Swagger Couple

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 40:
 
 
 
 
The boys took the first flight back to Korea with Gian. They need to get back to Korea before everyone noticed that their missing. Gian manage to get an excuse to go with the same flight with the boys. 
 
Mr.Kang already know that I will stay until my mom's birthday. Yeobo insist that he wants to see my mom before he leaves. The crew thinks its a great idea. I want to protest but Mr.Kang beat me to it. While in the car, Ilwoo and I keep talking. I was surprise because we have so much in common like movies, interest, books even with foods.
 
I was shocked when Ilwoo gave my mom a birthday present. It was a simple but elegant bracelet. I look at him and he just smiled at me. After a few hours of eating and chit chat, the crew, Mr.Kang and my yeobo have to leave for their flight.
 
I wave and bow to everyone before they leave and to my surprise, my yeobo suddenly drag me in his arms and hug me tight then give me a quick peck to my lips.
 
"Did I surprise you?" He said while smiling at me.
 
"Uhmmmm. . . Yes!" I said while looking at him with mouth hanged open.
 
"Sorry yeobo. I didn't mean it but i'm your husband right? So I can kiss and hug you whenever I want." He continued still smiling at me.
 
Before I can response, he went straight to the car while I still rooted to my spot and realization hits me. The crew filmed everything what happened. OMG! THE DRAGON WILL SPIT FIRE.
 
When they left, I run to my room and dialed Gian's number. They probably in Korea by now.
 
Gian: "Yes? What can I do for you? The dragon is in your room."
Chelle: "He kissed me!"
Gian: "Jiyong? Is that all he can do?"
Chelle: "Yeobo. . . He kiss me!"
Gian: "Where? When? How? Why? Spill it out."
Chelle: "Well it was just a quick hug and a quick peck kiss in my lips."
Gian: "Jiyong will surely flip for sure. HAHAHAHA!"
Chelle: "Stop laughing! They filmed everything."
Gian: "Relax! Everything will be fine. Its part of your job. So how was the kiss?"
Chelle: "It was. . .good. Strange. I don't know."
Gian: "Don't over think about it. Wanna talk to him?"
Chelle: "No! I'll call him later. Don't you dare tell him anything okay?!"
Gian: "Sure, no problem. I have to go. Talk to you later."
 
Gian hang up on me. I don't know what to do. Should I say it to the dragon? I lay down on my bed and buried my face on my pillow. I going to get crazy. I fell asleep thinking what and how to tell the dragon about Ilwoo's action.
 
========================================================
 
Ilwoo's POV
 
I feel restless while I was in the plane back to Korea. My feelings for her gets deeper every minute. Her simple beauty, her positive outlook in life and common likes. The way she look yesterday wearing the bridal gown, she looked stunning and lovely.
 
I don't know what got into me to kiss her. I just wanted to hug her but then I end up kissing her. I smile when I remember how she reacted when I kissed and hugged her. She turned into a ripe tomato! That lips, its so soft and sweet. 
 
What can I say more! I've only met her a couple of times but the more I know her, the more I like her. She's my ideal type of girl, in our wedding pictorial I even forgot that it was just a virtual marriage, it seems like its real for me.
 
Whenever she's around my spirit lifts up. She's fun to be with. I cant control staring at her when she's around. Before the plane touch down Korea, I finally made up my mind, I will do my best to be the man for her. Okay, I admit it. I LOVE HER!
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
I call Chelle every now and then to update her about the Tokyo concert. As expected, it went successful. 
 
After the encore performance, Jiyong went to the backstage first. I think his in a rush. After a beat, he already wearing his own clothes. Whoa! That was fast. He winks at me and before I know it, he's already gone. That was some ninja moves! The other members went inside the dressing room after the con when YB turn to me.
 
YB: "Where's Jiyong?"
Gian: "I don't know. Why?"
SR: "Hyungs not here."
 
I looked at them and then shrug my shoulders like I didn't see Jiyong. But in reality, I think I know where he went.
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
When we arrived in Tokyo yesterday, I immediately prepared my small suitcase that I will bring after the concert. I have to hurry so that no one will spot me.
 
When the encore ended, i zoomed out on the backstage and went straight to the dressing room while the other member are busy saying their goodbyes to all the VIPs. I quickly changed into my clothes, get my suit case, winked at Gian and head out of the venue.
 
Finally, i'm inside the plane and thank God no one noticed me. I really missed my baby girl. I cant wait to hug and kiss her. I cant wait to be with her and spend some quality time with her and her mom. I wish she's here with me right now but some part of me is relieved that she's not here. I don't want her to be in trouble again. I bought umma a present for her birthday. I hope she'll like it.
 
I reach for my phone to turn if off when it started ringing. Its TOP hyung. Damn! They're looking for me. I decided to answer it.
 
GD: "TOP hyung, why?"
TOP: "Where are you? You just disappeared."
GD: "Hyung can I talk to Gian please?"
TOP: "Why? Tell me what you want."
GD: "I want to talk to her. TOP hyung, put her on the phone."
Gian: "You wanted to talk to me Jiyong?"
GD: "Ninja moves!" I said and I know she understands it.
Gian: "I know because of the wink. Don't worry. I'll give the phone back to Tabi."
 
While giving the phone back to TOP hyung I heard her say:
 
"He's not feeling well. Stop bothering Jiyong okay?"
 
TOP: "Your not feeling well? Take some rest Jiyong."
GD: "Yes hyung. Bye!"
 
What can I say, she's a good liar. I'm safe from my hyung and Manager Kim. I turned my phone off when the flight attendant told me that were ready to take off.
 
========================================================
 
Its late in the evening when mom friends decided to leave . The party is over. I reach for my phone to check for a messages but its empty. The concert is probably over by now. Maybe he got to tired that he even forgot to call me.
 
I was helping my mom cleaning the living room when she start asking me. 
 
Mom: "How are you? We haven't take to each other since you arrived here."
Chelle: "I'm fine mom. Why?"
Mom: "Do you have plans on telling Jiyong about Ilwoo? I saw what he did. The guy have feelings for you. FOR REAL. Do something about it before you get into trouble. "
Chelle: "I will mom. Thank you."
 
Mom went to the kitchen when I heard someone knocks. Its already past 1am. I frowned while I walks towards the door.
 
Chelle: "I'll get it. Do you still have expecting guest? Its really late."
 
I almost jumped out on my feet when I saw Jiyong standing in our door step. I hug him tight after giving me a quick kiss on my lips. SURPRISE!
 
Chelle: "Mom I think someone wants to greet you Happy Birthday personally."
 
Mom came out of the room and Jiyong quickly hug her and greet her happy birthday. 
 
I was sitting in the corner watching the two people I love the most talking to each other. GD look at me every now and then while having a chit chat with my mom. 
 
Mom really loves Jiyong so much. She actually loves him more than me. After dad died, I never heard her laugh like that again. Only because of Jiyong and his corny jokes. 
 
After the mother and son bonding, mom decided to take a rest. Its almost 4 in the morning and we have an early flight back to Korea. Jiyong left in the couch when mom asked me to followed her inside my room. When I pass in front of him, he mouthed I LOVE YOU. I smiled at him and quickly turn my head and close my eyes. How can I tell him? He's too happy right now. I can't afford to hurt him.
 
Mom was carrying extra pillows and a blanket when I entered my room.
 
Mom: "Tell him. He has the right to know."
 
Before I even open my mouth, she was already back to the living room handling GD the extra pillows and the blanket. 
 
I was inside my room, walking back and forth thinking on how to tell him everything. Gosh! I cant afford to hurt him. He even travel from Tokyo to the Philippines even he's too tired just to be with me and see my mom personally. Mom's right, he has the right to know. I took a deep breath before I open my door and walks towards the living room.
 
Chelle: "Hey, you okay sleeping here?"
GD: "Yup. Come here."
 
GD reach for my hand and guided me to sit beside him before giving me a bear hug.
 
GD: "I miss you so much!"
Chelle: "Me too baby. Uhmmmm I need to tell you something."
GD: "Hey your chilling. Everything's okay? What's wrong?"
Chelle: "Uhmmmm Jiyong uhmmmmmm. . . Oh my God! Baby do you trust me?"
GD: "Of course I do. Because I love you."
Chelle: "And I love you too. You know that right? Uhmmmm what if I need to kiss someone for the show? Would it be okay with you?"
 
I hold my breath while waiting for GDs response. He stared at me like memorizing every inch of my face. Then he smiled.
 
GD: "Of course I'll understand. What matters is you love me and I love you. Its just for a show baby. Relax! I wont get mad."
Chelle: "But baby. . ."
 
Before I finished my sentenced, he sealed my mouth with a kiss making me forget the things I need to tell him. We shared a passionate kiss and all my worries fades away. Its our first long kiss ever since we became couple. My heart wants to leap out of my chest as it beats faster.
 
Were almost catching our breath when we ended the kiss. I bow my head and bite my lips. I can feel my cheeks turned pink. Then GD hold my chin and slowly lifts my head. He stared in my eyes full of love. He doesn't need to open his mouth and use words to tell me how much he loves me. I bite my lips harder and felt my face turns red.
 
GD: "Don't bite your lips. You might hurt your self. Unless you want me to bite it for you."
Chelle: "Jiyoooooooooooong!"
 
I try to hit GD but he got my hands and hold it tight. Gosh! I cant breath. After the kiss now his teasing me. I was so shy. This guy always makes me blush. GD loosen the grip but didn't let go of my hand. He start massaging it while looking at me, then suddenly he pouts. Aigoo! The king of pout is here. So cute.
 
GD: "Baby, I have to tell you something."
Chelle: "What?"
GD: "I got really jealous when I saw you with Ilwoo wearing a wedding dress."
Chelle: "You saw us? I knew it. So your the one staring at me when I was in the veranda. But baby its just a pictorial. You dont have to be jealous."
GD: "I know baby, but when I saw how Ilwoo clings to you my heart hurts. I even went to your resort to snatch you away from him."
Chelle: "You did? What if Mr.Kang saw you? Sanjangnim will be mad."
GD: "Well Gian saw me, TOP hyung and YB and she dragged us immediately inside her room."
Chelle: "She loves to drag people, don't you think baby? But i'm thankful that she's the one who drag you not Mr.Kang."
GD: "Baby, I love you so much! When I first lay my eyes on you, I picture myself waiting for you at the end of the altar."
 
I stared at him for a while. My heart is in cloud nine hopping, twirling even jumping because of happiness then he continues.
 
GD: "I want to spend the rest of my life with you baby. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. I WANT YOU. ALL OF YOU."
Chelle: "Baby I feel the same way."
GD: "Really? Baby you don't know how happy I am right now."
 
When GD was about to kiss me again, I stand up and drag him inside my bedroom. 
 
GD: "You baby huh?! You want us to be alone. Mom will not caught us here. We can lock the room."
Chelle: "Jiyooooooong!"
 
I walk towards him and start hitting him again. 
 
Chelle: "Crazy dragon. Take off your clothes."
GD: "Baby?! Are you in the mood? HAHAHAHA!"
Chelle: "Jiyong shut up! Take off you clothes and wear this. ert!"
GD: "ert? Me? ert! Who's the one who dragged me here and wants me to take off my clothes?"
Chelle: "Haizt your crazy! You have to change so we could have a wedding pic together. So you wont feel jealous, naughty boy!"
GD: "Alright! I'll change."
 
GD take his shirt off in front of me. He was about to ped his pants when he turn into me. He caught me staring at him with eyes wide open.
 
GD: "Look who's naughty now. Are you waiting for the dragon, naughty girl?"
 
I swallowed hard and throw a pillow to GD before I grab my dress and lock myself inside my bathroom.
 
Chelle: "STRIPPER!"
GD: "C'mon baby, I thought you want to meet my dragon."
 
I shake my head and laugh like crazy listening to what GD said while changing my clothes. Its not a dragon, its junjun crazy naughty ert stripper boy!
 
When I was ready, I walk outside my bathroom and found GD sitting on my bed wearing a white polo shirt with a black bow tie, his ripped denim jeans and a white high cut chucks.
 
Chelle: "Your so handsome my swagger groom."
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
Wow! She feels the same way with me. My girl, she keeps on surprising me. Then the gown she wear, she looks stunning.
 
Click after click after click. Pose after pose, were like a newly wed couples taking picture like there's no tomorrow. Oh my God! I really love this girl. Shes my strength, my power, my weakness and my everything.
 
========================================================
 
GD stared at me. Not leaving his eyes off me, following every move I make. I was wearing the dress I wore when Gian and I attended a masquerade ball last year. Its a white tube dress with a long fluffy balloon ballet skirt at the back but short in front. The short skirt in front reveals my legs. I walk to my shoe divider and get my white high cut chucks matching his.
 
GD get the shoes on my hand and guided me to sit in my bed and bend his knees to tie my shoe lace.
 
GD: "Done my gorgeous y swagger bride."
 
I smiled at him and start posing as he get this phone from his pocket and start taking pictures of us over and over again with our improvised swagger wedding dresses.