Princess Panda

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 51:
 
 
 
 
Its a brand new week, the boys are busy with their own projects. Dae and Bae with their own solo albums. Gian accompany TOP while shooting with his movie. Ri with his japanese shows while me, helping Jiyong to plan a concept for his upcoming 1st world tour.
 
Ilwoo calls me everyday since he gave me the phone. He updates me on his own schedule. I wonder what happen to Minho?
 
The day before their con the boys leave Korea. Finally me and Gian both have time for ourselves. Gian went out shopping, buying christmas gifts for us while I busied myself learning from my mentors Tablo, Teddy and Choice37.
 
========================================================
 
Daesung POV
 
I have to stay in Osaka for a photo shoot for a magazine. The other members went straight to Fukuoka for the last stop of our concert this year. I was preparing for the photo shoot when Kiko enter the dressing room. Uh oh i'm in trouble.
 
Kiko: "Hi Daesung! Sorry for the unexpected visit. But can I ask you a favor? I need to talk and see GD. Can you help me?"
DS: "Uhm I don't think so Kiko. Call him."
Kiko: "He's not answering my calls. Looks like he blocked me from his incomings. My calls go straight to his voicemails."
DS: "Okay! I'll tell Jiyong hyung you're looking for him."
Kiko: "Is the girl with you?"
DS: "You mean Chelle? No! She's busy with her own projects in Korea."
Kiko: "Good! I can have GD alone."
DS: "Sorry but i'm really busy. I cant promise you anything."
Kiko: "Please Dae, I really want to see GD. I miss him a lot!"
DS: "I don't know what happen to the both of you."
Kiko: "He just broke up with me and I didn't know why."
DS: "I cant help you, sorry! Ask Jiyong hyung if you want."
Kiko: "Are you going to Fukuoka after your photo shoot?"
DS: "I don't know!"
Kiko: "I'll wait for you in my car Dae. I'm going to Fukuoka tonight."
DS: "What are you talking about? I have a lot of things to think. If you want to go, go on your own."
Kiko: "Okay! I'll find a way to see Jiyong."
 
When Kiko left I immediately called YB hyung.
 
YB: "Daesung-ah what's up?"
DS: "Hyung Kiko just came here. She's going to Fukuoka to see Jiyong hyung."
YB: "Copy that! I'll talk to GD. Thanks Dae! Goodluck on your photo shoot. See you later. Fighting!"
 
========================================================
 
Taeyang's POV
 
After I hanged up the phone I immediately went to Jiyong's room but before I can knock Riri grab my hand and drag me to the elevator.
 
YB: "Maknae I need to talk to Jiyong."
SR: "Hyung, I just went to his room to ask him to accompany me to the petshop but he's sleeping. TOP hyung is busy reading his script."
YB: "Why do we have to go there?"
SR: "I want to buy a dog hyung."
YB: "You cant barely take care of yourself Ri. Don't buy a dog."
SR: "Its for my girlfriend not for me. What breed would you recommend hyung?"
YB: "German shepherd."
SR: "Hyung! I want to give her something cute."
YB: "Bulldog!"
SR: "Hyung!!!"
YB: "Alright! Hmmmm something cute?! Uhm lets just buy a dog chain maknae."
SR: "What are we doing to the dog chain?"
YB: "I'll place it in your neck. You always say your cute. Lets go! I'll buy the most expensive dog chain for you."
SR: "Hyung, your the worst!"
YB: "Think of it, if you're going to be Chelle's pet you can sleep beside her. She will hug you all the time. Feed you and she will scrub your whole body. You dont want that?"
SR: "Hmmmmmm you have a good point hyung. Plus Jiyong hyung will not be able to punish me."
YB: "Lets just hurry, I really need to speak with Jiyong."
SR: "Arasso!"
 
We found a zhu, a princess type with a white fur. Ri chooses the one with a snow white fir. He bought clothes, shoes, shampoo and everything the vet says. Whoa! Maknae really likes Chelle to be happy. He even said to put his name and Chelle's as the adaptive parents in the paper. After buying the things he need we go back to our hotel. I need to talk to the dragon.
 
YB: "Jiyong good thing your up."
TOP: "Whats the problem?"
YB: "Kiko. . . She's on her way here."
GD: "WHAAAAT?!"
YB: "Dae called me. He said Kiko is going to the concert."
TOP: "You're going to be in trouble again Jiyong."
YB: "What will you do?"
GD: "I don't know."
YB: "Man just ignore her. At least Chelle isn't here. She cant harm her again."
TOP: "YB's right Jiyong, just ignore her. Will be here anyways. We wont tell she watch the concert. I'll call Gian to keep Chelle away from the internet."
 
========================================================
 
I was about to call Jiyong when Gian arrive with lots of shopping bags. She bought a lot of stuff again then suddenly her phone rings. She went to her room to take the call.
 
Gian: "Hon, why? Is he in trouble again? Arasso! I love you too!"
 
She went back to the living room but before I can ask who called and where she went there's a knock on the door. She opens it and were both shocked, its Joon!
 
Joon: "Hi Chelle! Hi Gian!"
Chelle: "Hello Joon! Good to see you again. What brings you here?"
Joon: "I just wanted to visit you."
Gian: "Good! Both of you go to the amusement park." She said and push me and Joon to the door.
Joon: "I just came and you want me to leave? Anyways thats a good idea. You don't want to come?"
 
Gian didn't answer Joon's question. She grab my coat and hand it to me. Whats wrong with this girl? She just arrived from shopping and now shes pushing me to go out with Joon.
 
Gian: "Go enjoy each others company."
Chelle: "Hey whats with you? I don't want to go out. It freezing outside and you know I cant stay outside longer on winter. Joon can we just stay. I can cook for you."
Joon: "Sounds great!"
Gian: "Alright! Can I borrow you laptop Chelle? I want to download music from your list." She said and grab here shopping bags.
Chelle: "Sure! Its on my table. What do you want to eat Joon?"
Joon: "Anything Chelle."
Chelle: "Sit down. Have yourself at home." I said as I went to the kitchen to give him a drink.
Joon: "Thank you! Are you going to spend christmas here or are you going for a vacation?"
Chelle: "Well we decided to go for a vacation. Why asked?"
Joon: "Nothing! Anyways I want to visit Philippines again."
Chelle: "Why don't you go to Thunder when he visits Philippines? Don't worry Raizo if we have a longer vacation i'll tell you so you can come with us. Anyways how about a creamy macaroni soup? What do you think?"
Joon: "Perfect for winter. Really?! I'm looking forward to that. Rain hyung already watched the MV and he really wants to meet you Chelle."
Chelle: "OMG! I need a new clothes, shoes, haircut and everything. I need to look good when I meet him." I said as I felt my cheeks turns pink.
Gian: "Joon please be careful in saying the name of your hyung. She's like being possess by a crazy spirit everytime she heard his name. She's big big fan. A certified clouds."
Joon: "Hahaha! You're inlove with hyung Chelle? He's really my idol."
Chelle: "Yah! Joon don't tell him that I have a crush on him arasso?"
Joon: "We will be visiting hyung next week. You wanna come?"
Chelle: "Of course! That would be great! What should I wear Gian? I'll bring his album and ask him to sign it. And my camera. OMG! OMG!"
Gian: "I told you Joon. She's turning into a fangirl mode again."
 
I leave Joon and Gian in the living room. I went to the kitchen to cook the soup. I check on my watch. The con is about to start any minute. When the soup is ready I call Gian and Joon to join me in the dining room.
 
Chelle: "Uhm Joon did you had a chance falling for your virtual wife?"
Joon: "It really depends on your compatibility with your partner. Speaking of WGM, looks like Ilwoo hyung likes you." 
Gian: "See? I told you, oppa likes you a lot."
Joon: "How come you didn't noticed it Chelle?"
Chelle: "Uhmmmmmm I don't know!"
Joon: "He likes you! Believe me!"
Chelle: "Guys, cut it off! Its impossible. He's a good guy but i'm inlove with someone else."
Joon: "Omo! Rain hyung is so lucky. You're so faithful to him."
 
The dinner went well. Joon left and told me that we will see Rain after christmas. I was siting in the couch and open my laptop to check my emails.
 
Gian: "What are you doing?"
Chelle: "Using my brand new macbook air. Why?"
Gian: "You cant use it!"
 
Before I can even ask why, we  both heard a knock. Gian stand up and open the door. Its Minho!
 
Gian: "What are you doing here? I told you don't come here anymore!"
Minho: "Even though your my Guem Jandi and Kim Nana i'm here to see Chelle."
Gian: "Liar!"
Minho: "Hi Chelle! Can I come in? Its freezing."
Chelle: "Hello Minho! Gian let him come inside."
 
Minho sit beside me while Gian went inside her room when her phone rings again. Aigoo! I'm sure its the dinosaur. The most handsome dinosaur I ever met.
 
Minho: "Nice gadget!"
Chelle: "Thank you! What are you doing here?"
Minho: "I'm bored so I decided to pay you a visit."
Chelle: "Really? Do you want something to eat? I just cook macaroni soup. I'll reheat it first. Make yourself comfortable."
 
While setting the table, Gian came to me. She told me Tabi called. The concert end well and the boy are in a resto right now having late dinner. Then Minho interrupt us.
 
Minho: "I didn't know Jiyong is dating!"
Chelle: "Whaaat?!"
Minho: "Someone saw  GD and a japanese model having a dinner right now."
Gian: "Yaaah! What are you doing? Who told you to open that?!"
Chelle: "Gu Junpyo let me see."
 
I saw a pic of Kiko and Jiyong on the same restaurant. I excuse myself to call the dragon. Everytime the girl is around, happens. I lock myself inside my room then call Jiyong.
 
Chelle: "Baby where are you? You okay? I saw her. Is she with you?"
GD: "Who? Were having a dinner. Our managers on the table right next to us."
Chelle: "Kiko! Are you with her baby?"
GD: "What? No! She's not with me. How did you know?"
Chelle: "Your pic is flooding in the net."
GD: "Well she's here. I saw her enter with her friends but where not sharing tables. And shes not with us."
Chelle: "Alright! I just want to check on you. Bye! Love you baby."
GD: "Thanks! I love you too. See you soon."
 
After I hanged up I heard Gian talking to Minho.
 
Gian: "What have you done? I've been trying so hard to keep her away from her laptop."
Minho: "Yah! I just read an article. Whats wrong with that?"
Gian: "You want me to tie you upside down?"
Chelle: "Its okay Gian. Im sorry Minho."
 
The three of us play board games. The two still arguing in each other. I shake my head watching them. This guys! They always have a cat fight. They love to tease one another. Just like Seung Ri and Jiyong. Minho left the apartment with a happy face and Gian on the other hand lock herself in her room. 
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV 
 
After the talk I had with YB and TOP about Kiko, Seung Ri enter my room holding a puppy. I guess Dae just arrived and maknae saw him and drag to follow him.
 
YB: "Whats the name of your dog maknae?"
SR: "I still don't know hyung. I'm still thinking of it. I want it to be unique and I want my girlfriend to be happy."
DS: "Lets name the dog Seung Hyun."
SR: "Yah! Hyung please! I didn't ask you about this matter."
TOP: "Come here Dae! I'll slap you. My name is Seung Hyun! SEUNG HYUN! Remember that."
GD: "Lets name it panda! That's cute right? Thats final!"
DS: "Thats a good name. Panda come. Panda! Panda!"
YB: "Panda. . . Sit!"
GD: "Panda. . . Play dead!"
SR: "Yah! Stop hyung! Yaaah!"
GD: "Your girlfriend will love that name. Panda!"
YB: "Panda your so cute."
SR: "I know hyung. Thank you!"
YB: "Not you maknae! The puppy."
 
Everyone laughs to what Bae said. Another reason to tease and bully our adorable maknae.
 
Before the concert starts I spotted Kiko in the VIP zone. Thank God! Chelle is not here. I don't know what to do if she gets hurt again.
 
I stayed in the area opposite Kiko to avoid her the entire concert. I manage to zoom out of the venue without being notice by her.
 
I feel relieved when we went to the restaurant to have our late dinner. Kiko wasn't on my sight. I thought I have avoided her. To my surprise I saw her enter the resto with her friend. They occupy the table right next to us.
 
I didn't bother to look at her. I continue  eating as if nothing happen. Then suddenly my phone rings. My pic appear on the screen. Chelle is calling. I pick up the phone. She just saw a pic of me and Kiko eating in the same restaurant. Whoa! Internet! So fast!
 
YB: "Was it Chelle?"
GD: "Yup! She just saw the pic of us eating here."
TOP: "Aist! I told Gian to keep Chelle away from going online. Jiyong your girl is just like you. Stubborn and hard headed sometimes."
 
I just smile and shrugged my shoulder to what TOP said. Well he's right! If i'm stubborn and hard headed, Chelle is the double me. Its just that she can handle herself more than I do. She can stay calm than me.
 
GD: "Thats why she's the lady dragon TOP hyung. Lets finish our food and go back to our apartment. I wanted to stay here for a while to have a little drink but I guess i'll pass the idea."
 
 
My manager is asking for the bill when Kiko pulled a chair and sit beside me.
 
Kiko: "Nice con. As usual! Always jam packed!"
GD: "What do you want?"
YB: "Man!" YB whispers while shaking his head a bit. Only me and the other members understands.
GD: "Alright! Anything I can do for you Kiko?"
Kiko: "Oh babe I missed that tone. And I miss you! Uhm babe can we talk? I cant reach your phone."
GD: "We can talk here infront of them. What do you want?"
Kiko: "I want to talk to you in private."
GD: "Just tell me what you want. I'm tired and besides we cant be seen together in public."
Kiko: "Why?"
YB: "I don't need to tell you Kiko. I'm sure you know what i'm talking about."
TOP: "Tell what you want. Besides he'll tell it to us later."
Kiko: "Why are you guys so cold to me? Were friends right?"
DS: "We just don't want trouble."
SR: "Were friends you know that but were in a public place."
Kiko: "So lets all go to Jiyong's suite then. Lets catch up! We haven't talk for a while."
GD: "Cut the crap! Just tell me what you want."
Kiko: "Lets go for a vacation."
GD: "I cant!"
TOP: "We already have plans."
Kiko: "Can I come with you guys? Just like before."
 
We look at each other. Waiting who will answer to what Kiko just said. Shocked registered to our faces.
 
Mr.Kim: "I'm sorry Kiko but you cant. They have schedule even on holiday. I don't think they can afford to get a vacation. Now if you'll excuse us, my boys needs to rest. Were flying back to Korea early tomorrow. Goodnight Kiko chan. Thank you for watching the concert.
 
The five of us stands at the same time. Manager Kim tap my shoulder and nod. I mouthed thank you before he turn back to Kiko and accompany her back to her friends.
 
========================================================
 
I was turning off my laptop when someone door bells. My brow furrowed thinking who it is. Its really late. Who could this be? I guess Minho left something here and went back. I went to open the door and found Ilwoo standing on our door step holding a galloon of ice cream. Vanilla ice cream.
 
Chelle: "What are you doing here? Its kinda late."
Ilwoo: "Sorry for the unannounced visit. I cant sleep so I decided to go here. Ice cream?"
Chelle: "You went all the way here because you cant sleep?!" I said and open the door wider.
Ilwoo: "Uhmmmmmmmm... Yup! Lets eat this ice cream before it melts."
Chelle: "Take a sit. Make yourself at home. I'll go get a cup and a spoon."
 
I headed towards the kitchen while Ilwoo sits in the couch.
 
Ilwoo: "Nice gadget! Is this yours?"
Chelle: "Yup! Someone gave it to me."
Ilwoo: "I see. You alone? Where's Gian?"
Chelle: "She's in here room. Probably sleeping. You want to see her?"
Ilwoo: "No! Its okay. I thought your alone. Lets eat! You wanted something else to eat? Just tell me."
Chelle: "No Ilwoo, thank you! Uhmmmm I love vanilla flavored ice cream."
Ilwoo: "I know! That's why it's what I brought."
Chelle: "Huh? How did you know?"
Ilwoo: "Well i'm reading the research about you WGM gathered. Its written there."
Chelle: "I see! This one tastes like the ice cream I used to eat in the Philippines. So creamy!"
Ilwoo: "I'm glad you like it. Hmm yeobo where's your ring?"
Chelle: "Uhmmm its in my jewelry box. I don't wear jewelries when i'm at home. And i'm afraid that I might lost the ring. Its too expensive and too important to your family."
Ilwoo: "Thank you for giving importance to our family heirloom yeobo." He said while staring at me.
 
I bow my head to hide my pink cheeks. Ilwoo has this habit of staring at me since that day we met.
 
Chelle: "Why do you keep staring at me?"
Ilwoo: "Is there something wrong? I can stare at your beautiful face all day and night yeobo."
Chelle: "You're making me blush."
Ilwoo: "Yeobo you're so cute!" He said while pinching my nose.
Chelle: "Hey stop it! Don't pinch my nose. It gets red so easily. I'm gonna look like Rudolf."
Ilwoo: "As you wish yeobo!"
 
After eating ice cream and had a little chit chat for our next shoot of WGM that will be held in Jeju island, Ilwoo say goodbye.
 
Ilwoo: "Tell Gian I say hi."
Chelle: "I will! Thanks for the visit and for the ice crem. See you soon. Take care. Bye!"
Ilwoo: "Bye yeobo! Dream of me later."
 
Before I could answer Ilwoo ride his car and make his way off the road.
 
========================================================
 
The boys have an early flight back to Korea the following day. Seung Ri, the cutes and adorable maknae is wearing a shirt matching the shirt of the puppy he's holding. Both wearing a shades too. The other members also wearing a shades while laughing to the their youngest member. They also keep a distance away from the little Seung Hyun as if they doesn't know Seung Ri. 
 
G-Dragon took out his phone from his pocket and take a stolen shot of Seung Ri talking to his puppy. He twitted YB the picture.
 
IBGDRGN:
@RealTaeyang yo man! Do you know the weird guy standing behind you?
 
GD tap TOP's shoulder and show the picture while pointing at Seung Ri. Dae and Bae lean to GD and TOP then the four laugh like crazy.
 
SR: "Yah! What are you looking at? Can I see it?"
 
GD had his phone back to his pocket and walk away to Seung Ri.
 
SR: "Aigoo! Panda your ajussi are acting weird. Anyways ready to meet your mom?"
 
On the other hand the two girls are busy cooking breakfast for the kings.
 
Chelle: "The Bigbang dorm is no use. Its just for storing clothes and shoes."
Gian: "Yah right! All their personal stuffs are here."
Chelle: "Even Ri's panda collections are here. We really need to buy a new rack for his pandas."
 
The girls was in the living room waiting for the boys to arrived when the door locks clicks and a cute puppy enter the door.
 
Gian: "Wow a puppy! Aigoo so cute."
SR: "Yah! Its for my girlfriend."
Gian: "Whats with the matching outfits?"
SR: "My girlfriend meet our daughter."
Chelle: "OMG! She's so cute! Whats her name my boyfriend?"
SR: "Panda!"
Gian: "Panda? Who gave that name?"
SR: "The dragon."
Chelle: "Why Panda? She look like a princess but Panda is a unique name."
GD: "Hi baby!"
TOP: "Hello hon!"
 
Instead of waiting for Seung Ri to answer, Gian and I run to hug and kiss our boyfriends.
 
SR: "Yah! This girls ignore me because of their boyfriends. Come here Panda i'll show you the whole apartment. 
YB: "Panda. . . Come!"
 
The panda dog and the real panda went to YB at the same time.
 
YB: "Maknae i'm calling her not you."
SR: "That name makes me confuse."
DS: "You're always confuse."
Chelle: "Yah! You're so mean with my boyfriend guys. From now on we'll call her princess panda or PP. Is that okay with you my boyfriend?"
SR: "Of course my girlfriend. You like it? I even bought matching outfits for the three of us."
Chelle: "I love it my boyfriend! Thank you!"
GD: "Lets eat! I'm hungry. Panda. . . Come!"
SR: "Hyung, do you need anything?"
TOP: "He's calling your daughter not you."
SR: "PP. . . Come princess panda. . . Come! She wont come to me."
YB: "Try calling her panda."
SR: "Panda. . . Come to daddy! Omo! She approached me."
DS: "She loves the name panda!"
Chelle: "Guys lets eat before the food gets cold!"
 
Everyone followed me in the dining room. The table is already set when the boys arrived. I sit beside GD and quietly put food in his plate. Everyone is happy talking to each other. Teasing maknae of course. PP is cuddling in my feet. Yay! This puppy is so sweet just like his dad.
 
After eating Dae volunteered to wash the dishes. The others gathered in the living room with Gian. PP went to the room with me. She followed me wherever I go.
 
YB: "Maknae you trending worldwide."
SR: "What did I do this time? Aigoo! VIPs around the world loves me so much."
GD: "Their talking about you and panda."
YB: "Jiyong posted a pic of you with panda."
SR: "You're bullying me again. My daughter is so adorable!"
TOP: "I think Panda is much more popular than you."
SR: "Thats not true hyung!"
YB: "Are you guys ready for our vacation?"
DS: "I'm ready and excited!" Dae shouted from the kitchen.
TOP: "Where's Chelle?"
Gian: "Attitude problem!"
GD: "Why?"
Gian: "Because you couldn't come with us for the vacation."
GD: "I have work. I can practice my ninja moves."
SR: "I'll tell sanjangnim if you do that."
GD: "I'll leave you all for a moment. I need to talk to Mrs.G-Dragon."
 
Before GD can stand from the couch, Dae emerges from the kitchen holding some ice cream.
 
DS: "Who wants some vanilla flavored ice cream?!"
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
I followed Chelle in her room and found two suit cases laying in her bed. One for her and the other one for me. PP is quietly siting in the couch watching her mom. Chelle went out of the closet holding some clothes. I sat in her bed as she quietly arrange our clothes in the suit case.
 
GD: "Hey baby you okay?"
Chelle: "Yah! Why? Do you want something to bring in your Phuket trip?"
GD: "Anything you prepare will be fine, you know what I need. Sorry if I cant go with you baby. I really want to but you know that I cant."
Chelle: "Sshhh we already talked about it baby. Its just me. I'll be fine."
GD: "I know your not Mrs.Kwon. Me either. Coz I really want to spend christmas with you."
Chelle: "I'll be fine, don't worry! I'm spending christmas with them. I'm worried about you. You're just with manager Kim."
GD: "I can practice my ninja moves if you want to."
Chelle: "No baby you don't! I don't want you to risk your job just for me."
GD: "But. . ."
Chelle: "No more buts Mr.G-Dragon! We will be spending more christmas together. Trust me!"
GD: "Thats sounds nice! We will be celebrating christmas, new years, birthdays together. FOREVER!"
 
Chelle lean forward and give me a kiss on my cheeks. She was about to move away but I pulled her arms making her sit on my lap. I s my arms on her waist and start tickling her.
 
Chelle: "Yah! Baby stop it! I might fall." She said while trying to escape from my arms.
GD: "No! You wont fall. I'm holding you."
Chelle: "Stop it baby please! Your killing me."
GD: "Alright! I just want to hear your laugh. I missed hearing it." I said and hug her tight and kiss her hair.
Chelle: "I miss you."
GD: "I miss you more. Look at Panda. She's staring at you. She knows maknae is her dad. Its in the paper."
Chelle: "What? Seung Ri! Yah! Kwon Jiyong who owns that Tback I found in your undies drawer huh?"
GD: "How long will you be staying in Manila?"
Chelle: "2 days I think."
GD: "Let panda spend time with Gaho."
Chelle: "Is that okay with umma? Kwon Jiyong you didn't answer my question. Who's Tback is that? I change my mind. PP is going with you in Phuket so girls wont flirt with you."
GD: "Thats mine baby. You wanna wear it? Its fine with me. Panda will be in so much stress if I bring her with me. Let umma and Gaho take care of her."
Chelle: "Jiyong you know I don't wear that kind of undies. ert! No! You'll bring PP with you. Thats final!"
GD: "Okay! What my baby wants my baby gets! Are you done packing? Lets join the others in the living room."
Chelle: "Almost done only if you let go of me."
 
I help Chelle pack our things and carry Panda and went outside to join the others.
 
========================================================
 
When me and Jiyong went to the living room, the 4 members are eating ice cream. Jiyong joined the 4 while Gian is staring at me while waving her phone. 
 
I grab my phone and there is a message from her.
 
Gian: *Where did you get the ice cream?*
Chelle: *Yeobo!*
Gian: *I knew it. He misses you. You lucky girl!*
Chelle: *He cant sleep thats why he went here with the ice cream.*
Gian: *He's inlove with you.*
Chelle: *Lets talk later! Delete the convos. The dino is looking at you.*
 
After I send the message, TOP suddenly lean forward to Gian.
 
TOP: "Who are you texting hon?"
Gian: "I'm not texting. Look, i'm playing!"
 
Wow! She is indeed a good liar. She look at me and shrugged her shoulder. I sit beside GD and noticed him staring at Gian.
 
Gian: "What?!"
GD: "You two are hiding something."
TOP: "You sense it too Jiyong?"
GD: "Yes, hyung!"
Chelle: "Aist! We went to the grocery yesterday! What are you talking about!"
 
I guess GD and TOP were convinced to what I said. After eating the ice cream, we went to our own rooms. The others pack their things for our trip and take a rest after.