We kiss, we make up!

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 38: 
 
 
 
 
I was inside Papa YGs office waiting for Gian and Manager Kang. They took the 2nd flight back to Korea when Papa YG called Manager Kang and told him that he needs him ASAP.
 
When the two arrived, President Yang and Manager Kang both agree for my debut. He called Il Woo's agency and set a meeting today.
 
We all went to Il Woo's agency to discuss the WGM proposal.
 
========================================================
 
Jung Il Woo's POV
 
After I talked to her friend, i immediately talk to my manager asking him to accept the WGM project only if I'll be the one to choose for my visual wife. I also ask him to set an appointment with YGE so that I can work with Chelle.
 
After party, unexpected seat mate in the plane and now a meeting. She's all over me or i'm all over her? 
 
The after party was a blast. Talking and knowing her a bit is interesting. And her friends is such a good company. I really enjoyed it. 
 
This morning at the plane, shes my seat mate although, we didn't talk much because were both tired. I cant sleep. I cant calm myself down. All I do is to stare at her, laugh every time I remember something from last night at the bar. And now i'm on my way for a meeting with her agency.
 
I hope everything will went smoothly because honestly I really wanted to know her more. 
 
I pause and hold the door when I remember the last thing I said. I really wanted to know her more. . .or. . .i'm starting to like the girl?
 
========================================================
 
The meeting went smoothly. The credits were divided fairly. I told Manager Kang about my plans for the day. See Lee Joon and go to the salon and spa to relax.
 
After the meeting Gian and I decided to buy a snack and visit JTCamp. We went to see Lee Joon to personally congratulate him for the MV success. We had a little chit chat before we went to the spa.
 
Its dark when we decided to go home.
 
The light on apartment were all switched on when we arrived. The boys are here. When we enter the apartment, I found YB, Daedae and Ri on the dining table eating. I turn around and found GD sleeping in the couch then TOP comes out from Gian's room.
 
"He went straight her to look for you but when he found nobody was here he went to YGE building hoping he could find you there. The staff told him that you went out to meet someone with sanjangnim and your manager but didn't know where. He went back here and stayed on the living room walking here and there then seat to the couch repeatedly. I never saw him became crazy for a girl before Chelle. He was really sorry for what happened and just so you know he hasn't eaten anything since we arrived in Korea." TOP said when he finds me staring at GD on the couch.
 
I look at Gian and she nod at me. The boys went to their room while TOP followed Gian to her room. 
 
=================================================================
 
TOP and Gian went to Gian's room and found the other members inside.
 
YB: "How's the meeting with Il Woo?"
Gian: "It went well. I think next week we will be having a meeting with the producer of WGM, fix their filming and they're good to go."
DS: "Wow! Chelle noona must be excited."
Gian: "Yup! So excited and I might say Il Woo really wants to work with her."
SR: "I don't think the dragon will like that."
TOP: "Well that's Jiyong's problem. Do you think Chelle will forgive the dragon after their fight?"
SR: "Hyung you wanna bet?"
DS: "Your always like that. Betting like theres no tomorrow." And hit Ri in the head.
 
The three members went to the door to peek on Chelle and Jiyong on the living room.
 
TOP: "Yah, Gian! Do you think this is the right time to tell them?
YB: "Tell us what hyung?" Turning around after hearing what Tabi said.
SR: "I bet its about junjun."
Gian: "Junjun? You will be surprise if you meet junjun."
DS: "Sshh Ri stop talking, the dragon is up."
 
=================================================================
 
When I left standing alone in the room, I went to stare the dragon sleeping in the couch.
 
You are so unfair! How can you easily take away my pain with just staring on your beautiful face? Why does my heart easily forgive you just by your presence? I said to myself as I cant help myself not to cry.
 
God! What did you do to me Kwon Jiyong? I really hate you but I hate myself more for forgiving you that easily after hurting me.
 
I shake me head as I head to my room to get a blsnket. Its starting to snow outside and its really cold even we do have heater inside.
 
I decided to cook him "Sinigang na hipon", a filipino dish of shrimp with soup before waking him up. I placed the tray of food on the center table, bent down on my knees and slowly tap his shoulder.
 
Chelle: "Hi. I heard you haven't eat anything since you came back from Hongkong. Here, I cook a filipino dish for you. Eat it while its hot.
GD: "Baby i'm sorry. I know I hurt you in some ways but I swear it wasn't my intension. I went to your room the following they so we can talk but you already left. I was crazy looking for you all over the place but I cant find you. Your right! I should've keep a distance from her. Please baby talk to me, say something. If you want to hit me then do it. . .just forgive me. And please stop crying coz its killing me."
 
I lift my head and stared in Jiyong's eyes. I wipe my tears with the back of my hands and look straight in his eyes.
 
Chelle: "Im sorry for being inconsiderate Jiyong. Im just too jealous with her. I know you wouldn't want to hurt me. Im sorry if I left. Im sorry i'm weak. Its just that. . .its like a knife was stab on my heart to see you with other girl. It really hurts like hell."
 
Jiyong reach for my hand and guided me to sit beside him.
 
"Sshhhh baby stop crying okay? Do you want me dead?" He said while wiping my tears with his hands.
 
I shake my head to disagree.
 
"I'm sure umma, Gian and mom will kill me if they find out you cried because of me. Not to mention your yeobo, you boyfriend and Gaho. I promise it wont happen again. I'll make it up to you."
 
We smiled to each other while our eyes busy staring at each other. GD hold my chin and slowly lean closer to kiss me when Seung Ri came rushing in the living room. 
 
"Yes! They already kiss and make up. Lets party!"
 
I hide my face on GDs back because of embarrassment. My face went red when Ri caught us almost about to kiss. GD threw pillow to Ri.
 
GD: "How can we kiss if your on a bad timing? Aigoo! Can you go back to where you came from and lock your self inside? So I can kiss my girl."
SR: "No! I'm hungry and this soup looks yummy. Can I eat this?"
GD: "No, its mine! She prepared it for me. Go prepare yours."
SR: "Alright alright! Relax hyung. Chill! Your soooo high blood."
 
When Ri went to the kitchen, GD gently tap my arm. He's lips pouting asking for a kiss. Omo! How can he be so adorable even in pouting. What a cute dragon?! I look around to check no one was watching us. I lean closer to give him a quick kiss on his lips.
 
SR: "Yaaaaaaaaaahh! How dare you kiss somebody in front of your boyfriend. 
I hate you! As a punishment i'll eat all of this. Hyung c'mon lets eat."
 
Everyone went to the dining room and start eating the food I cook for my dragon with happy faces.