FAN MEET AND GD's NEW GIRL

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 70:
 
 
 
ILWOO’S POV
 
It’s the day of Chelle’s fan meet, our fan meet/ Chelle’s birthday celebration. I’m here in the room next to Chelle’s dressing room with Minho and a large flat screen TV to monitor what’s happening outside. I’m very thankful to Gian and Suengri who helped me; they talk to some people from YG to have Minho his own dressing room. Minho is busy preparing for his special appearance for the fan meet, while I sit in the couch. Everything is set, the cake he will bring out and his own present to the birthday girl. My on the other hand is in Chelle’s front door, it already delivered to her apartment early this morning. I don’t have a strength to talk to her on the phone or face to face that’s why I only texted her with a simple
 
“Happy Birthday!”
 
MINHO: “Are you sure you don’t want to appear later for the fan meet?”
ILWOO: “No! I’ve already told you that.”
MINHO: “Then why are you here? Your just hurting yourself, you wanted to forget her but here you are waiting for her to appear on that screen.”
ILWOO: “I just wanted to see her.”
MINHO: “Your just wasting your time sitting here, why don’t you just go to Japan and wait her there or read some script that your manager send you for a couple of kdrama.”
ILWOO: “Want to come with me in Japan?”
MINHO: “And then what? Join you as you stalk her?”
ILWOO: “I just wanted to know that she’s safe. I have this feeling that something might have happen bad to her.”
MINHO: “Aish! I don’t understand you, anyway before I drop you off to Gimpo Airport let’s have a quick drink besides your using a private plane so there’s no need to rush.”
ILWOO: “Sounds good.”
  
The fan meet started, the venue is jam packed, everyone is screaming when Chelle appear on the mini stage with the MC. She looks stunning; she’s wearing a mini red one shoulder dress. Damn she’s so pretty. She stands in the stage and wave to everyone while smiling sweetly to them, she walks on and settled herself in the princess couch provided for her.
 
 
MC: “Our Birthday girl is here, before we start let’s have a few words from Chelle.”
CHELLE: “Annyeong everyone! I’m so happy to see all of you here. It’s my first ever fan meet and I’m nervous. So please bear with me. Let’s all have fun and enjoy.”
MC: “Let’s sing first before we start the program.”
 
The crowd screams and sings for her, Chelle’s expression is priceless, she is really happy that her eyes glows like diamonds.
 
CHELLE: “Thank you guys! It’s an honor for me to spend this special day with you.”
MC: “Let’s start the question and answer. Are you ready Chelle?”
  
She just nod at her, I think she’s excited and nervous at the same time.
 
FAN1: “Do you feel guilty that Ilwoo oppa is madly in love with you but you can’t give that love back to him?”
 
I saw Chelle swallow hard after hearing the question. Her eyes reaction shifts to sadness.
 
CHELLE: “I’m not but I’m hurt. Ilwoo deserves someone better. I love him and it hurts to know that I can’t give back the love he’s giving me.”
FAN2: “Do you think you and Ilwoo can become a real couple?”
CHELLE: “I guess…. Yes! No doubt about that.” Everyone screams their hearts out. “Ilwoo is easy to love, every woman’s dream. It’s just that we met each other in a wrong place and in a wrong time.”
  
She loves me, I can feel it. If it’s me who she met first maybe were together as a couple now. Too bad I took a plane while Jiyong ride in a jet.
 
FAN3: “Where’s your couple ring?”
CHELLE: “Oh the ring! It’s in a special box; I came here from a surprise party last night and went straight here. Suengri of Bigbang kidnapped me last night.
 
Everyone laughs. Oh yeobo! you’re so good in making everyone happy I wonder what will she’s going to said when someone ask about me.
 
FAN3: “Follow up question, so you’re with G-dragon last night?”
CHELLE: “No! He’s busy with his own work. It’s just me and the rest of the Bigbang members and my friend Gian.”
FAN4: “Where’s Ilwoo oppa right now?”
 
Chelle went blank. She didn’t know what to say but then she smile. She knows how to handle herself in front of other people.
 
CHELLE: “I think he’s on his flight right now, he’s going to the States. I’m sure Ilwoo feel sorry for not being here but he has more important matters to attend too.
 
I’m here, just here. I’m not going anywhere yeobo.
  
FAN5: “What’s your message for Ilwoo, he’s gone for a while now and we heard WGM shoot will stop filming for 2 months.”
CHELLE: “We still have a couple of unaired episodes left and my message to him….
  
She pauses and stares at the camera as if she was looking at me. Tears start to form in her eyes; she cleared and smile.
 
CHELLE: “To Ilwoo I just want you to know I miss you. I really do. My day is not complete without hearing anything from you, maybe your busy but please make sure to eat right and take a rest. When you go back to Seoul come and pay me a visit. I promise you parents that we’ll have a dinner in their house again. Take care Ilwoo and I’ll see you soon.”
 
 My eyes got teary, she visited my parents? Umma and Appa don’t tell me about it. I wanted to leap and run to hug her, I miss her so much but I’m not ready to face her yet. I’ll see you soon yeobo. When I’m braver and stronger, when I love myself more than I love you. My thoughts vanish when Minho slightly taps my back and my manager hand me a tissue.
  
MC: “This is our last question then a very special person will come out to greet our birthday girl.”
  
Everyone shouts. Minho stands and make his way to the backstage, I hope he will not give Chelle a hard time out there, I know him his like Suengri he like to tell everyone’s secret to the public.
 
FAN6: “Since it’s your birthday today and Suengri kidnapped you, what’s the most embarrassing/memorable gift you receive last night?”
CHELLE: “When Ri kidnapped me, oh my God I’m just wearing my PJs when he drag me to my surprise party. All of them are well dress, while me? It’s really embarrassing but it’s memorable to as spending your special day with the people you love.
 
She pauses for a while, I think she’s thinking something then she continues.
 
CHELLE: “Gift? I can say Tabi’s gift is the most embarrassing gift I’ve ever receive in my entire life, although I can’t tell you what it is.”
 
She smiles and shakes her head, based on her reaction she’s really embarrass. I wonder what it is. I grab my phone then texted Gian and Suengri, maybe they’re still on the plane right now. The MC stands beside Chelle and tell her she has a surprise guest.
 
Ilwoo…… Ilwoo….. Ilwoo…. Ilwoo….. Ilwoo…… Ilwoo…..
 
Everyone shouts my name; Chelle is smiling while waiting for her special guest. When Minho appeared everyone shouts, he’s carrying Chelle’s cake. He waves at everyone and hugs Chelle then grab the microphone.
  
MINHO: “Happy birthday Ms. Stubborn.”
 
Here we go the famous Minho is on the stage, I really do hope he won’t mess up or else I’ll punish him.
  
MC: “Minho, thank you for coming. May I ask you how and where did you meet Chelle?”
MINHO: “She’s a huge fan of mine, I remember when she first saw me in Hongkong, and she drools.”
MC: “Really?”
MINHO: “Yes! But I think she’s a bit disappointed because I didn’t give her any attention, I went there to see her friend and not her. She even asks for my autograph and picture.”
  
Here goes my friend, my poor yeobo.
 
MINHO: “Do you know that when she met Rain hyung in Jeju Island, she almost fainted.”
  
Everyone burst into laughter, he’s unstoppable.
 
CHELLE: “Stop!” She grabs and buried her face in the throw pillow.
MINHO: “If WGM resumes shooting please bring her some eggplants that are her favorite.”
MC: “You know a lot about her Minho.”
MINHO: “Of course! If you want to blackmail her, just let me know. I can help you a lot.”
  
It’s a very wrong choice for me to let him be in this event, everyone in the dressing room is laughing. He’s enjoying every single bit of the fan meet while Chelle is so embarrass. Minho your dead, wait till the fan meet is over I’m going to kill you. But thank you because of your silliness I saw my yeobo blush again. She removes the pillow from her face and playfully hit Minho. Her face is really red. My poor, yeobo.
  
CHELLE: “Yah Minho! It’s my day and my fan meets. Don’t embarrass me. Aigoo! I wish they send Suengri instead of you.” She said smiling but I bet she’s really humiliated. “Eggplant isn’t my favorite, I have an allergy to it actually and I didn’t drool over rain and I’m not your fan anymore.”
MINHO: “You almost die in front of Rain hyung, Ms. Stubborn.”
CHELLE: “I’m not… I’m just… I’m just got star struck.”
 
The teasing continues. Everyone is laughing their hearts out. It’s indeed a very awesome fan meet I’ve ever watch. Her connection to her fans, the way she talks and mingles with them, it feels like they known each other for a long time. After eating with her fans I saw her on the phone, she bow and thank everyone to their gifts and greetings. My manager called and instructed me to go to Minho’s car before she went to the backstage. Jeez I’m really got surprise when I spotted some crew loading her gifts in a van. Good thing he didn’t notice me, she’s well loved.
 
Minho is walking towards us when I saw Chelle followed him. Before he could reach to open the door Chelle called. Whoa! If he manages to open the door I’m busted. That was close, Minho turn around and a ball of snow landed on his face. I laugh inside the car, it’s payback time Minho. Good luck! I open the window slightly so I can hear their conversation.
  
CHELLE: “Yah Lee Minho! I hate you. You ruined my day”
MINHO: “Aigoo! But your fans were very happy with what I did.”
CHELLE: “Hmmp! I hate you and you even went to Gian’s house without telling me.”
MINHO: “How did you know?”
CHELLE: “It’s because of the ice cream. Ilwoo is the only who knows where to buy that ice cream for me and Gian. Where is he?”
MINHO: “He’s in the States. You already tell the fans right?”
CHELLE: “Yes! But…” She sighs in frustration. “Can you tell him that I miss him, I’m so worried Minho. I don’t know what to do anymore. I went to visit his parents to talk about him but I don’t want them to worry about us.” She continues while crying.
  
I leap on my seat but tighten the grip of the car door. I can’t watch her cry; I turn my face to the other side so I can’t see her.
  
CHELLE: “Tell him to eat and rest, the last time I saw him in Japan he lost some weight. Tell him Minho okay? That’s all I ask for my birthday. I’ll let you go; your car is waiting too long. Sorry if I cry. Don’t tell Ilwoo about it, he’ll worry for me. Tell him I’m fine but I miss him and thank you for coming today. It was fun but embarrassing.”
 
Oh my God! Chelle, Minho’s right I should just wait for you in Japan. Hearing those words from you give a lot more reason to love you, I can’t help it. God! Just one hug. I was about to open the car door but Minho enters.
 
MINHO: “Don’t dare Ilwoo. Let’s go.”
 
We ride in silence, we went to a bar to unwind just for a moment, and I feel so down right now.
 
MINHO: “What do you want to eat? Drink?”
ILWOO: “Brandy please.”
MINHO: “You have to call Gian or Suengri, let them know that Chelle knows that we went to Gian’s house.”
ILWOO: “Don’t worry I’ll call them later.”
 
I have to keep focus, we continue to drink and talk good thing Minho didn’t mention Chelle’s name anymore. My manager suddenly came rushing towards us.
  
MANAGER: “Reporters have spotted you; I think we have to go now.”
 
I just nod and stands up, I spotted a couple of reporters outside the bar, I’m sure our pictures will be all over the net, I grab my phone to call Gian, I told her what happen and she told me I don’t need to worry.
  
MINHO: “Just call me if you need anything.”
ILWOO: “Thank you. See you when I get back.”
  
As I settle myself in the plane my head aches so much, I just hope this feelings will go away as soon as possible.
 
=====================================================================================
   
After the question and answer and the embarrassing revelation of Lee Minho I step aside on the corner to check on my phone. I saw a message from Jiyong telling me to call him. Finally! He already knows I exist.
  
CHELLE: “Baby the event is almost done. Where have you been?”
GD: “Sorry baby I have some important matters to attend to. I’ll hang up now; I’m still in the meeting. Wait for me, I’ll fetch you. I love you”
 
Before I could even open my mouth to answer he ended the call. Aish! Kwon Jiyong! Make sure you have enough reason later when I ask you for not greeting me, be ready with your excuses. I mingled with my fans and eat with them. It’s fun, really fun to have a fan meet but I hope next time they won’t invite Minho. He really knows how to embarrass me, but I smile on the thought the guy knows me. It only means he really values me as a friend. He knows how to ruin me. I thanked the fans and wave them good bye. I follow Mr. Kang back to the dressing room.
  
CHELLE: “Mr. Kang, Jiyong said he’ll fetch me. You can go now and have a date with your girlfriend.”
M.KANG: “Are you sure? I can’t leave you here. I’ll wait for Jiyong to arrive first.”
CHELLE: “It’s okay, I’m going to be fine. Don’t worry. Go and spend the entire night with your girlfriend. We’ve been together the whole day.”
M.KANG: “Okay! I’ll drop your gifts in the apartment first. Happy birthday Chelle, the fan meet was awesome. Good job.”
I just smile to him and stay in the dressing room until the fans leave the venue. After a few minutes I decided to text the dragon.
 
“I’ll be in front of the venue. See you later. I love you.”
  
I wear my coat and grab my bag and went outside. I saw Minho walking towards his car and an idea pop out in my head. I grab a handful of snow and form it into a ball.
 
CHELLE: “Yah Lee Minho!”
  
I called Minho and when he turns around to face me I throw the snow ball on his face. That’s for embarrassing me on my special day. I have a wide smile when I walk towards him. We talk a little and tell him my message to Ilwoo. I know this guy knows what’s going on and I’m right he and Ilwoo went to Gian’s house before us. He’s so busted base on his reaction. I wave him goodbye and call Gian but she’s not answering. I called Ri and immediately he pick up.
  
CHELLE: “Yah my boyfriend why didn’t you tell me Ilwoo went to Gian’s house?”
RI: “How did you know my girlfriend?”
CHELLE: “The ice cream he’s the only one who bought that ice cream for us. How dare you lie to me?”
RI: “Ilwoo just called Gian a while ago. Minho can’t control his mouth, I’m sorry but Gian, Minho and I just respected what Ilwoo want. Don’t worry; I’m sure that Ilwoo will contact you when he’s ready. It’s your day today don’t be mad. I love you my girlfriend.”
CHELLE: “I love you too my boyfriend. Please behave. I’ll see you soon.”
RI: “I’ll try my best to behave my girlfriend.”
  
I shake my head while sitting on the side of the entrance, it’s freezing here and Jiyong is not here yet, I check on my watch and it’s almost 30 minutes have pass. I decided to call him but his phone is out of reach. Seriously? Kwon Jiyong I’m going to kick your . I swear! I walk back and forth and patiently wait for my dragon.
  
I know you’ll come; you said you going to fetch me but where the hell are you? It’s been an hour and you’re not here yet. I’m starting to get worried and pissed at the same time. How dare you make me wait under a freezing degree? Kwon Jiyong! I hate you. My tears start to flow, I called a taxi company to fetch me but they refuse. I want to call manager Kang but I don’t want to disturb him. He’s been working hard all day. I took a deep breath and remove my CL shoes. It’s my last option I decided to walk to the bus stop with my bare feet. It’s going to be a long walk and I don’t want my legs to wreck by this killer heels.
  
=====================================================================================
 
G-DRAGON’s POV
 
This is not good I’m 1 hour late. Chelle is probably blowing fire right now. Hang on a little more. I’ll be there within 15minutes, when I arrive at the venue Chelle is nowhere to be found, so I decided to text her.
  
“Where are you?”
 
I sigh and look around before I g back to my new car. She’s not here, I’m kind of irritated it’s getting late and I’m dead tired. I glanced at my watch it’s almost 9 in the evening, I grab again my phone and search for a number and press call.
  
“HI honey…. Sorry I left you all by yourself at my house…. Yes, if it wasn’t her birthday I’ll stay longer with you…. We both have to settle a lot of things for the future….. Of course….. Good night….. Yes, honey we will meet again before I fly back to Japan…. I don’t know what I will do without you….. Take care honey….. Bye!”
 
I went back to my car and look for Chelle, after a few minutes I found her walking in the side walk without shoes. What the hell? It’s freezing, what is she thinking? I switch off my phone before I call her name. I slowly followed her and open the window of the car.
  
GD: “Hi gorgeous! Need a ride?” I said and give her the most handsome and sweetest smile I could give. I hope this work, she stop walking and turn to me. Her face went red the moment she saw me.
CHELLE: “You! Get out of the car, now!” She said as her hands on the air and ready to throw me her shoes.
GD: “Easy baby!” I said and pull out of the car.
CHELLE: “Easy yourself and don’t call me baby.” She said and without any warning her shoe landed straight on my head.
GD: “Ouch!”
CHELLE: “I hate you!”
 
She walks out on me and head straight to the bus stop.
 
GD: “Baby I’m so sorry. I’m late because of my gift.” I smile when she stop walking and face me.
CHELLE: “It’s all yours. I don’t want that gift Jiyong. I really hate you.” She threw the other pair to me.
 
Thank God for my reflexes she missed. She walks fast away from me and I run and give her a back hug.
 
GD: “Baby, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you wait. It’s your birthday so don’t be mad and besides you’re so beautiful tonight.”
 
She didn’t move an inch and just sigh. I lift my hands in front of her and show her the key.
 
GD: “Happy birthday baby!” I said and turn her around without removing my hands on her waist.
 
She snatch the key in my hands and walk towards the car, she must be really mad, she didn't even bother to pick her shoes on the ground. I picked her shoes up and to my surprise she starts the car and I can sense that she will abandon me on the streets. I don't have any cash in my pocket right now and my phone is in the car, before she can even put her feet on the gas pedal I stand in front of the car.
 
GD: "Yah Retchel. Don’t you dare leave me here all alone."
CHELLE: "Get out of my way."
 
I run as fast as I can towards the front seat and hop on the car. Aish! This is not what I in-vision to celebrate her birthday.
 
GD: "Let's go to the pension, Appa and Umma are waiting for us. Do you want me to drive?"
CHELLE: "This is my car not yours."
GD: "Fine! Just drive. I want to rest."
 
The lady dragon is so pissed I can sense it, before she starts to drive I pull out some wet tissue from the glove box.
 
GD: "Lift your feet, I’ll wipe it." I said but she didn't bother to move.
 
I grab her right leg and pull it towards me. I wipe both her feet and put her shoes on.
 
GD: "Don't do that again okay? If you don't want to talk to me its fine, let's go."
 
After an hour driving we arrived at the pension, she didn't talk and turn to me the whole trip. She parks the car and went straight inside the pension. She didn't even bother to turn the engine off and close the door. She really is pissed. No! I guess she's mad. After turning off the engine and locking the door I followed her inside. I saw her with her little yeobo, that little guy is so lucky he got a kiss from my girl.
 
UMMA: "Happy Birthday Chelle! Why are you late? Someone is waiting for you."
APPA: "She's the one who cook for our dinner."
CHELLE: "I'm not expecting anyone Umma, Appa."
 
Umma pointed me with a wide smile I step aside for her to see her mom behind me.
 
MOM: "Surprise! Happy Birthday sweetheart!"
CHELLE: "Mom! It's good to see you and welcome to Dolce Vita. How did you get here?"
MOM: "Let's eat first. The food is getting cold."
 
All of us gathered in the dining room, she sit between mom and her little yeobo. The dinner went well; her laugh echoed in the whole pension but didn't bother to look at me.
 
MOM: "Are you and Jiyong on a fight?" She suddenly said while pouring tea on her cup.
 
Were in the veranda having tea, Gaho is on her feet cuddling her. She stands and went to Umma.
 
MOM: "Retchel! What's with the attitude? Thank goodness to Suengri he asks me to come here."
CHELLE: "You mean Suengri was the one who bought you here not him?"
MOM: "Yup! But Jiyong is the one who ask one of the staffs to fetch me and make sure I arrived in the pension. Isn't it that sweet honey?"
 
She pouts and turns to Umma. Uh oh!!!!!!!!
 
CHELLE: "My boyfriend loves me unlike that guy." She said and point at me. "Umma, he let me wait for an hour outside my fan meet venue. It's cold there and look at my feet it's soaring because I walk bare footed all the way to the bus stop."
UMMA: "Jiyong-aah!"
CHELLE: "He said he'll fetch me but his phone is turned off."
GD: “Umma, I’m busy!” I pout and whine while stomping my feet.
UMMA: “We know that but it’s not acceptable.”
MOM: “You have to be considerate Retchel, he’s busy for heaven’s sake” I smile at Chelle’s mom when she looks at me.
CHELLE: “That’s not fair, I’m busy also.”
MOM: “Not as busy as Jiyong.”
DAMI: “You want me to kick his Chelle?” Dami noona went out while carrying her little angel followed by Appa.
GD: “Appa! Dami noona wants to kick my .”
DAMI: “Aigoo! You’re acting like a kid again. Stop that.”
CHELLE: “Can I carry your little angel unnie?”
DAMI: “Sure!”
GD: “Yah be careful!”
  
She glares at me but I smile sweetly while walking towards her.
 
GD: “She’s pretty.”
CHELLE: “Yes she is.”
 
I took the opportunity to steal kiss from her every time I had a chance, every time our parents didn’t look at us. I miss her and I haven’t got a kiss since last night. She just glare at me every time I kiss her, too bad she can’t hit or pinch me because she’s carrying noona’s baby. Thank goodness to this little angel. I watch her while she’s talking and playing with the baby on her arms. When the baby cried she dances her while singing lullaby, she’s going to be a great mom and I’m lucky because I have her. Our kids are going to be lucky having a mom like her. When the baby is asleep she turns to me and mouthed to call noona I sigh, too bad we can’t sleep in the same bed. I can’t cuddle her like I used to before going to sleep and worst I’m going to sleep alone in the crayon room.
  
The following day we need to go back to Seoul early in the morning, we’ll be leaving for Japan later for my concert in Saitama. We wave to our parent’s goodbye, mom’s going to stay for a while and enjoy her vacation. Dae, Ri, T.O.P hyung and Gian will be back from Indonesia tonight while Bae will head straight to Japan, he’s going to be my special guest again.
  
We’re walking towards the car when I saw her stop and pinned her eyes on the car.
 
CHELLE: “Is this the car you gave me last night?”
GD: “Yes baby! My goodness you notice it.”
CHELLE: “My car key please.”
 
I hand her the keys and followed her inside the car, she’s sitting in the driver seat with wide eyes glowing as she inspect everything inside the car. It’s a white Porsche two door top down car, I have the inside customized with her favorite Sanrio, Hello Kitty. From the dash board to her steering wheel cover up to her seat. You can’t see any color inside the car aside from black and pink. I even provided a customized pillow on her car and the accessories inside; I selected it for her personally. I put the seat belt on when she starts the engine then she turn to me.
 
 
CHELLE: “Is this the reason why you’re late last night?”
 
I just nod to her, without any warning she grab my collar with her both hands and pull me closer to her and give me a passionate kiss.
  
GD: “Whoa! Baby.” I said surprised by her sudden attack.
CHELLE: “What?”
GD: “Nothing!” I smile to her and kiss her again. “You never fail to surprise me baby.” I said in between kisses.
CHELLE: “Thank you baby! I love you.”
GD: “Hallelujah! She’s not pissed anymore. I love you more Mrs. Kwon Jiyong, let’s go and enjoy your new Porsche.”
 
She kisses me again before she pull out of the pension.  When we arrived in the apartment we saw a big thing, covered with white cloth, a lot of gifts were properly arranged on the door step, she pull the cloth and were both stunned when we saw the red BMW motorbike she used on my concert. She read the note attached on the key.
  
“She’s yours! Happy Birthday Chelle! – President Yang.”
  
She pull her phone out and call Sanjangnim to say Thank you, as I inspect her other gifts, she’s well loved! It’s flooding with gifts, and then an extra ordinary box caught my eyes. It’s different from all the rest.
  
CHELLE: “What’s that baby?”
GD: “I don’t know. Why don’t you open it?”
 
I hand her the box and slowly she unwrapped it, hang open as her body become tense. I think I know who already send the HK helmet.
 
  
CHELLE: “hey don’t spoil the day, come let’s take a shower. We need to prepare, were leaving later.”
  
I just sigh and nod at her before I could even make a step I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket.
 
GD: “Go ahead baby; I’ll get your gifts inside.”
 
She kisses me and went inside the house, I took my phone out and read the message, I search the number and make a call. We talk for a while and I’m happy hearing the good news then I hear Chelle scream.
  
GD: “I need to go honey… I’ll see you as soon as I get back from Japan. Thank you. You made me happy as always.”
  
I switched my phone off and followed Chelle. I found her standing in our room and I almost got an heart attack when I saw what’s on our bed.
 
=====================================================================================
 
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I scream as loud as possible because of humiliation, seriously? What should I ask for? I receive brand new car, a motorbike and tons of gifts from my fans but it’s all ruined because of Tabi’s birthday present to me which is now in our bed, as if their all waiting for me.
  
GD: “What the hell are those?” GD said as his eyeballs are about to pop out from his eye sockets.
CHELLE: “That’s Tabi’s present for my birthday.”
GD: “So hyung found a way to get even at you?” he raised his brow and smirked at me.
CHELLE: “That dinosaur.” I said as Jiyong walk towards the bed and examine the barrel man.
GD: “Nice gift.” He smiles while removing his shirt and head to the bathroom.
 
I grab the barrel man and place it somewhere I can’t see them; I take our luggages out and start arranging our clothes. I decided to take a shower later, Jiyong will go to YGE first before going to the airport I think he has a meeting with sanjangnim. I was done packing when Jiyong emerges from the bathroom. He went to the walk in closet and choose what’s he’s going to wear, he pull out his ripped jeans, plain white shirt, leather jacket and shoes. Not bad. While drying his hair with the towel he turns to me and smiles sweetly.
  
GD: “Me and Manager Lee will pick you up later okay? And can I use your motorbike baby?”
  
I just nod and smile at him, after choosing a pair of sunglasses he kiss me on my lips and leave.
 
CHELLE: “Be careful okay? I love you baby.”
GD: “I love you more baby. I’ll text you later when I’m done with my meeting.”
  
I went back inside the apartment when Jiyong left; I decided to check my other phone and went to Gian’s room. Her room is almost empty, most of her and Tabi’s things are move to their own house. I almost drop the phone when I saw a text from Ilwoo. My heart is beating so fast it’s been how many weeks since he last texted me.
 
“Happy Birthday!”
  
That’s it? Plain and simple birthday greeting? No wish or what so ever? I sigh while massaging my temples, I put back my phone and go to the living room, I open my laptop to upload some photos taken from the surprise birthday party and the fan meet but a news article and photos caught my attention that made my blood boil.
  
“Jung Ilwoo and Lee Minho spotted in a bar.”
 
I frown when I saw the date, it’s the day of my fan meet and I recognized Minho’s clothes. He’s still here in Seoul that day but he decided not to see me and greet me personally on my birthday. I try my very best to recall anything that might be the reason why Ilwoo is treating me this way. I scan the photos that the paparazzi taken and to tell you honestly Ilwoo is so handsome even though he lost some weight and in deep thoughts. I told Minho to tell Ilwoo to eat on time and properly but they choose to drink, Aish! I need to talk to Minho and I’m going to spit fire on him. I grab my bag and hunt for my phone and dial Minho’s number, you’re so dead Lee Minho.
 
MINHO: “Hello.” He picks up after a couple of rings but I didn’t give him a chance to talk.
CHELLE: “Yah Minho! How dare you lie to me? When is States transfers in Seoul? I didn’t know Ilwoo has a twin brother.”
MINHO: “What are you talking about Ms. Stubborn?”
CHELLE: “Yes I’m stubborn but I’m not a liar. You were with Ilwoo on a bar on the day of my birthday. You said he was in the States. Why?” my voice starts to shake and tears forming in my eyes, then I continue. “Minho, I thought you’re my friend? You can embarrass me in front of many people all you want but please tell me where Ilwoo is.” I beg.
MINHO: “I’m sorry Chelle but I can’t.”
  
We just listen to each other’s breathing. He doesn’t know what to say, I heard Minho curse out of frustration, I sigh and shake my head.
 
CHELLE: “Sorry Minho. I know your having a hard time also because of us; I just want to see Ilwoo. It’s been weeks and I still don’t know the reason why his acting this way to me.”
MINHO: “It’s okay Chelle. I know how much you worry about him but he’s fine. He just needs time for himself. I have to go. Take care.”
  
Minho hanged up a couple of minutes ago but my phone is still on my ears while looking at nowhere. I startled when the phone vibrated, its Jiyong. He texted me telling to get prepared, I turn off my laptop and went inside our room to take a shower. Ilwoo what have I done for you to treat me like this? I’m starting to get crazy thinking the reason why. I can accept the coldness but you lying to me? It really hurts. My thoughts for Ilwoo vanish when I received another text message from Jiyong telling me that he and Manager Lee is on their way, I place my phone on the bed and went inside the bathroom.
  
I’m standing in front of the closet with my new VS undies when Jiyong enter the room.
 
GD: “Can you please lock the door baby. Aigoo! What if someone enter here and saw you that way?”
CHELLE: “At least learn how to knock baby. What’s that?” I said and point the paper bag in his hands.
GD: “Whatever Retchel, just lock your bedroom door okay? Here the stylist gave me your outfit. I’ll take a quick shower first.” He hand me the paper bag, kiss my lips before he went to the bathroom.
 
A wide smile formed in my lips when I saw my outfit, it’s simple but I’m sure the dragon will not like it. Why the stylist wants me to wear clothes showing a lot of skin? It’s a blue sleeveless crop top with zipper in front of it. 
 
 
I’m just buttoning my white skinny jeans when Jiyong emerges from the bathroom.
 
GD: “You’re going out with that outfit? You got to be kidding me Retchel.”
CHELLE: “it’s what’s in the paper bag, I have to follow orders. I don’t want to end up standing in front of sanjangnim’s table in his office. Let it go baby besides I have the right to wear this and I’m with you.”
 
Jiyong just shake his head and put his clothes on, I make my way to get my new blue CL shoes, Dae’s gift to me. When were all set and done we head to Gimpo Airport, I’m sure a lot of VIPs are in the airport waiting for Jiyong. Taking pictures and giving him gifts.
 
I’m right as soon as we step in Gimpo Airport there are a lot of paparazzi and VIPs waiting for Jiyong, my baby is so popular. Actually the 5 boys are very popular. Paparazzi everywhere, camera flashes here and there and of course girls calling Jiyong oppa while giving him letters and gifts. I almost forgot today is the fan meet in Indonesia, I need to call my boyfriend and check on them I haven’t heard from him since I call him yesterday.
The phone call is short, the fan meet is about to start so my boyfriend pass his phone to Gian, I heard a lot of fans screaming and chanting Bigbang. They will be going back tonight in Seoul but too bad were not here when they arrive.
 
GD: “Baby let’s go our flight has been called.” He approached me after talking to someone on his phone.
  
I wonder who it is. Is he keeping something from me?
 
=====================================================================================
 
GIAN'S POV
  
We arrive in Indonesia safe and sound, I feel restless. We don’t get enough sleep last night we celebrate Chelle’s birthday and it was a blast especially Tabi’s birthday present to her. If you can see her expression I bet she is so ready to attack Tabi, everyone stayed in there room to rest for tomorrow’s fan meet, too bad Jiyong and Chelle is not here. While the dinosaur is sleeping beside me I fired up my laptop, I just wanted to check what happen to Chelle’s fan meet. I know she’s nervous but she’s excited to meet and greet her fans for the first time. Good thing Ilwoo is in the fan meet, he told me that he will send me DMs every now and then to update me about the said fan meet. What should I do about him? Should I tell him to leave Chelle forever? To cancel WGM and never work with her again to lessen the heartache his experiencing right now? But I know if I do that Chelle will be devastated, Ilwoo is a treasured friend not just for her but for me also. My head hurts every time I try to figure out what to do with them, I turn off my laptop when Ilwoo assured me that the fan meet went well, he will contact me one’s he landed in Japan.
 
The next day the boys are preparing for the fan meet, we are all in the backstage waiting for the event to start when Riri’s phone ring, it’s Chelle. I know his avoiding her right now because my good friend finds out about Ilwoo and Minho’s trip to my house, he summons all his will power before answering his phone.
  
RI: “My girlfriend, how are you? I miss you… Uhmmmmm hold on the makeup artist is calling me. I’ll pass the phone to Gian.”
 
I everyone looks at him with puzzled face. He is dressed up and no one is calling him, I bet he didn’t want to answer any questions from Chelle. Minho called Riri a while ago saying that Chelle found out that Ilwoo is still in Seoul the day of her birthday, they both agreed that before saying anything to Chelle they must talk first to each other so that they won’t get caught. He hands me his phone and sit beside me. Is she going to spit fire on me too?
  
GIAN: “What can I do for you?”
CHELE: “Well, I’m just checking on you guys. How are you?”
GIAN: “Were all good, they’re busy preparing for the event. Where are you?”
CHELLE: “Airport! Did you know Ilwoo lied to me?” Here we go.
GIAN: “What did he do?”
CHELLE: “His still in Seoul when the fan meet is happening, he didn’t even bother to say goodbye to me before he leaves.”
 
While she’s talking I stand and went outside of the dressing room, Ri follows me.
GIAN: “the fan meet is about to start, I can’t hear you. I’ll talk to you later bye.”
 
I look at Ri and hand him back his phone.
 
RI: “Why did you do that? You’re such a liar.”
GIAN: “Look who’s talking now. You lie first to her. Do you want me to tell her that Ilwoo doesn’t want to see her?”
 
Our conversation stops when the other members went out of the room with the managers and some YG security.
 
T.O.P: “You two are so dead once Chelle finds out that you’re both lying to her.” We both look at Tabi and raised our brows. “Let’s go the event is going to start.” He continues and smiles sweetly at us.
 
I stand in front of Manager Lee in the side of the stage while watching the fan meet. Everyone is beyond excited and happy. I think the fans are excited to see Tabi, out of the five of them he is the least visible to all them, and he just wanted to stay in the house and rest. Well I understand him about that but I can’t even go to work because of him, he doesn’t want to be left alone in the house. It’s just me or he is extra hot and handsome this day and I wonder why. The fan meet went smoothly, the crowd goes wild when it’s time to hug each of the Bigbang members, one of them wanted to kiss Tabi and based on his reaction he is shocked. He looks at me as if he wanted me to rescue him, I just smile at him and tucked my tongue out as I give way to Manager Lee and YG security to control the situation.  The fan meet went well; we just head back to the hotel then after a few hours were in the airport again, were going back to Seoul while Bae will go to Japan.
 
=========================================================================
 
We went straight to YGE Japan when we arrive. It’s my first time to be here and I like the office interior. Jiyong is busy playing with a panda stuff toy he found into the hallway, taking pictures and I guess he posted it in his IG account base on his reaction. I busied myself roaming around the office.
  
CHELLE: “Baby, I like the interior here, if we have a house of our own I’ll frame all your album cover and place in the hallway going to your office.”
GD: “Nice idea baby! Let’s go were going to our hotel now, I’m starving.”
 
I just nod and cling to his arms. I wonder what’s happening in the Kakaotalk fan meet. After taking dinner Jiyong take a shower while I go online to check my emails. Jiyong emerges from the bathroom, put his boxers on then give me a kiss on my cheeks and lay beside me in the bed and get him busy playing cut the rope in the iPad.
  
I check my twitter to say hi to my GA sisters when I read there topic. OMG! Does Gian know about this? I check each picture they upload and almost pop my eyes out with what I saw. I grab my phone to text Gian.
  
CHELLE: “Where are you?”
GIAN: “Here in the hotel, preparing back to Seoul. Why?”
CHELLE: “Have you checked the net? OMG! Gian, GA’s are talking about Tabi’s junjun.”
GIAN: “What?”
CHELLE: “You read it right. A lot of pictures of T.O.Ps junjun are flooding all over the net.”
GIAN: “Really?  HAHAHAHAHAHA GAs, they really miss the dinosaur huh?!”
CHELLE: “Well I guess yes and OMG the pictures it’s really. Uhm.. It’s really, I don’t know. He seems like a barrel man in flesh and blood.” I said and giggle.
GIAN: “He’s just proud of it, too bad his junjun is mine. Where’s Jiyong?”
CHELLE: “Here beside me busy playing in the iPad. I wonder what Tabi’s reaction is when he knows what’s happening in twitter.”
GIAN: “Wait I’ll check, I need to see it.”
 
Need to see it? Is she kidding me? She saw Tabi’s whole body what’s the point of checking he’s photos on the net? After a few minutes I receive another text from her, good thing Jiyong is so focus on playing and didn’t bother to ask what I’m doing and whose I’m texting.
  
GIAN: “I’ve seen the pictures; it’s tamed but still visible even though his jeans are not too tight.”
CHELLE: “I told you! I bet you already save a couple of his pictures.”
GIAN: “Yes! HAHAHAHAHA”
CHELLE: “ert! You’re always together but still save pictures of him from the net by the way where he is?”
GIAN: “He’s standing in front of me and talking to umma.”
CHELLE: “Is junjun still visible right now? ;)”
GIAN: “Yah! Mind Jiyong’s own junjun will you. YES! IT’S STILL VISIBLE! ;)”
CHELLE: “I think Jiyong’s junjun is sleeping. HAHAHAHAHA”
GIAN: “You’re not doing a good job my friend. You two are alone but junjun is sleeping? What the hell!”
CHELLE: “What do you want me to do? Look at junjun, tap him and tell him to wake up”
GIAN: “Why don’t you try to kiss him or better yet him…. him hard! ;p”
CHELLE: “Yah Gian! Watch your mouth, how dare you… HAHAHAHA”
GIAN: “I’m just giving you some suggestions, gosh!”
CHELLE: “I don’t need any of your suggestions, I hate you. Anyway I’ll text you later; I need to take a shower first.”
GIAN: “Okay were about to leave also. I’ll call you when we land in Seoul.”
 
=====================================================================================
  
TOP’S POV
 
Fan meet is over, we went back to our hotel to change and head back to Seoul. I’m talking to my umma and I notice that Gian is doing something fishy, as if something naughty is playing in her mind right now. She’s texting someone and at the same time checking her twitter account, I wonder what’s keeping her smile, she keeps smiling all by herself then she will glanced at me. After talking to umma, Manager Lee knocks on the door; I talk to him for a minute and went back to the room and talk to Gian.
 
T.O.P: “Stop what you’re doing, Manager Lee is here he’ll accompany you first to the car then he’ll comeback for me.”
  
She just looks at me and smile, a naughty smile. She continues to stare at me as if she’s not hearing me.
  
T.O.P: “Yah honey, still with me? Stand up now…”
GIAN: “Fine.”
She turned off my iPad then put it in my bag with her phone. I kiss her in the lips and hug her then accompany her to the door where Manager Lee is waiting, when she’s out I open my iPad and check for some weird stuffs then I saw a couple of my pictures taken from the fan meet earlier. I shake my head. That girl! Why did she bother to save these pictures? Picture of me standing with the other members, pictures of me dancing etc.  Where living under one roof and sleep in one bed, if she wants picture of mine I’m more than willingly to pose for her, I turn off my iPad and grab her phone, what’s this? A text conversation with Chelle, as I read their conversation I laugh and roll on the bed while clutching my stomach. Omo! This is so funny; my girl is such a ert, I like her suggestion especially the part and I bet Chelle is a walking red tomato right now. I decide to text her using Gian’s phone and make her life more embarrassing.
  
T.O.P: “Chelle, why are you so interested about my junjun?”
  
I receive a text message in an instant but it was Jiyong who replied to me.
  
GD: “Hyung, what are you talking about? Chelle is taking a shower.”
T.O.P: “Read their text conversation Jiyong.”
  
I waited a couple of minutes then Gian’s phone vibrates.
  
GD: “Hyung what’s wrong with your girl? She’s asking Chelle to… to… oh my God! I can’t believe it! She is going to be the cause of my early death.”
T.O.P: “I don’t know what’s gotten to our girls and talk about our stuff. I wonder what they say to each other when their together.”
GD: “Hyung talk to Gian, she’s teaching my girl rated x stuffs.”
T.O.P: ‘Rated x? HAHAHAHAHA by the way Bae is asking if Chelle saw my gifts in the apartment”
GD: “Yah we saw it! She almost flips the damn bed because of that.”
T.O.P: “Your girl is so easy to tease.”
GD: “Where did you buy that?”
T.O.P: “Philippines. Want one?”
GD: “I don’t need that, I have my own junjun! I’ll text you later hyung, she’s here.”
  
I didn’t bother to reply, I just shake my head while me, Ri and Dae are walking towards the car. While waiting for our flight Gian is looking for something in her bag and I bet she’s looking for her phone.
  
T.O.P: “Looking for your phone honey?”
GIAN: “I think I forgot it in the hotel.” She whines.
T.O.P: “You put it in my bag with the ipad.”
GIAN: “I thought I left my phone in the bed earlier and I’m sure you read my messages.”
T.O.P: “Yup! I read everything, from Ilwoo’s messages to your recent conversation with Chelle.”
GIAN: “I think you should wear more loose jeans or wear those crouch pads from now on honey.”
T.O.P: “Dinosaurs don’t wear crouch pads honey.”
  
She just looked at me and raised her brows. I just laugh at her reaction and tucked my tongue out. What I’m going to do with this girl?
 
=====================================================================================
 
After taking a bath and doing my evening routine, I put on my undies and wear Jiyong’s shirt. I’m drying my hair with my towel when I went back to the bedroom; Jiyong is still playing when I lay beside him.
  
CHELLE: “Can you please stop playing baby? You need to rest, is Bae already arrived?”
  
He just shrugged his shoulders put his phone beside my phone and tug me closer to him.
  
GD: “Hmmmmm smells good.”
CHELLE: “Always. Can I pull a hair in your armpit? Just one.” I said while battling my eyelashes to him.
GD: “No way baby! It hurts! You can smell my armpit all you want but don’t pull any hair.”
CHELLE: “Just one, promise!”
GD: “No! No! No!!!!!!!!!!”
CHELLE: “Fine!” I said and turn my back to him.
GD: “Aish! Alright but promise me just one only.”
  
My face lights up as I turn to face him again. I nod and sit on the bed.
  
CHELLE: “Ready?”
 
He smiled sweetly but vanishes immediately when I pull one hair strand from his armpit without warning.
  
GD: “Ouch!” he said mouth twisted. “Now my turn.”
  
He move on top of me and pinned me to the bed, he hold both of my wrist on top of my head and start tickling me, I try to wiggle while laughing so hard but I failed.
 
CHELLE: “Baby stop, your killing me.” I said in between giggles.
 
I almost catching my breath when he stop ticking me. This guy! Sometimes he’s so playful but I love to see him this way. He stared at me while he lean his forehead against mine.
  
GD: “I love you so much Mrs. Kwon Jiyong, you’re my life and everything.”
 
I smile sweetly to him and clings my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately.
 
CHELLE: “Me to baby! I don’t know what to do if I don’t have you. I wish we could be like this forever. No fighting, no one gets hurt.”
GD: “Yes!” he said and moves to lay beside me. He put his hand on my back and make me lean on his chest while he gently my back then he continues. “You know I don’t make promises but now I promise you I won’t hurt you again. I won’t do anything stupid to make you run away and leave me again. I don’t want to be in hell again, baby. Promise me you won’t leave me”
CHELLE: “Oh baby! I won’t do that. I won’t leave you, I promise but why you’re not calling me princess anymore?” I said and pout.
 
Jiyong pinch my nose and kiss my forehead.
 
GD: “Because you’re not my princess anymore, you’re my queen.”
 
I don’t know what to say anymore, I just move and hug him tightly. It feels good to be this way, me cuddling him and him assuring and telling me how much he loves me. We stay in that way for a couple of hours then we heard a knock on the door.
  
CHELLE: “I’ll get it” I said and jumps off the bed.
 
I walk towards the door and found a white envelop on the floor, I pick it up and it’s for Jiyong. I went back and give it to him.
 
CHELLE: “It’s for you, baby.”
 
I lay beside him again and lean on his shoulder, he open the envelope and found a note inside.
 
“The opening of my store went well but it would be more complete if you were there.
Anyway see you at the concert tomorrow.
                                                                                                                           Xoxo kiko”
  
He looks at me and crumpled the paper and throws it straight in the trash can. He pulls the duvet over us and turns off the bedside lamp.
  
GD: “Let’s sleep baby! I love you.”
  
I close my eyes and felt his lips on my forehead and was both off to dreamland.