We Got Married pictorial

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 39:
 
 
 
 
First day of We Got Married shooting, didn't know what to expect. The staff told me that Il Woo will come by to our apartment to fetch me. Me and Gian clean every spot of the apartment to impress "my new husband" then a knock startles me. When I open the door I was so shocked, there are at least 6 camera's  and more than 10 people. Half of the camera keep filming Ilwoo while the other 3 are filming my shocked face.
 
Ilwoo: "Nice apartment. Are you staying here all alone?
Chelle: "No. I'm with Gian."
Ilwoo: "Oh I remeber her and of course your 3 friends. I think we should go to visit our new house."
 
I just nod, were both silent while walking to the car. I think were still awkward with each other plus surrounded by cameras. When we reach the car, he open the door for me before he go to the drivers seat. The staff signals him to start the car and start talking.
 
Ilwoo: "Its been a while since I last saw you. Did you missed me? I didn't know after that meeting you are going to be my wife."
 
I gaped at him. Don't know what to say or do.
 
Chelle: "Yes. Its been a couple of days since we last saw each other, and yes, me and my friends missed you a lot. I didn't know were start filming today. You caught me off guard back there."
Ilwoo: "Sorry, I haven't had a chance to tell you. Anyway do you have any idea what were going to be in a couple of months?"
Chelle: "Honestly, nope! All I know is i'll be your visual wife and you'll be my visual husband. Do you think we'll make a good couple?"
Ilwoo: "We'll see in a few months. But I just guess, yes!"
 
The producers of WGM inform Mr.Kang that we will be having a pictorial for the said show. I was shocked when I learned that Ilwoo wants to have the pictorial in my country, Philippines. I wonder what would be my dragon's reaction about it.
 
The day of our departure came, i'm shocked because Jiyong doesn't protest about the trip. Probably because its part of my job and he doesn't complain about me being with Ilwoo, ALONE. I told my mom that i'm going home and shes delighted about it and excited to see me and meet Ilwoo. Before we board, me and Gian decided to tweet our GA friends. I think their enjoying Hongkong with Keisha, we will be there in a couple of days.
 
Me and Ilwoo board the plane together. Everywhere we go a camera always following us, filming everything we do. Were still awkward with each other. I think its because i'm still starstruck with him. I became a big fan of him after seeing him in 49 days kdrama. When we settled in our seats, he suddenly turn to me.
 
Ilwoo: "From now on lets call each other YEOBO okay?"
 
I gaped at him, then I realized everyone was shocked about what he said, then he continues.
 
Ilwoo: "What do you think yeobo? Do you like it? I want ot call you baby but its too common. So I thought of calling you yeobo instead."
 
Everyone just stared at him, SHOCKED! While he just smiling sweetly at me. Not leaving his eyes on me. I just nod at him and say.
 
"Okay yeobo! Its fine with me, if that makes you happy."
 
I turn to the other side when Ilwoo approach by one of the staff. YEOBO?! I'm sure the dragon will frowned if he heard about this. My head is aching because of the camera all around me. I grab my bag to get my book. I decided to read to avoid Ilwoo from talking to me. Well, I hope so.
 
========================================================
 
Ilwoo's POV
 
I want to laugh out loud to their shocked faces when I told Chelle that we should call each other yeobo. The staff around us looked at me like i'm from the other planet who came to earth to kidnapped Chelle. Well, I really like to call her yeobo since the day I first meet her. I'm really excited for this trip and to have a quality time with her. I also excited to meet her mom. 
 
I jerk when her head falls in my shoulder, she fell asleep while reading. I reach for her book and put it inside her bag. I smile and slowly hold her head and clasp her hand. Then, IT HITS ME! Im falling for her. I stare in her angelic face and tuck some hairs loosen that covers her face to her ear. I lift my hand and slowly touch her face. I lean my head to her head before I close my eyes, I noticed that they are still filming us.
 
One of the staff give a thumbs up sign on me. I smile at him and close my eyes.
 
========================================================
 
 I run to hug my mom when I saw her waiting for us in the airport. Its been a month since we last see each other. I wish GD was here. Im sure she'll be happy to see him too.
 
Chelle: "Just ignore the camera mom. By the way, this is Ilwoo. Ilwoo meet my mom."
Ilwoo: "Nice to meet you ma'am. Don't worry i'll take care of your daughter."
 
I don't know but I saw how happy Ilwoo meeting my mom. His eyes glowing.
 
Mom couldn't make to go with us because of business duties. We hug each other again before we wave good bye. 
 
We went to the place near the city where our pictorial will be held. I haven't seen my gown yet and thinking of wearing it makes me feel excited.
 
I check on my phone to look for a missed calls or a message from GD but I just got disappointed. I look at Gian only to get a shrugged shoulder from her.
 
While were on the way to our location, Ilwoo start the conversation again. 
 
Ilwoo: "Hey yeobo, you okay? You look upset."
Chelle: "Yah i'm fine. Thank you. I'm just tired. Can I take a rest first before we start the pictorial?"
Ilwoo: "Sure you can! I'll accompany you."
Chelle: "You don't have to. I'll be fine."
Ilwoo: "I'm your yeobo, i'm suppose to be by your side all the time. I love the feeling with you around."
 
WHAAAAAAAT?! Sometimes I don't understand this guy.  Is he doing and saying this for the show or FOR REAL? I can feel his words and actions towards me so genuine. 
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
The 5 of us are staying in Chelle and Gian's apartment. Their apartment became our favorite place to hang out. It became a habit for us to stay here when ever where not busy. Gian gave a copy of my baby's schedule. I told her that i'm going to follow them and practice my ninja moves. She told me that umma, Chelle's mom will pick me at the airport and the originals will give me a ride to the location of the pictorial. All I need now is to book my flight via internet. Then a deep voice startled me.
 
"Can we come?" TOP hyung said while battling his eyelashes.
 
"We want to experience your ninja moves." YB said.
 
"You cant come. We will be spotted easily." I said.
 
"You cant go if your going to leave us behind." Dae said while our maknae is holding my passport.
 
I sighed and nod at them
 
GD: "But we have to be extra careful okay. Specially you maknae."
SR: "No problem hyung. Now book us our flight. I cant wait to see my girlfriend."
 
I smile widely when I see umma. Its been a while since I saw her. We hugged briefly before we ride the car. On our way to umma's house, I introduce the Bigbang members. Like Chelle, umma is very fond on Seung Ri. She even told our maknae that she'll cook Adobo for him too. This guy, he doesn't want to be left out when it comes to his girlfriend. 
 
When we arrived to umma's house, she told us that we have to eat before we leave. Umma allowed me to enter in Chelle's room and found a Bigbang and GD corner inside. WOW! She's a VIP and a DRAGON, no doubt about it. I immediately called Gian to tell her that were with umma. She seem surprise to know that the other members went with me. She informed me that Chelle is preparing for the pictorial.
 
While having late lunch, the originals arrive. The group hugged and thank umma before we left to see my girl.
 
=======================================================
 
When I were inside the room assigned for me, I grab my bag to get my phone and dial GDs number. I cant reach him. I tried calling Ri but like GDs phone, its off. I called YB, Dae and TOP phone but still I cant reach them. Where the hell are they? Why cant I contact them?
 
Ilwoo stayed in his room to take a rest also. I took a nap before I decided to take a shower and prepared for our pictorial. 
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
When Jiyong told me that he will follow us, I immediately booked the next resort beside the location. This is where we held Chelle's surprise birthday party. After 2 hours Jiyong called again informing me that they are in the resort. I told Chelle that I have to fix something in her room so that she wont look for me. When I arrive, the 5 boys are chilling out in the couch with Glaiza, Joan, Sheena and Mona. I notice that they even bought food and drinks.
 
GD: "This is where I proposed my feelings with Chelle." 
DS: "So this place is memorable to you?"
 
GD just nod and turn to me.
 
GD: "Where's my girl?"
Gian: "Over there." Pointing to the pictorial.
 
Chelle will be thrilled when she finds out that the dragon is here.
 
========================================================
 
After wearing my gloves, I walk outside my room and stayed in the veranda. My mouth hang open when I saw Ilwoo wearing a white tux. Standing in the middle of a garden as if waiting for his bride to walk down the aisle. The weather is perfect. The wind blows smoothly making his hair loosen on his forehead. The sunset view on his background give a perfect ambiance for a wonderful wedding.
 
He look and stared at me while fixing his hair loosen in his forehead.
 
I step forward to get a closer view of my visual husband who's busy posing in front of the camera. 
 
He has a perfect face. He's prominent nose makes him look more handsome. His beautiful eyes and his perfectly shaped lips. Every girl will surely fall for him. 
 
I turn around when suddenly I felt as if someone is staring at me. As if someone was watching me from a far. I shrugged my shoulder and walk towards to Ilwoo. My turn to pose on the camera with my yeobo.
 
I startled when he wink at me and extend his hand. Before he saw my cheeks turns red, I bow my head and stare on his hand, waiting for my hand to take his.
 
========================================================
 
Ilwoo's POV
 
I'm in the middle of the garden waiting for my yeobo. The weather is perfect for a pictorial and the view itself is breath taking. This is a good wedding setting. . . Our wedding. I smiled at the thought of me getting married to her.
 
My thoughts vanished when I saw her standing in her room's veranda. She's wearing the wedding dress provided for her by the WGM staffs. She's wearing a white heart shape top wedding gown with a nylon string on the shoulder to support her gown. The wedding gown reveals her entire back. The long skirt of the gown is perfectly laid down on the ground. She looks like a princess on her royal wedding dress. Her simple make up makes her features stand out. She's so beautiful. She takes my breath away. 
 
The camera turned to her direction when she turn around as if looking for something. That moment was perfect. She looks lovely with her expression. The stolen shoot of her innocent face was magnificent.
 
I walk towards her and reach my hand out to her. I think she blushes when I told her that she was lovely and y. God! I want to hug and kiss her soft lips but I stop myself. Its not the time yet. I need to wait for a perfect time to tell her that I really like her. For real.
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
When we arrive in the resort, I immediately run into the roof top where I can see whats happening in the other resort without being notice. I saw Chelle walking in her rooms veranda wearing a bridal gown. Oh my God! I catch my breath watching her.  She really fits in that gown. I never imagine someone looks lovely as her in a wedding gown. I almost imagine me waiting for her on the altar on our wedding day. I cant imagine the feeling i'm feeling right now just by looking at her.
 
Then I notice Ilwoo. Damn! I knew it. She's in love with my girl. I learned from my manager that he's the one who ask for Chelle to be his visual wife. I'm a guy and I know if he's acting or not.
 
I saw Chelle turn around in my direction. I took a step back to hide myself from her and noticed TOP and YB standing behind me.
 
TOP: "I think that guy is not acting." Said while pointing at Ilwoo.
YB: "He's all over noona. He cant take his eyes off her."
 
I just looked at them then jealousy strikes my whole body. I dont know what gotten into me but I run downstairs , get out of the resort and go straight to my girl. I knew TOP hyung and YB followed me but I don't care. All I want is to get my girl to Ilwoo!
 
When I open the gate, Gian saw me and she immediately runs towards our direction and drag us to her room.
 
Gian: "What are you doing here?" Said while glaring at me.
GD: "I just wanted to talk to Chelle, thats all."
Gian: "No, you cant. Shes working right now and your not supposed to be here. The 3 of you."
YB: "Man, stop acting like that. Your jealousy has no bounds."
TOP: "Jiyong lets go back to the resort. Mr.Kang will surely flip out if he see us here."
Gian: "You can talk to her later. After the photo shoot i'll bring her to you. Wait here, i'll just check if no one is around before you go out."
 
Before I can even open my mouth, Gian leave the room. TOP hyung and YB lay in her bed while i'm rotted in my place watching my girl in the arms of another man.
 
========================================================
 
Its almost 1 in the morning when Gian woke me up. Seriously?! What the. . . She told me were going somewhere. She drag me out of my bed and out of my room. I'm just wearing my pj's and GDs shirt. I stop and she turn to me.
 
Chelle: "Where are we going? What if they aw us leaving the resort? I'm tired Gian. Can we just go back."
Gian: "If you don't lower your voice, the whole crew and your yeobo will be awake. Don't talk, just come with me." She said while dragging me.
 
I'm so shocked when we went straight inside to the next resort. When she open the door, my jaw dropped literally seeing the BB boys with the originals. I turn around to Gian. Before I can even open my mouth she just said NINJA MOVES. Then leave me standing alone while she walks towards to the group. I looked at GDs with my eyes wide open. He's staring at me as he walks towards me while smiling.
 
GD: "Can't I surprise my girl anymore?"
 
Thats why I cant contact him. He followed me. I hug to him tight. God! I missed him already after a few hours of not being with him. While hugging at each other, he suddenly pulled the side of my top.
 
GD: "Hey is this mine baby?"
Chelle: "Yup! I just dont want to missed you that much. Thats why I bought your shirt." While nodding at him as I inhaling his scent.
 
Then Riri runs towards my direction.
 
SR: "My girlfriend! Glaiza noona is bullying me." While pouting and dragging Jiyong away from me.
 
When Jiyong finally released me, Riri give me a suffocating bear hug.
 
SR: "How are you my girlfriend?"
 
Before I can answer Jiyong told him to let me go beacuse I cant breath. I told him to just ignore Glaiza and have some fun.
 
We walk towards to the couch and sit on Jiyong's lap. I cant get enough of my dragon. I really miss him. I'll take this moment to be near him. Its a ninja move so for sure they wont stay here for too long.
 
YB: "I want to swim."
Gian: "No you cant! Mr.Kang's room is over there. He will spot you easily if you go out."
YB: "So hows Ilwoo?"
Gian: "Her yeobo is so handsome." Said while smiling at GD.
GD: "Yeobo?" Said while glaring at me and Gian.
Gian: "Their endearment, YEOBO! Ilwoo is so sweet. He said he wanted to call her baby but that was too common."
 
While GD is staring at me in shocked, TOP, YB and Dae just laugh. Then to make the situation worst, Riri took his phone out and start reading an article.
 
SR: "Ilwoo and YGE's new artist are the new couple of WGM! Earlier today the two spotted heading to the Philippines for their wedding pictorial. Netizen said that Jung Ilwoo is more compatible than G-Dragon."
 
GD threw pillow to Seung Ri. Everyone laugh to the dragons reaction.
 
Chelle: "Dont mind him baby. He's just kidding. I love you!" And kiss him on the cheeks.
 
Were having so much fun eating, chatting and spending time with each other. We hardly realized that its already morning. We all stop whatever were doing and look at one direction. Gian's phone started to ring. She looked at me with eyes wide open and mouthed MR.KANG.
 
Mr.Kang is looking for us. He told Gian that the crew and my yeobo is looking for me. Gian dragged me towards the front door and wave to everyone while saying to Mr.Kang that we just had a short walk. Dragging me became Gian's hobby since the time we arrived here. She didn't even give me a chance to say goodbye to my dragon.