The Kiss

Is It Really Love?

 

He buried his face in both his hands and cried…he suddenly raised his face and opened the car door and got out and slammed it hard…the tears continuing to flow from his eyes and rain continued to wash it. His shirt was wet already by all the tears that he shed. He remembered the days that Sara and he spent together, the kisses that they shared….all the dates….all the happy moments together….he felt like all this thing that he heard today would be false…..he wished that he misunderstood….he wished that Sara would call him to explain about the thing…..but it didn’t happen, she didn’t call because it was true. He looked around he saw a couple sharing an ice-cream and an umbrella, smiling at each other and walking. Seeing those made him more upset.

He called his driver and asked him to pick up the car and he left the car there and kept on going…he kept on going and going but he himself didn’t know where he was going. It was still raining and the tears still kept flowing from his eyes.

“I must try to forget her. I must forget her. I need to forget her.” he said to himself and kept walking. When he was walking, he saw restaurant and he went inside it.

SWITCH…///…///

So min was roaming around the whole day because she didn’t want to talk to her mom right no…she didn’t want to talk with anyone right now. Like hyun Joong she also kept walking not knowing where she was going…her legs were tired already but she kept on going….people who passed by were staring at her some thought she was pretty, some hot, beautiful, some thought that she has gone crazy to walk in rain without an umbrella…some thought that she must have broken up with someone and she’s heartbroken. Her mom kept on calling her but she kept on ignoring it. Edward also kept calling her but she ignored his phone too.

SWITCH…///…///

“Mom, So min still didn’t answer your call?” Edward asked.

“No, son. Don’t know where she is. She isn’t answering my call.”

“Mom, I’ll take the car and go search for her.” She nodded.

SWITCH…///…///

She was totally wet…she was feeling cold now…and when she turned her head the other side and she saw hyun Joong there, completely soaked. So min remembered the thing earlier today, the way she was insulted so she just decides to ignore and walk past him. Hyun Joong was ignored once again…he thinks, “What’s wrong with her now?”

He felt irritated started following her. So min knew that he was following her. She turns back and says, “Stop following me! I don’t wanna see you.” She says and run.

Hyun Joong too ran after her. He was faster so he caught her up. He stops in front of her. She tries to get off but he keeps on following her and stops in front of her. He was about to say something when she rolls her eyes, turns back and walks towards a park when he catches her wrist and pulls her back. She tries to let go but he was stronger. She looks at his eyes and says, “Let go!” in a cold manner.

Hyun Joong couldn’t understand what was wrong with her so he complains, “What wrong with all you girls?”     

“I said let go!” but he doesn’t.

“Tell me what’s wrong first. What happened to you?”

So min pulls back her hand and turns back Hyun Joong starts to get really irritated and pulls her back again and says, “What the hell is wrong with you? I’ve been following you and you haven’t even responded. Why? Why is everyone behaving like this with me?”

“What’s wrong with me? How can you say that something is wrong with me?”

“So then what? Am I the one whose gone crazy?”

“Yes, you are. You are the one gone crazy. You are the one who hurts others.”

Hyun Joong couldn’t take it anymore. He was hurt plus So min was starting annoy him. He just pulled her caught her face between his hands and kissed. He didn’t know what he was doing…he had gone crazy and he wanted to go crazy….he wanted to move back but he couldn’t he just kept on kissing her. So min was shocked by his this act…he kissed and she unknowingly replied back. She felt very warm while kissing him and so did Hyun Joong. He had a different feeling while kissing her. He didn’t felt so while kissing Sara…It was a deep passionate kiss that both of them shared.

From a distance Edward was watching all this…he wanted to help So min but he knew that his puffy eyes was old enough to handle it. He knew that it was Hyun Joong, the old playmate of his, his dongsaeng.

“Are they really dating?” he thought…and sighed..."I guess my dongsaeng is already too big to hide her feelings from her oppa." he said to himself.

END OF CHAPTER 9

Note:- Half of the chapter credit goes to @princemackaroo

Hi hi...a short chapter...well did the kiss match?? not so sure...sorry for the mistakes and late update and PLZ DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!

-munna12