suspension is still the same, nothing will change. Just be careful if Kiko is right Chelle will ruin Jiyong's career even Bigbang's career."
 
"But Chelle will..." Maknae said, he still can't believe everything that's been happening.
 
"I know it's hard to believe but there's a witness and the reporter also told our staff that Kiko is willing to pay him triple of his monthly salary just don't leak the news to the public." Sajangnim look at the five of us. "You all can go now, rest well and please be careful with all your actions and be careful what you will tell to other people, this incident might happen again."
 
"What do you mean it might happen again Sajangnim?" Daesung butted in.
 
"The reporter also found out about Amber." He simply said and I curse a loud in my head. 
 
"Don't tell me... Chelle...." I can't even finish what i'm trying to say.
 
"Don't jump into conclusion were still investigating about it but the reporter hinted us that Chelle is the one who called him that she's headed to the hospital and that she saw your child for the first time." Hyung-nim said quietly.
 
I don't know how many hours have passed by the five of us are here in our dorm, T.O.P hyung didn't know how to explain to Gian everything we found out earlier, how can you do this Chelle? I ask myself, I'm mad at her. I'm really mad at her, at Kiko especially at myself. It's my fault but why would she waste her time to ruin T.O.P hyung and Gian's? Maybe she thinks that my guilt will double because of what I did with her, well she wins. So what she did to Amber is just a show? Those children didn't do anything to her, I grab my phone and text her, all my anger and frustrations and everything that I feel right now. I don't care if she gets mad at me more but I think what she did is not right.